Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 43]

451OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 21 2019, 16:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry some Chinese people were seen outside the ground and one of the FV lot once stood outside Facebook HQ

452OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 21 2019, 17:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think we need to send for The PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS to sort this mess out.

453OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 11:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

454OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 11:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

455OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 13:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People still lapping up his nonsense.

456OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 15:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Have I got this right?  FV need the hotel as part of the deal, otherwise they don't have enough funds. However, the Boo Hoo (or whatever|) boys only want the hotel ?
As they are being flogged off separately, what happens if the hotel is sold to the BooHoo boys, and they don't want the football club, or are they automatic owners of the club?

457OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 15:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair to the admins, they gave the team the day off yesterday as they awaited their exam results

458OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 15:39

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:To be fair to the admins, they gave the team the day off yesterday as they awaited their exam results
And a couple have scouts on Thursday night!!!!

459OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 15:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

MartinBWFC wrote:To be fair to the admins, they gave the team the day off yesterday as they awaited their exam results
Had a damned good laugh at this. Very good Martin  Laughing

460OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 17:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joint Statement

After input from Baroness Ann Taylor of Bolton and the Football Supporters Association (FSA), a meeting with Debbie Jevans (EFL CE) had been scheduled for tomorrow lunchtime.

Representatives of Forever Bury, Sky Blues Trust, Blackpool Supporters' Trust and Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Trust, along with the FSA, were due to meet Debbie Jevans (EFL Chief Exec) at the EFL HQ in Preston.

However, the meeting has today been cancelled. This is very frustrating and disappointing, particularly with the impending expulsion of Bury FC and the still unresolved take-over at Bolton Wanderers FC.

As a collective, we were looking to make the EFL fully aware of the feelings of supporters and their despair at the lack of intervention from the EFL in the growing numbers of dysfunctional ownership issues. Tomorrow would have been that opportunity.

We now await a rescheduling of the meeting and sincerely hope that it is not too late to save our clubs from further catastrophes.

The clock is ticking for our national game. The EFL need to take note and act now.

461OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 19:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Have I got this right?  FV need the hotel as part of the deal, otherwise they don't have enough funds. However, the Boo Hoo (or whatever|) boys only want the hotel ?
As they are being flogged off separately, what happens if the hotel is sold to the BooHoo boys, and they don't want the football club, or are they automatic owners of the club?
Glos the hotel and football club are two separate companies operating independently of each other. That's why there are two administrators. However both fall under the umbrella of Burnden Leisure. FV has made a bid for Burnden Leisure which would make them owners of ALL the sub companies (eg the hotel) as well as the football club. Boo-hoo appear to have bid ONLY for the hotel. If boo-hoo succeed this means they would NOT own the football club or any of the other ventures. FV have (rightly I think) stated that since the Hotel earns the most revenue and even makes a profit it's integral to future plans for the whole group since they aren't billionaires and will be looking to make the business as a whole self-sustaining.

462OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 19:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From what I can make out the hotel Administrator has recommended the Kamani's have the hotel but Michael James/PBP has appealed as head creditor that the Administrator has not acted properly and the decision has gone back to the winders court for the judge to rule on.

Fingers crossed the judge rules in James favour!

463OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 20:02

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Joint Statement

After input from Baroness Ann Taylor of Bolton and the Football Supporters Association (FSA), a meeting with Debbie Jevans (EFL CE) had been scheduled for tomorrow lunchtime.

Representatives of Forever Bury, Sky Blues Trust, Blackpool Supporters' Trust and Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Trust, along with the FSA, were due to meet Debbie Jevans (EFL Chief Exec) at the EFL HQ in Preston.

However, the meeting has today been cancelled. This is very frustrating and disappointing, particularly with the impending expulsion of Bury FC and the still unresolved take-over at Bolton Wanderers FC.

As a collective, we were looking to make the EFL fully aware of the feelings of supporters and their despair at the lack of intervention from the EFL in the growing numbers of dysfunctional ownership issues. Tomorrow would have been that opportunity.

We now await a rescheduling of the meeting and sincerely hope that it is not too late to save our clubs from further catastrophes.

The clock is ticking for our national game. The EFL need to take note and act now.

The clock has been ticking for years.....I have no idea how most small clubs stay in business as it is. Expenses continue to rise but most lower division clubs only have small crowds to pay for it all, with a few exceptions.
Like the horse & cart.....sooner or later its gone. 
If bury goes out their fans would not become BWFC fans or even consider it even though they are a massive 5 miles away. It's that small town attitude built in for 100 years......just saying.

464OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 22:53

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

More than 5 miles from Bury to that place they moved the pitch to.

465OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 22 2019, 23:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Have I got this right?  FV need the hotel as part of the deal, otherwise they don't have enough funds. However, the Boo Hoo (or whatever|) boys only want the hotel ?
Glos the hotel and football club are two separate companies operating independently of each other. That's why there are two administrators. However both fall under the umbrella of Burnden Leisure. FV has made a bid for Burnden Leisure which would make them owners of ALL the sub companies (eg the hotel) as well as the football club. Boo-hoo appear to have bid ONLY for the hotel. If boo-hoo succeed this means they would NOT own the football club or any of the other ventures. FV have (rightly I think) stated that since the Hotel earns the most revenue and even makes a profit it's integral to future plans for the whole group since they aren't billionaires and will be looking to make the business as a whole self-sustaining.
Thanks Peter. As I thought. However, one nagging thought I have, and it seems it is going to be resolved soon, is what if the hotel is sold off to the Kamani's (thanks Sluffy), leaving FV high and dry?

466OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 23 2019, 04:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Thanks Peter. As I thought. However, one nagging thought I have, and it seems it is going to be resolved soon, is what if the hotel is sold off to the Kamani's (thanks Sluffy), leaving FV high and dry?

It's not quite like that Peter.

Club is being bought from Bolton Wanderers Football and Athletic Club Ltd - FV aren't buying Burnden Leisure.

Their plan was/is to buy the stadium as part as the club deal, package it with the hotel and sell it off to fund everything, and lease the stadium and hotel back (the hotel isn't financially capable of funding the club).

The deal is dead though if they can't include the hotel - hence why it is so important that they do.

Anderson knew that and appointed the Administrator for the hotel who it is claimed has worked against the best interests of Prescot Business Park/Michael James (part of the FV consortium remember) in order to prefer and maximise the money for Anderson resulting from a (delayed?) sale and who have seemingly recommended BooHoo (the Kamani's) as successful purchasers for the hotel.

BooHoo seems to have offered less for the hotel than FV BUT money up front whereas FV seems to be payments over a number of years (I can't confirm whether this is true or gossip but it seems likely?).

It seems PBP/James have appealed/complained about Anderson's Administrators actions.

That's how I'm understanding things anyway.

I guess it's bothering me somewhat because I can't sleep and posting this at four in the morning!

I'm going to be very tired tomorrow - well today now!

467OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 23 2019, 09:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like the idea of selling off the ground and hotel and leasing it back, look whats happened at Coventry as one example of how it can cause massive problems.

468OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 23 2019, 11:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Norpig wrote:I don't like the idea of selling off the ground and hotel and leasing it back, look whats happened at Coventry as one example of how it can cause massive problems.
Very much so. The ground is leased by the rugby club, who virtually own it, and Coventry are playing second fiddle all the time.

469OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 23 2019, 11:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh Jesus. The supporters trust.

470OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 23 2019, 12:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I don't like the idea of selling off the ground and hotel and leasing it back, look whats happened at Coventry as one example of how it can cause massive problems.

Needs must.

Sell the family silver or die.

And if you're dead someone will sell off the silver to pay for your burial anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum