Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » OFFICIAL - Bolton up for sale for £25 million

OFFICIAL - Bolton up for sale for £25 million

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Same here Martin, don't want to watch Parky tactics next season, it's going to be hard enough as it is.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Rob Earnshaw is raring to go.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Rob Earnshaw is raring to go.
 He sure is, it's medication time in the PFA old players home and he missed out last time because he tripped over his zimmer frame.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
I hear there will be a briefing from the administrator fairly soon. They sound positive too, which is nice. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
6 serious bidders, winner will be revealed on Friday

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Iles is reporting Bassini is one of the bidders as are barsan and a consortium led by Daniel braatan.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
That’s 3 out of 6 that doesn’t particularly fill me with excitement

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'd like Huw Jenkins to get involved. I might e-mail him.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'd like Huw Jenkins to get involved. I might e-mail him.
Looks too much like the Chuckle Brother who didn't make it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Looks too much like the Chuckle Brother who didn't make it.

That was a mirror you were looking at.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Looks too much like the Chuckle Brother who didn't make it.

That was a mirror you were looking at.
Bitch.

At least I didn't drop  5 pounds by shaving my legs.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Chinese haven't made a bid??

Weird I think I was the only person saying that was a scam and took abuse.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
HN, just face it, people like to abuse you  Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have made my peace with it.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Has anyone any idea who any of these bidders are ?? ..dunno..

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Has anyone any idea who any of these bidders are ?? ..dunno..

1 - Ron Billionaire
2 - The Chinese State (they want to rename us Bolton Cryogenics though?).
3 - Turkish biscuit billionaire
4 - Bahraini Royal family
5 - Tyre kickers based in that shed in Lostock.

Wonder which one we will end up with?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The new owner will be someone very average.. ie that Basran fella and his consortium. There’s no chance in hell that we are lucky enough to be bought out by anyone with serious cash behind them. Oh well, better than the last geezer I suppose

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Has anyone any idea who any of these bidders are ?? ..dunno..

1 - Ron Billionaire
2 - The Chinese State (they want to rename us Bolton Cryogenics though?).
3 - Turkish biscuit billionaire
4 - Bahraini Royal family
5 - Tyre kickers based in that shed in Lostock.

Wonder which one we will end up with?
That clears that one up then !!! Mad

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The new owner will be someone very average.. ie that Basran fella and his consortium. There’s no chance in hell that we are lucky enough to be bought out by anyone with serious cash behind them. Oh well, better than the last geezer I suppose

Negative.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The new owner will be someone very average.. ie that Basran fella and his consortium. There’s no chance in hell that we are lucky enough to be bought out by anyone with serious cash behind them. Oh well, better than the last geezer I suppose

Negative.

Thought that was rather positive

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bassini for sure.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What a bunch of negative bellends.

Shameful.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What a bunch of negative bellends.

Shameful.

I’ve tried to always be positive in my 7 years as a nut member.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Sammy saying at it is, and let's see if Sluffy can make Anderson look good again after reading it.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Sammy saying at it is, and let's see if Sluffy can make Anderson look good again after reading it.

Prepare yourself for a 20 paragraph response Martin  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Sammy saying at it is, and let's see if Sluffy can make Anderson look good again after reading it.

Martin.

I have stated numerous times that the Burnden Aces site is no more than a copy and paste site who basically changes a few words about and reposts the original article.  This is done to attract simpletons to their site, to click on to the link, which in turn is recorded as 'traffic' to the site.

Companies that seek to place advertisements look for sites like this and pay the owner a sum of money so the people can see the ads, and some even click on them and even spend their money at the ad site.

The article you from which this particular 'story' was taken was from Marc Iles and wrote TWO DAYS AGO and posted upon Nuts at the time!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At least we have the decency to clearly quote the source of every article we publish (it is there in the BA article if you know where to look) and most certainly don't attempt to leach off someone else's hard work to prostitute ourselves to earn money.

If you really are so keen to break a story - and clearly you are - then I suggest you do what BA and to a large extent LoV do by simply clicking on to the NewsNow Bolton website and finding the original articles and post them up on here and ww - but if you do, please do the decent thing for the person who did the hard work in writing the article in the first place by posting a link to the original article at the end of your post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Jun 12 2019, 20:15; edited 1 time in total

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Sammy saying at it is, and let's see if Sluffy can make Anderson look good again after reading it.

The interviews with the players since admin came in have been good reads in general, and sum up what most of us thought. The off field shenanigans by Anderson drove the club into the ground. Say what you want about the players, but as in any work place motivation is vital.

The lack of communication and in some instances outright lies from Ken killed us.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Sammy saying at it is, and let's see if Sluffy can make Anderson look good again after reading it.

The interviews with the players since admin came in have been good reads in general, and sum up what most of us thought. The off field shenanigans by Anderson drove the club into the ground. Say what you want about the players, but as in any work place motivation is vital.

The lack of communication and in some instances outright lies from Ken killed us.

At the end of the day it was lack of money that killed us.

Do you really think the players would be at all interested in anything the Chairman/club owner had to say as long as everything was being paid and all in their world was comfortable?

Eddie Davies was virtually an anonymous, silent owner, who seldom if ever communicated with the players.  As long as the bills were paid nobody had any issues whatsoever.

It was only when the well started to run dry and Allardyce wasn't given the millions to buy star players that even was he even thought about by anyone!

Throw enough money at a problem and it tends to go away.

When the money is no longer there is when the problems really start.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At the end of the day it was lack of money that killed us.

Do you really think the players would be at all interested in anything the Chairman/club owner had to say as long as everything was being paid and all in their world was comfortable?

Eddie Davies was virtually an anonymous, silent owner, who seldom if ever communicated with the players.  As long as the bills were paid nobody had any issues whatsoever.

It was only when the well started to run dry and Allardyce wasn't given the millions to buy star players that even was he even thought about by anyone!

Throw enough money at a problem and it tends to go away.

When the money is no longer there is when the problems really start.

So Ken is blameless?

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I think if the lack of funds had been communicated better morale would have been maintained better. Evidence from the players supports that. But you’re only interested in excusing Anderson as you have for 3 years.

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum