Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Broadcorping Castration

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
gloswhite
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

381British Broadcorping Castration - Page 20 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Thu Nov 02 2023, 23:14

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Thanks for that Boncey. Jordan seems to have the measure of the PFA but isn't Martin Keown a TWERP? He seems to be ideal Auntie Beeb material.

382British Broadcorping Castration - Page 20 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Nov 10 2023, 11:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't think Jan Moir is too keen on the Vorderbeast:

The professional provocateur, reality show star, serial detox dieter, maths expert, Michelle Mone tormentor, former television presenter, virulent Tory-hater, Jessica Rabbit-alike and pioneer of the bodycon capsule wardrobe has been dumped from her Saturday morning show on BBC Radio Wales for breaching new social media guidelines.

About time! Her four listeners are bereft of course, but there is no going back. 'I am not prepared to be silenced,' bawled self-important St Carol of Vorderman, much in the manner of a modern Joan of Arc telling everyone she was 'born to do this' before bolting on her 38DD cup breastplate and taking her place at the head of Luvvie Army.

383British Broadcorping Castration - Page 20 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Nov 10 2023, 11:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I don't think Jan Moir is too keen on the Vorderbeast:

The professional provocateur, reality show star, serial detox dieter, maths expert, Michelle Mone tormentor, former television presenter, virulent Tory-hater, Jessica Rabbit-alike and pioneer of the bodycon capsule wardrobe has been dumped from her Saturday morning show on BBC Radio Wales for breaching new social media guidelines.

About time! Her four listeners are bereft of course, but there is no going back. 'I am not prepared to be silenced,' bawled self-important St Carol of Vorderman, much in the manner of a modern Joan of Arc telling everyone she was 'born to do this' before bolting on her 38DD cup breastplate and taking her place at the head of Luvvie Army.
Don't get me started on Moir. I might be forced into using language that might be unbecoming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum