Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 27]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

sunlight wrote:Most British Pensioners are elderly fascist grass roots Tory, fighting Seagulls off their chips on the benches in the town cente. WKD coloured blue rinse whingers.
I don't have a blue rinse. I like to think of myself as a silver surfer  Very Happy
Also, at least were keeping the economy going by supporting the local fish and chip trade.
I wonder how the younger generation will view themselves when they get to our age.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
I don't have a blue rinse. I like to think of myself as a silver surfer  Very Happy
Also, at least were keeping the economy going by supporting the local fish and chip trade.
I wonder how the younger generation will view themselves when they get to our age.
They won't get to our age, Glos. They'll develop an app to keep age at bay. Wink

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That almost sounds plausible Bonce.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:
Hopefully by the time I am a Pensioner a truce will have been sorted out between Pensioners and the Seagulls. They have Morecambe, Blackpool, the Supermarkets and most of the town centres annexed at this point in time. Relations between Pensioners and Seagulls is at a low at the moment.
Id hope that Pensioners arent as mean and have a bit more frippery in the future.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
Hopefully by the time I am a Pensioner a truce will have been sorted out between Pensioners and the Seagulls. They have Morecambe, Blackpool, the Supermarkets and most of the town centres annexed at this point in time. Relations between Pensioners and Seagulls is at a low at the moment.
Frankly, I'm sick and tired of pensioners wreaking havoc in our seaside towns. Mowing people down in their mobility scooters, waving those Hells Angels walking sticks with all the badges on, and infusing enclosed spaces with the debilitating smell of Germoloids.
I also find their drunken antics particularly disgusting. Teeth swapping has no place in modern society.
The seagulls just want to eat. Let them be.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Frankly, I'm sick and tired of pensioners wreaking havoc in our seaside towns. Mowing people down in their mobility scooters, waving those Hells Angels walking sticks with all the badges on, and infusing enclosed spaces with the debilitating smell of Germoloids.
I also find their drunken antics particularly disgusting. Teeth swapping has no place in modern society.
The seagulls just want to eat. Let them be.

I think a lot of the Pensioners were radicalised in World War Two.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

To their credit, because pensioners are such slow movers they often provide ready-made perches for many of the gulls. Of course, if they are eating chips, its just like travelling on a British Rail buffet car for the gulls.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:To their credit, because pensioners are such slow movers they often provide ready-made perches for many of the gulls. Of course, if they are eating chips, its just like travelling on a British Rail buffet car for the gulls.

Not a problem....

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 6yyA0uQ

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

USA buys up the entire world supply of remedsvir leaving none for the rest of the world. 
Same likely to happen with a vaccine if one is discovered.

That's a lot of money to throw at something that is "no worse than flu".

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good point. 
The UK is making strides with the other effective drug. Whats the betting we'll give ours away, and end up with not enough?

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:USA buys up the entire world supply of remedsvir leaving none for the rest of the world. 
Same likely to happen with a vaccine if one is discovered.

That's a lot of money to throw at something that is "no worse than flu".
Trump is probably collecting his commission on the deal.  A real con man.  We are also sitting with millions of doses of hydroxychloroquine, which has not been sanctioned to work against covid... albeit, Trump espoused the usage and that he was taking it.  Of course, he also said Clorox would work.  Living in Trumpistan makes you suspect of anything he says or does.  Are you sure the Queen doesn't want the colonies back?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Trump is probably collecting his commission on the deal.  A real con man.  We are also sitting with millions of doses of hydroxychloroquine, which has not been sanctioned to work against covid... albeit, Trump espoused the usage and that he was taking it.  Of course, he also said Clorox would work.  Living in Trumpistan makes you suspect of anything he says or does.  Are you sure the Queen doesn't want the colonies back?
Howdy Obs - hope you're staying safe what with Covid and the dickheads protesting against people staying safe. 
I noticed the US "excess deaths" figure was over 107k back in May so there must be around a quarter of a million Covid-related dead Americans by now - that's more than double the number of Americans that died in WW1.

Last edited by wanderlust on Wed Jul 01 2020, 16:19; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Land of the freak, home of the raving.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Howdy Obs - hope you're staying safe what with Covid and the dickheads protesting against people staying safe. 
I noticed the US "excess deaths" figure was over 107k back in May so there must be around a quarter of a million Covid-related dead Americans by now - that's more than double the number of Americans that died in WW1.
129k who have passed due to the pandemic.  Thankfully, New York has seen the worst of it, and we are coping... though the youth seem to think they don't need to wear masks.  The pandemic is now ravaging the states where Trump's Governors reign, and the infection rate is frightful.  Please wear a mask and stay safe!  Thoughts are with you in the UK as well.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Obs, you're peeing into the wind over there if the majority are like those idiots in the masks video. Absolutely incredible reactions, and so stupid.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:Obs, you're peeing into the wind over there if the majority are like those idiots in the masks video. Absolutely incredible reactions, and so stupid.
As you can gather, quite a few villages are missing their idiots today.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:

Scary stuff.

Listening to these lunatics ranting reminded me of the behaviour of some people who voted for brexit. The same fanatical belief in things that were patently not true and a complete lack of awareness of how damaging to themselves their beliefs were.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
129k who have passed due to the pandemic.  Thankfully, New York has seen the worst of it, and we are coping... though the youth seem to think they don't need to wear masks.  The pandemic is now ravaging the states where Trump's Governors reign, and the infection rate is frightful.  Please wear a mask and stay safe!  Thoughts are with you in the UK as well.
I think 129k is the number that have died in hospitals and care homes, rather than the true figure. Excess deaths figure is the total number of deaths above the seasonal average over 5 years which is a better indicator of the real number.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum