Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

421Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Jan 12 2021, 23:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Impeachment coming?

422Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jan 13 2021, 01:35

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@wanderlust wrote:Impeachment coming?
Impeachment a certainty... conviction is always in doubt with the time remaining and with unapologetic Republicans afraid of Bozo's base.  Stay tuned... plenty of gun toting angry supporters who are threatening democracy in all 50 states.  The only two certainties are Bozo will be impeached for a second time and Biden will be sworn in as the next President. Will we have a second civil war?  The FBI has over 100 in custody following the insurrection.  And the VP, who the mob threatened to hang, will not invoke the 25th Amendment, out of fear for his life or over fear for future votes.  It's truly messy here right now.

423Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jan 13 2021, 11:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@observer wrote:
Impeachment a certainty... conviction is always in doubt with the time remaining and with unapologetic Republicans afraid of Bozo's base.  Stay tuned... plenty of gun toting angry supporters who are threatening democracy in all 50 states.  The only two certainties are Bozo will be impeached for a second time and Biden will be sworn in as the next President. Will we have a second civil war?  The FBI has over 100 in custody following the insurrection.  And the VP, who the mob threatened to hang, will not invoke the 25th Amendment, out of fear for his life or over fear for future votes.  It's truly messy here right now.
If impeachment proceedings commence, will Trump still be able to continue to build up foreign policy issues to burden Biden with or does he have to desist immediately? I noticed he's already agreed to lift sanctions on Taiwan which will piss off China and has named a couple of foreign groups as terrorists. Presume he's free to carry on unless impeached?

424Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jan 13 2021, 18:34

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@wanderlust wrote:
If impeachment proceedings commence, will Trump still be able to continue to build up foreign policy issues to burden Biden with or does he have to desist immediately? I noticed he's already agreed to lift sanctions on Taiwan which will piss off China and has named a couple of foreign groups as terrorists. Presume he's free to carry on unless impeached?
He can do anything for one week less 94 minutes.

425Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:49

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
All those soldiers they have in the Capitol building are all sleeping on the floor. Havent they got any beds for them? Its like no-one is saying anything about this.

426Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jan 13 2021, 22:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
In the race to become the first President in history to be impeached twice.....he won bigly.

427Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Jan 13 2021, 22:49

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

428Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 15 2021, 12:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

429Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 15 2021, 12:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I watch Colbert with my breakfast most mornings. Then move on to Jimmy Kimmel. Always good to start the day with a smile.

430Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 15 2021, 13:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

431Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 15 2021, 18:18

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
A lot of those who have been arrested for the violence at the Capitol, during questioning, have been saying " We were only carrying out orders ".

432Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 15 2021, 19:16

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@sunlight wrote:A lot of those who have been arrested for the violence at the Capitol, during questioning, have been saying " We were only carrying out orders ".
Where have we heard that before?

433Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Jan 15 2021, 19:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nice to see the odious Tucker Carlson getting called out.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
There are precisely 4 days, 12 hours left in the Trump presidency. That's 108 hours in which he can find new ways to screw up. In all seriousness I can't believe McConnell didn't recall the Senate immediately but from what he appears to be saying conviction is a very real possibility. Not because it's good for the country of course. It seems Mitch feels the party would be better off without Don now. and Mitch himself of course.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@observer wrote:
Where have we heard that before?
From Notts Forest players under Brian Clough.

Actually thats a bad analogy as it was a positive for Notts Forest. Scrub that Razz



Last edited by sunlight on Sat Jan 16 2021, 12:15; edited 1 time in total

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 15 AXOxkdG

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I mean Trump must be spending about 8 hours a day on social media. He was devastated when Parler got closed down, and now his twitter ban ( four years too late ). He has an addiction. Perhaps he could instead start a few riots and then deny responsibility.
He is probably the one who has been posting lies and hate about Mike Pence in all caps.

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@luckyPeterpiper wrote:There are precisely 4 days, 12 hours left in the Trump presidency. That's 108 hours in which he can find new ways to screw up. In all seriousness I can't believe McConnell didn't recall the Senate immediately but from what he appears to be saying conviction is a very real possibility. Not because it's good for the country of course. It seems Mitch feels the party would be better off without Don now. and Mitch himself of course.
Moscow Mitch is in his last 6-year term... not running again.  He is counting votes. If he has 16 additional votes (2/3 necessary for conviction), he will vote yes and rid the Republicans of Trump forever (since after conviction he will be banished from holding any office again by a majority vote).  So Moscow Mitch is busy counting votes and Trump is threatening every Republican who will answer the phone, with a primary if they don't vote for him.  So one week after an attempted coup, Democracy with a big D, is barely hanging on.  We have endured four years of absurd lies and consequently, the biggest lie that is igniting the flames is that Trump won the election.  Like the Nazis, if you keep saying the same thing and get louder, many people will believe you.              


Timothy Snyder wrote an essay in the New York Times, " Like historical fascist leaders, Trump has presented himself as the single source of truth. His use of the term “fake news” echoed the Nazi smear Lügenpresse (“lying press”); like the Nazis, he referred to reporters as “enemies of the people.” Like Adolf Hitler, he came to power at a moment when the conventional press had taken a beating; the financial crisis of 2008 did to American newspapers what the Great Depression did to German ones. The Nazis thought that they could use radio to replace the old pluralism of the newspaper; Trump tried to do the same with Twitter.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum