Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+14
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
karlypants
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
Banks of the Croal
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once got a taxi back from a friends home years ago pretty pissed up having been at a party there. I had been distracted in the car by my phone after we had set off and when I looked up we were going down some back street somewhere I still haven't a clue but as snow had fallen he was probably trying to avoid the traffic jam on the main road.

I remember shouting at him as I was worried he may have done something to me like steal my posessions or something.

Anyway once we arrived him he just say pay what you usually pay for this route as I used the route quite a lot. I think he was more frightened than me at finish. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It does annoy me when i get in a taxi and then have to tell them which way to go, that's their bloody job!  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It does annoy me when i get in a taxi and then have to tell them which way to go, that's their bloody job!  Very Happy

Yes! They wouldn't get away with that in London. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:Resurrecting an old thread to throw in a new hate of mine. Taxi drivers. Back in the day they used to bomb about everywhere like getaway drivers. These days they all amble about in their shitty Toyota Prius's, going everywhere at about 15mph. What the hell happened? Not only that, they're around every damn corner, holding me up. Bloody nuisance.

What are your views on all these e-cycle delivery drivers?

Around my way they seem to be a hazard and I'm amazed that half of them haven't been killed by now the way they scoot about both on the road and pavements, scooting through red lights and stop junctions, many having no lights yet still bombing about at 30mph if not faster.

I can't work out if they are fearless or absolutely dumb because I wouldn't want to risk it as they do daily.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:Nice to see you back 58
Thanks mate, hope you are well 👍

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Sluffy wrote:

Around my way they seem to be a hazard and I'm amazed that half of them haven't been killed by now the way they scoot about both on the road and pavements, scooting through red lights and stop junctions, many having no lights yet still bombing about at 30mph if not faster.

I can't work out if they are fearless or absolutely dumb because I wouldn't want to risk it as they do daily.
I'll be honest Sluffy, we don't get those round here. You must live in a place much more upmarket than I.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I'll be honest Sluffy, we don't get those round here. You must live in a place much more upmarket than I.

I don't know if I'm more upmarket but I do live inner-city'ish and plenty of people seem to depend on quick deliveries, not only from takeaways but also from supermarkets - and I don't mean peoples weekly big shops delivered by vans - Tesco for instance operates a 'Whoosh' service, which will deliver from as little as 20 minutes when you place an order!

https://www.tesco.com/zones/whoosh

Maybe people get up off their arses where you are rather than sit in waiting for the e-cycle army to deliver stuff to their doors, like they clearly do down my way.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Sluffy's gaff has more than one toilet.

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 8 Windsor-Castle3

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Sluffy's gaff has more than one toilet.

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 8 Windsor-Castle3

I bet they are made of gold too!

IMG-1496

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Certainly are...

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 8 3500

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit disappointed with the bog roll holder,Sluffy. You need to get one in matching gold. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Bit disappointed with the bog roll holder,Sluffy. You need to get one in matching gold. Very Happy

Servants quarters, my dear chap.

I didn't want to be too pretentious by showing you my 'throne' room.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Servants quarters, my dear chap.

I didn't want to be too pretentious by showing you my 'throne' room.
Servants! I knew it.
And with their own gold toilets!
Any vacancies?
I've got all my own teeth bar one. Wink

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I've got all my own teeth bar one. Wink

You are doing much better than me and i'm far from as old as you.

2 missing teeth at the back and one tooth that's broken off in half on the other side.

Watching The Dentist when I was a kid was never a good idea  Evil or Very Mad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

You are doing much better than me and i'm far from as old as you.

2 missing teeth at the back and one tooth that's broken off in half on the other side.

Watching The Dentist when I was a kid was never a good idea  Evil or Very Mad
I've got two missing at the back. They got damaged when I was a teen when I fell off a pair of stilts.

I can't even have normal accidents.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not even got a filling, not bad for 52 eh?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not even got a filling, not bad for 52 eh?
Probably makes up for the damage being done to your ears every time your CD's come out.
The yanks could have ended the Vietnam war years earlier had they had access to some of your CD's. Razz
You were born too late.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Probably makes up for the damage being done to your ears every time your CD's come out.
The yanks could have ended the Vietnam war years earlier had they had access to some of your CD's. Razz
You were born too late.

Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very good that! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum