Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 43]

41OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 15:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Sluffy instead of having a go at Martin why not let him know how to do it. He may be on a phone or just not that computer savvy  Rolling Eyes
Because he's a beligerent CUNT that enjoys putting folk down, he should never be allowed to run a football forum as he has too many agendas against too many folk.

42OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 15:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:FFS Martin it really isn't difficult to copy and paste properly!

Sluffy instead of having a go at Martin why not let him know how to do it. He may be on a phone or just not that computer savvy  Rolling Eyes

I HAVE explained it to him in the past.

Karly's explained it to him.

How fecking hard is it to follow a list of instructions when they are posted up 'idiot proof' for him to follow them.

Christ I'm the least computer savvy person I know and even I can do it!

Ok one more time.

When you look at a tweet there is a 'v' shape in the top right corner of the tweet, which if you run you curser over it says 'more' - click on it.

You get a drop down menu, click on Embed Tweet.

copy the code that is highlighted already for you and paste it on the forum.

Note make sure when you paste it the icon on Nuts (the very last one that looks like a sheet of paper is off - ie not showing all 'white' but is looking all grey.

Press 'Preview' that it looks ok and if you have press send.

It is not difficult.

43OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 15:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Norpig wrote:Sluffy instead of having a go at Martin why not let him know how to do it. He may be on a phone or just not that computer savvy  Rolling Eyes
Because he's a beligerent CUNT that enjoys putting folk down, he should never be allowed to run a football forum as he has too many agendas against too many folk.

Boo hoo, you're going to make me cry.

I've gone out of my way plenty times to help you - and I'm far from being the only one on here - if I remember rightly someone even got his wife to fix you up for a job interview once, and I've certainly allowed you to publish the travel agent business you were once trying to get off the ground, let alone many times in the past telling you how to do simple stuff like copy and paste and put up your own avatar and all the thanks I (and others) have got back from you is your foul mouth comments.

I certainly don't have to make you out to look ignorant, abusive and stupid, you do a brilliant job of doing that yourself.

I might well be a cunt but at least I can copy and paste and that's more than you can manage in over 10 years of being on forums!

44OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 16:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Hipster is still fuming that his beloved Coventry are having to ground share with Birmingham.

It's better as I can now fly directly to Birmingham for games.

45OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy the point i was trying to make was how you pointed out to Martin about copy and paste. If it had been for example Glos or LPP then you wouldn't have started with FFS would you?

46OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 16:35

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Boo hoo, you're going to make me cry.

I've gone out of my way plenty times to help you - and I'm far from being the only one on here - if I remember rightly someone even got his wife to fix you up for a job interview once, and I've certainly allowed you to publish the travel agent business you were once trying to get off the ground, let alone many times in the past telling you how to do simple stuff like copy and paste and put up your own avatar and all the thanks I (and others) have got back from you is your foul mouth comments.

I certainly don't have to make you out to look ignorant, abusive and stupid, you do a brilliant job of doing that yourself.

I might well be a cunt but at least I can copy and paste and that's more than you can manage in over 10 years of being on forums!
You're such a childish cunt, grow up FFS.

47OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 18:45

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What's this Copy and Paste thingy people keep banging on about?

48OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 18:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

49OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 20:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy the point i was trying to make was how you pointed out to Martin about copy and paste. If it had been for example Glos or LPP then you wouldn't have started with FFS would you?

I most certainly would if I'd written out how to do it to them a dozen or more times over the last ten or more years that I've known him from Burnden Aces and Nuts.

50OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jun 17 2019, 20:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

51OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jun 18 2019, 16:42

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Sluffy the point i was trying to make was how you pointed out to Martin about copy and paste. If it had been for example Glos or LPP then you wouldn't have started with FFS would you?
No. He wouldn't have bothered to abbreviate it norpig. It would have read

"For F*cks sake Peter, Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad how hard can it be to copy and paste you t*sspot? Mad Embarassed Shocked"

Then it would have got nasty. pale

52OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jun 18 2019, 20:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Statement on behalf of the Joint Administator for Bolton Wanderers

Paul Appleton, the joint administrator for Bolton Wanderers, said "I want to keep Bolton fans up to speed with the process in terms of revealing the preferred bidder for the club as I'm aware of the uncertainty of the situation as far as supporters are concerned.

"We are very close to finalising the Heads of Terms agreement and are working towards a completion date of next week. But, as everybody must be aware, this is a hugely important deal in the history of the club and it is vital that nothing is hurried or overlooked.

"Lawyers from all sides are fine-tuning the agreement and I would expect to be able to make a fuller statement in the very near future.

"Until then, supporters can rest assured we are doing everything in our power to ensure the future of Bolton Wanderers is secured.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

53OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 09:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure it's nothing to do with their lack of capital.

54OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 13:12

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm sure it's nothing to do with their lack of capital.
Nonsense.....I hear Ventures have at least 20 quid in their account......more than enough to be approved by the EFL  cheers

55OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 15:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I fear Ken is clinging on.

56OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 16:19

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I fear Ken is clinging on.
Nothing for him to cling onto as I understand it mate. Once the admin was appointed Ken ceased to be the owner of the club and his only interest now is in the Hotel which I believe he has a charge against. Not sure how he's seen legally but I think he's a creditor with reference to the Hotel but that's it.

57OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 16:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Peter it was a joke - maybe the 'gif' showing a dog not letting go of a stick (or something?) isn't showing up on your screen?

58OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 16:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Peter it was a joke - maybe the 'gif' showing a dog not letting go of a stick (or something?) isn't showing up on your screen?

Thanks Sluffy. I used to have a Springer that would never willingly part with a stick. I used to have many a battle with her.

59OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 16:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Peter it was a joke - maybe the 'gif' showing a dog not letting go of a stick (or something?) isn't showing up on your screen?

sluffy mate, I've been on here for quite a few years during which time I've proved my ability to decipher what is and isn't a joke is on a par with an amoeba's and that's on a good day. Surely you didn't expect that to change did you? Very Happy

More seriously, there are some people who (like myself) aren't entirely clear on what Ken's legal position vis a vis club ownership actually is now. Does he still own the shares or has he forfeited them to the administrator? I'm not really up on all the technical aspects of that so if someone could tell me I'd be grateful particularly since there seems to be an unexplained delay in the new ownership taking over.

60OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 17:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:

sluffy mate, I've been on here for quite a few years during which time I've proved my ability to decipher what is and isn't a joke is on a par with an amoeba's and that's on a good day. Surely you didn't expect that to change did you? Very Happy

More seriously, there are some people who (like myself) aren't entirely clear on what Ken's legal position vis a vis club ownership actually is now. Does he still own the shares or has he forfeited them to the administrator? I'm not really up on all the technical aspects of that so if someone could tell me I'd be grateful particularly since there seems to be an unexplained delay in the new ownership taking over.

With the club going into Administration all the shares in the former company have now been forfeited - Anderson's shares are now completely worthless along with those holding on to the remaining 5.5% of the club shares.

Anderson is shown as still being a Director but that just a technicality until the Administrator sells on the business to the new owners and they exit Administration.

In effect Anderson apart from being a secured creditor has no further involvement in the club.

(Unless of course he is the new buyer or they want to retain him in some capacity or other).

The best explanation I've heard for the delay is once again from Benny off Wways, who says the hotel is being sold separately and the i's need dotting and the t's need crossing as to what exactly is the hotels, the clubs, or joint ownership/maintenance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum