Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year new Norpig

+12
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
observer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

141New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:56 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Norpig wrote:
I was playing footy until the first lockdown then never went back as my fitness had gone downhill and i'm twice the age of a lot of the players as well so it would have been even more embarrassing than usual  Very Happy

I only drink at weekends and probably only have within the 14 units per week i reckon. I need to start walking to or from work more and eating healthier and hopefully i should be ok.

The GP got back to me to say my liver enzymes were only slightly high as was my blood pressure and cholesterol so hopefully i can manage that and get all the levels back to normal within 6 months?
You should do well Mr Pig, but is it the right time to do all this? When everyone else comes out of lockdown, and begins to enjoy themselves, you'll have chained yourself to a depressing regime. We all know chubby people are supposed to be happier Very Happy

142New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:54 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don’t forget to do your next weigh in Norpig. We want to see a good result in the effort you have put in since the previous one! :good:

143New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Don’t forget to do your next weigh in Norpig. We want to see a good result in the effort you have put in since the previous one! :good:

It's been Mrs Pigs birthday this week so not been much healthy eating this week so the hard work starts next week.

144New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:14 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had my weigh in and put 0.6lbs on so didn't make my 1 stone target. Gutted.

I'm pretty new to all this dieting bollocks so not sure if it's because of what I have had previous the night before that piled it on.

Got to keep the Faith! Onwards and upwards! Smile

Last edited by karlypants on Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

145New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:15 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:Don’t forget to do your next weigh in Norpig. We want to see a good result in the effort you have put in since the previous one! :good:

It's been Mrs Pigs birthday this week so not been much healthy eating this week so the hard work starts next week.

Stop making excuses. Mrs Pig might see you in a new light once the six pack arrives! Very Happy

146New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:25 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Had my weigh in and put 0.6lbs on so didn't make my 1 stone target. Gutted.

I'm pretty new to all this dieting bollocks so not sure if it's because of what I have had previous the night before that piled it on.

Got to keep the Faith! Onwards and upwards! Smile

I'm no expert but I believe that your body adapts to what happens to it, so if you do something different to what you normally do - say go on a diet - it at first burns off the calories as normal but then takes into account that you've stopped 'eating' as much and putting the calories 'in' as you normally do.

So it starts to 'expect' you to have a lower calorie intake and 'sets' your metabolism to 'burn' less and thus puts you in 'balance' again.

Or something like that.

I'm told the best way to lose weight is gradually over a long period of time, so that your body believes everything is 'normal' and doesn't try to 'compensate' to correct any 'imbalance' it detects if you go on something of a crash diet or significantly change what you eat - because once you revert back to 'normal' your body will revert back to 'normal' too.

I'm told that it is surprising how quickly people put weight back on once they end their diets and that's because you really need to change your lifestyle to keep the pounds off and not just revert back to the beer swilling couch potato you were previously.  

(Not implying you ever were though mate!)

Very Happy

147New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:23 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another 3.8lbs lost again from my weigh in last Monday for the previous week so now back on track.

I now need to find a belt for my pants as they are not far off falling down now whilst annoying I’m not complaining! Very Happy 

How are you doing Mr. pig? Have you stopped the excuses yet and started focusing on your lifestyle changes? Very Happy

148New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:26 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Another 3.8lbs lost again from my weigh in last Monday for the previous week so now back on track.

I now need to find a belt for my pants as they are not far off falling down now whilst annoying I’m not complaining! Very Happy 

How are you doing Mr. pig? Have you stopped the excuses yet and started focusing on your lifestyle changes? Very Happy
Well done KP but no one likes a show-off Very Happy

I'm eating a lot healthier at the moment, just had salad for my dinner which is unheard of for me! Eating less meat and more fruit and veg, just need to do more exercise really.

149New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The healthy eating is still going on, had a nice salad for dinner (no really).

Just had a few sweet dried figs as well which taste nice as long as you don't look at them too closely, they resemble a shrivelled up anus  Shocked

150New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:42 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The healthy eating is still going on, had a nice salad for dinner (no really).

Just had a few sweet dried figs as well which taste nice as long as you don't look at them too closely, they resemble a shrivelled up anus  Shocked
I've rediscovered grapes. Dale is on talkSPORT. Hope Bob isn't listening.

151New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:50 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I've rediscovered grapes. Dale is on talkSPORT. Hope Bob isn't listening.
He's auctioning the shirts made from coffee waste after the game, and donating the proceeds to NHS charities.

The bastard. Very Happy

152New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:51 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
He's auctioning the shirts made from coffee waste after the game, and donating the proceeds to NHS charities.

The bastard. Very Happy
Is there no end to his evil and depravity?

153New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:53 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Is there no end to his evil and depravity?
Seems not. We'll have to keep an eye on him. Bob was right after all. Very Happy

154New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:59 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

155New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:04 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:TWERPS fall for OWT
You should be congratulating me on my 26,000th post. In the land of the TWERPS, the one eyed man is worth two in the bush saving nine.
I'm now a TWERP big hitter. Cool

156New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Congratulations Boncey. If the TWERPS get rid of Sluffy maybe you might be able to help with a bit of site re-branding. Here are a few ideas to start with:

TWERPS 'N TROTS
Or
ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE CLUB
Or
THE TWERPY McTWERPFACE TWERPSORIUM

157New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:24 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can mock, but at least we can boast a western hero within our ranks.

The name of Wyatt Twerp is known across the world.

158New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:31 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Boncey didn't notice the 26.000th post, well done  Very Happy

159New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:32 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Sorry Boncey didn't notice the 26.000th post, well done  Very Happy
It's a badge of shame.

160New Year new Norpig - Page 8 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:You can mock, but at least we can boast a western hero within our ranks.

The name of Wyatt Twerp is known across the world.
Shouldn't that testimonial be Cajunboy?

But in the competitive world of TWERPS, Wyre Twerp barely qualifies as a pygmy compared to giants like Norpig and y2johnnny.

Sorry to disappoint you, Boncey, but you didn't make the top ten shortlist.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum