Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 43]

521OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 10:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck sake. ::seething2::

522OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 11:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

To Be Frank wrote:
I see you are one of those people sluffy who likes to consider themselves privileged with information when in fact you know nowt.

I know that if I put my hand in a fire it would hurt - without actually having to put my hand in the fire first to find out.

I know the club will cost £24m to buy - that's in the Administrators report - I also know they've not got it otherwise there wouldn't be all this farting about would there?

Maybe they thought they could get the funds from their money tree or the ST's 'High Net Worths' would give it them, or maybe they thought they would get it by leveraging the asset of the stadium/hotel they would have acquired from the purchase?

I know which one is the most likely without having to read FV's business plan first.

523OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anderson saying a deal will be done tonight.

524OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Anderson saying a deal will be done tonight.
Until tonight comes!

525OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Until tonight comes!
Probably.  ..dunno..

526OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:35

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"Sold tonight" on a Bank Holiday Monday?" Not like they're shopping at Lidl, is it?
On a slant, I was yesterday at the old Highbury ground, once Arse's lot. There are 411 properties which all sold. Of course Highbury is in a massively residential area but I would imagine UniBol could have some attraction for those not really interested in the footie side of things.
Fingers crossed for tonight.

527OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 13:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:"Sold tonight" on a Bank Holiday Monday?" Not like they're shopping at Lidl, is it?
On a slant, I was yesterday at the old Highbury ground, once Arse's lot. There are 411 properties which all sold. Of course Highbury is in a massively residential area but I would imagine UniBol could have some attraction for those not really interested in the footie side of things.
Fingers crossed for tonight.
Can only hope something is sorted tonight.

Tomorrow is Nat Lofthouse's birthday.

528OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the previous admin statement was shite. What a surprise

529OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I can't honestly believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

530OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Terrible thing to say about Hipster!

As for Appleton I believe he's done everything he could to get the deal in spite of all the agendas of others playing out behind the scenes.

531OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 14:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

As for Appleton I believe he's done everything he could to get the deal in spite of all the agendas of others playing out behind the scenes.
ST haven't been much use. Apart from hand wringing on the sidelines, like the rest of us.

532OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 15:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

ST haven't been much use. Apart from hand wringing on the sidelines, like the rest of us.

I suggest they've been even worse than that (but I would think that though wouldn't I).

If they really do have access to all these local 'High Net Worths' they consistently talk about - and the deal has stalled for a million or so (I heard they wanted £2m from the PFA to pay the players wages that at one time was the only thing purporting holding up the deal), then wouldn't you think that the ST could have introduced them to the Administrator and/or FV in order to provide a loan (be part of the consortium even) and help bring the sale to a conclusion weeks ago?

The ST have publicly criticised Michael Janes (a Director of FV remember) and Eddie Davies Trustees and I doubt they have any 'High Net Worth's' to speak about.

I don't know if you are aware but the ST's accounts are now overdue (and to be fair to them they had always until this year filed them on time) and that for the second time in just four years have failed to hold their mandatory Annual General Meeting.

Even if the Administrator offered them the club now, right this instance, they are not legally in a position to accept it as they are no longer properly constituted by their own constitution, to do so!

Absolute waste of time under the current leadership and definitely not fit for purpose.

And these are the people who are the backstop and there to save us when all else fails.

533OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 15:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Media reporting in alarmist fashion. 

The statement has been issued millions of times. The club is not near to going bust and never will.

534OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 15:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No offence hipster but that's what Glasgow Rangers fans said. They were still saying it the day it was announced that Rangers were gone and a 'newco' would have to be formed. Maidstone and Aldershot fans believed similar things and so did Accrington Stanley supporters back in 1962.

The sad fact is that football clubs are businesses and many are failing businesses at that. We are a failed business, one that it seems no one wants to buy and that means we could well, in fact we likely WILL be out of business at 5.01 tomorrow evening.

About the only hope I have now is that Ken's right and the deal will be done tonight but it's been said so many times now that I have a very difficult time believing it.

535OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 20:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah we'll get an extension.

536OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 21:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nah we'll get an extension.
Unlikely without at least one serious bidder on board. Bury got their extension based on Dale sayng the deal is actually done while we're announcing ours is dead. Unless someone else has already proved to the admins they have the cash and can prove it to the EFL tomorrow I think we're toast if only because we've had all summer to try and sort it out and have failed. Plus in our case it's the administrator who's saying we will liquidate on wednesday if no deal is reached NOT the league. The administrator also stated there's nothing left in any pot for us to trade with.

In all seriousness I genuinely feel and fear this is the end of the road for us. I hope and pray I'm wrong but in truth I hold out little hope now.

537OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 26 2019, 21:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not dead.

It was held up by one signatory. 

The statement was designed to shame whomever that signatory was into action. 

Also telling the EFA the deal is being held up by one scribble is likely to lead to another extension.

538OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27 2019, 04:40

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The administrators described ALL the parties involved as 'intractable' not just one person. They also made clear that there is NO money to trade with and if we don't have a buyer today (Tuesday) the liquidation process WILL begin tomorrow REGARDLESS of our League status. The EFL might grant us the extension, they might not but if the administrator is to be believed it's irrelevant. Even if the EFL don't grant us an extension we'd have 14 days to prove we have sorted things out before actually facing expulsion but in our case that won't matter, we'll be shut down long before the 14 days are up.

539OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27 2019, 06:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Lifeline subscription was taken this morning, so they've got a few bob. cheers

540OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27 2019, 09:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BN reporting that there has been talks between Satan and the Eddie Davies trust and could be good news

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum