Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 43]

501OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 13:03

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Clearly John McGinlay and Jack Dearden know a hell of a lot more than Sluffy does.

It is understood the sale of the club was halted on Friday night after former owner Ken Anderson changed his demands.

Obviously they know a hell of a lot more than Iles does too who initially pointed this shit about it being a LEGAL problem and which I rather stupidly believed he'd investigated (like proper journalists are paid to do) the facts of what was actually going on at the time -

Although it's become apparent that slimeballs acting the cunt, you still won't back dow from your admiration of him, bizarre!

502OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 13:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:Although it's become apparent that slimeballs acting the cunt, you still won't back dow from your admiration of him, bizarre!

You're still in your football world bubble.

He's allowed to do whatever he wants - just like you and me - providing he doesn't break the law.

That's the real world we actually live in.

He's apparently not done anything illegal, changing his mind is not illegal - I bet even you change your mind at times - we all do.

I don't admire the bloke as a person, I don't know him - but he clearly knows his stuff in Company Law.

If there is anything remotely bizarre in all of this it is people not understanding or comprehending that as much as you may hate and despise the man, he doesn't appear to have done anything other than what he entitled to in law.

He's not going to throw away a few millions of his entitlement just because you, me and several thousand others follow a football club he owned.

Just because Eddie did certainly doesn't mean he should - and he isn't.

As they say - nothing personal just business.

Simple as that really.

503OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 13:38

Don’t know why this needs to be explained to you so many times Sluffy.

The club is on its arse.

The man holding up any progress on that front is going to draw the fans annoyance.

Nobody is claiming he’s done anything illegal (stop labouring that point).

504OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 13:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t know why this needs to be explained to you so many times Sluffy.

The club is on its arse.

The man holding up any progress on that front is going to draw the fans annoyance.

Nobody is claiming he’s done anything illegal (stop labouring that point).

I don't need it explaining to me thank you but plenty need the opposite explaining to them (constantly because it isn't going isn't sinking in!) in that...

The club may be on its arse but the man holding up the process is only protecting his own financial position and he has every right to do so.

Not exactly hard to grasp really, is it?

505OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:00

We don’t know how much right he has, because we don’t know the detail of what’s going on.

A similar example is I don’t think anyone has the right to use aggressive tax avoidance schemes. They’re on the right side of the law, but I think the people who do that are cunts. You’d probably applaud them for their ‘business sense’ AKA being wealthy enough to afford to pay financial advisors who do it for them.

We all have different moral standpoints unfortunately, and your Intolerance of others is getting ridiculous. Supporting a football club is an emotional investment, so stop patronising and attacking anyone who disagrees with you.

506OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"You are fettered," said Scrooge, trembling. "Tell me why?"
"I wear the chain I forged in life," replied the Ghost. "I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it. Is its pattern strange to you?"

507OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:We don’t know how much right he has, because we don’t know the detail of what’s going on.

A similar example is I don’t think anyone has the right to use aggressive tax avoidance schemes. They’re on the right side of the law, but I think the people who do that are cunts. You’d probably applaud them for their ‘business sense’ AKA being wealthy enough to afford to pay financial advisors who do it for them.

We all have different moral standpoints unfortunately, and your Intolerance of others is getting ridiculous. Supporting a football club is an emotional investment, so stop patronising and attacking anyone who disagrees with you.

It's not what I think that counts.

Nor what you think for that matter, or anyone else.

The only arbiter of this is that of the law.

And that's why I keep drawing everybody back to that point.

That's not me patronising, that is the reality of the world we live in.

Life may well not be fair but the law is the best we've got to live it by.

And do you really think Anderson has done anything wrong with two sets of Administrators and the ten forensic accounts pouring over the books for all this time and with whatever actions he's done/been doing since then with his business under High Court control, with him, EDT, PBP, Rubins, Quantana all having their own separate legal advisors no doubt watching each others like hawks?

Did you notice that I said 'legal' advisors and not 'moral' advisors?

Might that be something to do with how these things work in the real world perhaps?

You can forget going into another endless argument, I'm not going to play, we've done it before and got nowhere other than pander to your need to feel whatever it is that gives you your jollies.

I can forgive Martin not really grasping what is going on but we both know the score on this and what you are attempting to do - yet again.

508OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:28

I don’t think you’re dim enough to keep missing the point - it’s actually really basic.

I think you purposefully rant on another point entirely which nobody is disagreeing with to deflect from the fact you’re behaving like an arse and probably know it.

509OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:I don’t think you’re dim enough to keep missing the point - it’s actually really basic.

I think you purposefully rant on another point entirely which nobody is disagreeing with to deflect from the fact you’re behaving like an arse and probably know it.

Even if I'm the biggest arse in the world it doesn't change the fact that in the real world we live in that the arbiter in business is legality and not morality.

And if ranting on is bringing everybody back to the reality of what is actually going on (as opposed to how people think/hope/wish/dream/imagine it should be going on) then yes, guilty as charge.

510OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:44

Can you read?

511OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 14:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Can you read?

Yes thanks.

Can you not understand?

Have the rest of the day off as you clearly are only here to argue for arguing sake - yet again - and nobody but you wants that - not even me.

512OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 16:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Have the rest of the day off as you clearly are only here to argue for arguing sake - yet again - and nobody but you wants that - not even me.
Well thank god for that!

513OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 16:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Yes thanks.

Can you not understand?

Just so that I can understand the rules, what has he done to be banned for the day?

514OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 16:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Yes thanks.

Can you not understand?

Just so that I can understand the rules, what has he done to be banned for the day?

Deliberate trolling.

For about the thousandth time as well.

Certainly not the first time he's had a day off for doing it and I'm certainly not the first mod to ban him for doing so either.

It's just a game to him but it fucks the site for most everybody else's enjoyment.

515OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 17:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:It's just a game to him but it fucks the site for most everybody else's enjoyment.

I suspect you banning people has a much more severe impact on the site.

All I see from this argument is two people defending their point, surely the whole point of a forum.

516OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 18:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:It's just a game to him but it fucks the site for most everybody else's enjoyment.

I suspect you banning people has a much more severe impact on the site.

All I see from this argument is two people defending their point, surely the whole point of a forum.

I know he's your mate but I refer you to posts 330 to 403 on this very same thread from just three weeks ago - covering everything he's tried to troll me on again!!!

What's the point really other than for his own amusement - and possibly/probably yours too?

The sites how it is because I'm extremely reluctant to ban people and instead of nipping Bread, Wanderlust and Troy abuse/games in the bud at the start, I let them go on and on and on for over three years each in respect of the first two before my patience finally snapped.

I regret I didn't do it years sooner but I never imagined in my wildest dreams that people would rather fuck the site up to just have a pop at me and fuck everybody else, for over three years - and for why - something they didn't agree with me on an internet forum - how rational is that???  Christ I've even still got Wanderlust personally abusing me on Wways and the last time I'd heard anything about Bread was having his account from Twitter deleted for about the ninety-ninth time for his abuse to others - anyone really think that's truly normal behaviour?

The fun's gone out of this site and replaced by hatred instead.

No one wants to read that.

I've offered you a chance to come back as an Admin but you completely ignored it - I don't blame you really, we are just on a hiding to nothing all the way round.

Nothing good to report about the club, true fans turned off from it all and no longer following the club even on forums like ours and those that do show their face have nothing good to say about anything much.

I'd hoped for a fresh beginning at the season start for the club and the forum but got neither.

Not a good time for anything much really - certainly not for deliberate trolling on something already done to death less than 20 days previously.

517OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 25 2019, 23:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's been banned for the day for having the temerity to not agree with Sluffy and the only person taking the fun out of this site and killing it is Sluffy as well.

518OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 08:53

To Be Frank

To Be Frank
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sluffy wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:This doesn't add up to me. If FV sincerely wanted the club as an asset surely the distraction of the hotel is counter-intuitive. The delays have resulted in being unable to assemble a squad and now more likely we'll be a L2 side, reducing the value of their main asset, the club. In the meantime the players we had have left, some who would have stayed but for the delays (Wheater, e.g.) - more value lost. Now FV are staring at an embarrassing set of circumstances they could have avoided by simply buying the club as soon as the Heads of Terms was reached and then fret about the hotel after, quickly buying players, instead they've watch the value of the club disappear. Surely they would have been permitted to buy the club first and then buy the hotel if they were the proffered bidders for the hotel. Also if the EFL deduct more points due to not fulfilling the doncaster fixture due to lack of squad then there's not the remotest of chances of us surviving.

They'll be an announcement soon to say FV have backed off leaving us in the shit again. They had the opportunity to buy us before going into administration and a decent chance of staying in the Championship, now, even though they will get the club much cheaper they won't have the experience or money to get us out of L2.

We are proper fucked.

The only way they can get £24m is to sell the stadium and lease back (they had a deal in place to do so).

I see you are one of those people sluffy who likes to consider themselves privileged with information when in fact you know nowt.

519OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 10:41

To Be Frank

To Be Frank
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Liquidation this week:

At 5pm on Friday August 23, the completion of the sale of the football club and the hotel had been agreed by all parties and undertakings had been issued by all solicitors except those of Ken Anderson.
Devastatingly, on Saturday morning that deal collapsed. At this stage, there seems little point in apportioning blame because that makes no difference to the staff, players, management, supporters and the community who have once more seen their club taken back to the brink.

My team have spent the last 48 hours working around the clock, striving to get a deal back on track and trying to convince the parties still in conflict that the very fate of Bolton Wanderers depends on them finding a compromise.

The EFL have made their position clear by insisting on a 5pm deadline on Tuesday for a deal to be completed or give compelling reasons for an extension. They have also written to everybody concerned in the process to underline that sense of urgency.

On Sunday evening, there was some tentative dialogue but we are still some way from reaching a solution. Therefore, I am appealing to those parties whose position seems intractable to do everything to reach a compromise.

In just over 24 hours, the club will have its membership of the EFL revoked. Over and above that, the club is currently not in a position to carry on trading and, as such, the process of closing down the company will commence on Wednesday.

This will ultimately lead to its liquidation, the expulsion of the club from the EFL and the inevitable loss of over 150 jobs. More than that, it will devastate a community for whom the football club is a beacon of hope and expectation.

I reiterate, unless there is a change of position from any of the parties involved, the process of closing down the club and ultimately placing Bolton Wanderers into liquidation will begin this week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

520OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 10:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just posted the same thing Frank, i feel sick right now  Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum