Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Election

+15
Natasha Whittam
sunlight
okocha
observer
karlypants
Norpig
Cajunboy
wanderlust
Angry Dad
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 24]

121General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Sun 10 Nov - 13:55

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

okocha wrote:Just in the last couple of days the Tories have: made appalling comments about Grenfell victims, slyly doctored a video to produce fake news on Labour, tried to defend a scandal involving the Welsh Secretary.....Even when confronted with facts, Tory spokesmen/women try to deny the truth. (For once in my life I applaud Piers for tearing Tory Party Chairman, James Cleverley, to pieces this morning!)

All the above adds to shameful language, illegal behaviour, lack of diplomacy, undermining of the judiciary, distortion of the truth, uncaring attitudes to suffering  etc. etc.

I want to be able to vote for a party with principles and worthy values, not a sly, manipulative set of hoodwinkers. Don't be taken in by their lies.
For more information, consult the Donald Trump playbook.

122General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Sun 10 Nov - 19:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JC looked very smart at The Cenotaph. The tabloids will be fuming.

123General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Sun 10 Nov - 20:44

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think the tabloids (and The Telegraph) have a lot to answer for in terms of stirring up the enmity and hatred that currently infect our country. Rabid sensationalism, devoid of any fair-mindedness.

Hiding behind their slogan of "protecting the freedom of the Press", they seem to think that privilege entitles them to trample callously on their chosen, often innocent, victims, with no regard for common decency. I'd vote for a party that promised to tackle this problem.

At the moment, I'm struggling to find any party I can support.....

124General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Mon 11 Nov - 1:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sunday Times claims 9 major Tory party donors are Russian "businessmen" and are named in the Intelligence and Security report the Government is suppressing until after the election. Here.

Obviously it's all above board. Right.

125General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Mon 11 Nov - 12:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

126General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Mon 11 Nov - 14:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Huge boost for Borat.

127General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 7:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
okocha wrote:Just in the last couple of days the Tories have: made appalling comments about Grenfell victims, slyly doctored a video to produce fake news on Labour, tried to defend a scandal involving the Welsh Secretary.....Even when confronted with facts, Tory spokesmen/women try to deny the truth. (For once in my life I applaud Piers for tearing Tory Party Chairman, James Cleverley, to pieces this morning!)

All the above adds to shameful language, illegal behaviour, lack of diplomacy, undermining of the judiciary, distortion of the truth, uncaring attitudes to suffering  etc. etc.

I want to be able to vote for a party with principles and worthy values, not a sly, manipulative set of hoodwinkers. Don't be taken in by their lies.

Most of Corbyns rhetoric is lifted straight from trump.

128General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 11:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
observer wrote:

Most of Corbyns rhetoric is lifted straight from trump.
Excellent. Looking forward to punch a drug-dealing rapist Tory week.

129General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 14:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Sunday Times claims 9 major Tory party donors are Russian "businessmen" and are named in the Intelligence and Security report the Government is suppressing until after the election. Here.

Obviously it's all above board. Right.

Labour Party successfully sees off cyber hack

- although their online support system for campaigners to print and distribute materials has been taken down.

Identified as coming from Brazil and Russia.

I'm sure Borat Johnsonski knew nothing about it though Smile

130General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 14:12

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If only there were some sort of review into Russian interference with our democratic processes. Surely Boris wouldn't be so dishonest as to suppress it until after the election. Rolling Eyes

131General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 14:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

And talking of suppressing embarrassing news for the Tories why did the BBC show old footage of Boris at the Cenotaph rather than showing people what an idiot he is by making not one but two gaffes at the wreath laying ceremony?

132General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 15:42

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If the Russian interference investigation proved damaging to Labour, the Tories would have published it like a shot, for political gain.

If it proved neutral, they would have published it, to show that their hands were clean.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from the "delay" is...........blindingly obvious!!!

133General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 16:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Labour hamming up a simple ddos attack that likely came from a bedroom and was not "sophisticated" 

Their mps have spent all day spreading fake news about foreign interference.

134General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 21:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

If only there were some sort of review into Russian interference with our democratic processes we could clear this all up. So who is suppressing this report?

135General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 21:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

If only there were some sort of review into Russian interference with our democratic processes we could clear this all up. So who is suppressing this report?
According to the cyber experts opinions on the TV, the DDOS indicated both Russia and Brazil, but could quite as easily come from someones bedroom in the UK. DDOS software can be bought on line it seems.
Needless to say, and I've used the term before, paranoia is striking almost everywhere, but especially with the Remain parties and its followers.

136General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 22:09

Meanwhile the Tories resort to open lies about Labour spending. Don’t have much hope when this sort of nonsense is given air time.

137General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 22:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

According to the cyber experts opinions on the TV, the DDOS indicated both Russia and Brazil, but could quite as easily come from someones bedroom in the UK. DDOS software can be bought on line it seems.
Needless to say, and I've used the term before, paranoia is striking almost everywhere, but especially with the Remain parties and its followers.

It is not paranoia to ask why a report into Russian subversion of our electoral process has been suppressed by Boris.

138General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Tue 12 Nov - 22:19

As always, blind to the real issue - everything is twisted because Boris is ‘on side’.

The government is suppressing a report of national significance, excusing that is pathetic.

139General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Wed 13 Nov - 22:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ah, life after Brexit.

140General Election - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election Wed 13 Nov - 22:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:As always, blind to the real issue - everything is twisted because Boris is ‘on side’.

The government is suppressing a report of national significance, excusing that is pathetic.
I didn't excuse it. Stop making things up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum