Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 50]

421Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 16:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:It's the panic buying that annoys me. Apparently some arseholes are buying extra freezers so they can keep panic buying!

Even more annoying is that when brexit goes tits up all the brexiteers can blame it on the coronavirus. Smile
Let it go, it's getting very tedious.

422Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 16:39

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Well things have just changed in the Norpig household. My son was sent home from School this morning as he has a dry continuous cough. That means the whole family now has to self isolate for 14 days!
Sorry to hear your news.

Hope your boy bounces back quickly and the rest of you stay safe.

423Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 16:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Britain's coronavirus death toll rises to 104: UK fatalities jump 33 in a DAY as enormous tent mortuary is hastily set up in Westminster and infections soar to 2,626

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8126753/Westminster-mortuary-expanded-cope-surge-coronavirus-victims.html

424Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 16:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:It's the panic buying that annoys me. Apparently some arseholes are buying extra freezers so they can keep panic buying!

Even more annoying is that when brexit goes tits up all the brexiteers can blame it on the coronavirus. Smile
Ha ha, liked this.

We don't need to blame anyone. We know that after coming out victors from the Brexit battle, nothing can beat us, (don't quote me on this though)  Very Happy

425Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 17:05

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:But at least Boris has lost his perennial smirk....

Incredible the amount of people who are using the situation to have a pop at the government.

They should be ashamed.

Correct. Some people really are pathetic Nat.
You read me wrong, guys! I'm pleased that Mr. Johnson is treating this situation with the gravity needed.

426Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 17:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ocado is now temporarily closed until Saturday.

427Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 17:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaking: All schools in the UK to close this friday!

428Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 18:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If anyone wants to read a more positive story about the virus, Google China's current situation. Very few new cases, and schools and businesses slowly re-opening.

429Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 18:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:If anyone wants to read a more positive story about the virus, Google China's current situation. Very few new cases, and schools and businesses slowly re-opening.

If them slit eyed fuckers didn't eat anything with a heartbeat, there'd be no problem in the first place.

430Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 18:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Last edited by Angry Dad on Wed Mar 18 2020, 21:29; edited 1 time in total

431Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 19:05

Oh great, two racist twats. Just what this situation needs.

432Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 19:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck Norpig.

433Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 19:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our local Tesco fully restocked last night, but queues out of the door at 7 am ensured it was empty again by 8 am.
I guess there will come a point when the stockpilers have enough.

434Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 20:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Oh great, two racist twats. Just what this situation needs.

Agreed.

Action has been taken with the first and the second is someone with mental health issues obviously.

435Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 22:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:

Ha ha, liked this.

We don't need to blame anyone. We know that after coming out victors from the Brexit battle, nothing can beat us, (don't quote me on this though)  Very Happy

I knew you would get it glos even if some others missed the intended humour. Rolling Eyes

436Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 22:49

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So apparently we are in lockdown from Friday,  prince Philip died two days ago this is all from a trusted journo from a respectable paper........trusted journo and respectable paper just screams bullshit to me from the off.

And the news coming out of China as to the progress being made........the secret state is telling porkies nat..... no proof or evidence of it being either way. 

And whilst the way Martin said what he said wasn't the best way to put it, ultimately the bit about them eating anything with a pulse is both true and disgusting in equal measure. 

If we do go into lockdown on Friday is going to be a nightmare.

Last edited by y2johnny on Wed Mar 18 2020, 22:51; edited 1 time in total

437Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 22:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I knew you would get it glos even if some others missed the intended humour. Rolling Eyes  

You know that Brexit is a very, very sore subject on here! Smile

438Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 22:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:So apparently we are in lockdown from Friday,  prince Philip died two days ago this is all from a trusted journo from a respectable paper........trusted journo and respectable paper just screams bullshit to me from the off.

And the news coming out of China as to the progress being made........the secret state is telling porkies nat..... no proof or evidence of it being either way. 

And whilst the way Martin said what he said wasn't the best way to put it, ultimately the bit about them eating anything with a pulse is both true and disgusting in equal measure. 

It's the racist words used Johnny calling them slit eyed fuckers.

My Mrs is half Chinese.

I don't think you would appreciate it if you were in the same position mate. Smile

Lockdown is the way to go with this to stop it spreading like other contries have IMO.

I doubt the truth with China on having only one case is true also but not a clue on Prince Phillip.

439Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 22:59

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:So apparently we are in lockdown from Friday,  prince Philip died two days ago this is all from a trusted journo from a respectable paper........trusted journo and respectable paper just screams bullshit to me from the off.

My Mrs is half Chinese.

I don't think you would appreciate it if you were in the same position mate. Smile

Lockdown is the way to go with this to stop it spreading like other contries have IMO.

I doubt the truth with China on having only one case is true also but not a clue on Prince Phillip.
I agree with you KP.  His terminology was abhorrent, but the fact remains that the traditional Chinese markets that has the blood of dogs, cats, bats, sheep just running down the street is what has led to this.

440Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 23:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

My Mrs is half Chinese.

I agree with you KP.  His terminology was abhorrent, but the fact remains that the traditional Chinese markets that has the blood of dogs, cats, bats, sheep just running down the street is what has led to this.

I completely agree. This food isn't being eaten because they are poor, it's because it's classed as a delicacy.

China will have to change now or they will struggle to do business with the rest of the world after this.

They will also need to remove this iron curtain too and start joining in with the rest of the world properly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum