Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+14
Cajunboy
gloswhite
xmiles
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
sunlight
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 50]

871How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Aug 26 2020, 21:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

As usual it is never the fault of Tory politicians.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-53923279

872How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Aug 26 2020, 21:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:As usual it is never the fault of Tory politicians.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-53923279

Oh come on, surely you've had a mutant algorithm mess up your plans from time to time?

873How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Aug 27 2020, 09:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

An important question XM, is, how can Tory politicians be at fault with anything, when they obviously don't make any decisions.  Very Happy

874How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Aug 27 2020, 09:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

An interesting point glos, which leads to the question: what do they do?

875How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Aug 27 2020, 10:36

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well, they're very good at some things: cronyism, hiding, sacking, ignoring, denying, blaming. I'm not liking the way things are heading in their war against the BBC because their rhetoric seems to be influencing swathes of the public. They're aiming for total control....

876How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Aug 27 2020, 10:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think what Okocha says about the BBC is right, i've noticed that the BBC is now being classed as a left wing organisation on social media and not to be trusted. 
This is from the kind of people who think that the likes of Tommy Robinson and that hag Katie Hopkins are hero's so i take it with a massive pinch of salt.

877How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Aug 27 2020, 13:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Germany drops Brexit talks from EU envoys meeting next week due to lack of progress in a "wasted summer" as we roll on inexorably towards a no deal fiasco. Metro goes with "Boris doesn't understand how negotiations work" - harsh but probably true of the half of the UK population.

Meanwhile net migration to the UK hits the highest peak since the referendum which can't go down well with Boris's core support.

878How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 10:58

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Meanwhile net migration to the UK hits the highest peak since the referendum which can't go down well with Boris's core support.
Very Happy

879How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 11:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wait till all the Hong Kong people who can get a passport start to come over, the gammon's will have a melt down.

880How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 12:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just who are these 'Gammons' ?

881How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

882How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i wish this was a real magazine  Laughing

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 44445618_347813079125853_401393766444826624_o

883How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thank you Mr. Pig.  I think its a silly name to use, and am surprised at how supposedly intelligent people actually get involved in deep and meaningful discussions about it. 
It just goes to show, that after 3 years of intense insults, etc, this is all the Left could come up with. No wonder they lost the argument.  :whistle: :bomb:
:biggrin:

884How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been called a loony lefty and a snowflake on many occasions on facebook, i wear it like a badge of honour  Very Happy

885How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 14:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Poor Mrs Pig, and the piglets. They've got a self-confessed loony snowflake for a husband/dad. However, they can see your sensible and charismatic side knowing you post on this forum  Very Happy

886How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 15:30

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:
Thank you Mr. Pig.  I think its a silly name to use, and am surprised at how supposedly intelligent people actually get involved in deep and meaningful discussions about it. 
It just goes to show, that after 3 years of intense insults, etc, this is all the Left could come up with. No wonder they lost the argument.  :whistle: :bomb:
:biggrin:
Glos, I think you'll prefer this much more humorous definition of Gammon:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gammon

887How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 15:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:

:rofl:

888How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 15:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:

Pretty good definition of brexit voters too.

889How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Aug 28 2020, 17:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I thought that was both true and some of it reasonably factual, eg

Spitting out talking points found in fascist organs like the Daily Mail (or, for those preferring something less intellectual, the Daily Express), gammon exist in a state of perpetual outrage and exasperated "I'm just an [url=https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ordinary bloke]ordinary bloke[/url], me" confusion.

I thought this bit applied more to the Remainers than the Leavers.  (It's nothing personal XM) Very Happy

890How is the Tory government doing? - Page 45 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Aug 30 2020, 07:55

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum