Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gays Win Compensation

+15
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
Numpty 28723
WhiteBic
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
summercummings
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:45

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Hipster is a gay black muslim. When you consider this his comments are understandable.

lol!

22Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:47

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Some of you have lost the plot. This wasn't someones house, it was a proper business. When you start a small business in the UK you are just as responsible for sticking to the law as a huge multi-national company.

If Hilton Hotels started turning away homosexuals there would be an outcry, why is it any different for a small B&B? If you bought sausages from a high street butcher you'd expect them to be just as fresh as those bought in Tesco.

23Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:but sharia law is just their religious beliefs.

If you're gay, you're beheaded. Obviously i don't agree with that but it's their right non the less.

or does it change because it's islam not christianity.

sorry hipster, but your dragging to much out of one comment - you do it all the time, does it give you a hard on?

I have nothing against Islam, if they want to practice their religion then that's fine by me - its when its pushed in my face that it becomes an issue, like local pubs and Nunneries being bought and turned in to mosques, or companies only using halal meat for fear of offending a minority...

as far as the law of Islam (or sharia) is concerned, Muslims that live here should accept that we are not a Muslim state and never will be, they should either live with it or fuck off to a country that fits their perception of justice better.

Does it give me a hard on? No.

but i saw some irony in you saying you agreed with the christian couple because it's just their beliefs which they are entitled to, and your seeming outrage at Muslims practicing theirs.

How is sharia law being "pushed in your face" btw.

24Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:These are interesting cases for me.

Obviously I'm against these bigots who run that hotel using their religion as a mask to preach and practice homophobia.

but on the flip side, just find somewhere else to stay FFS. If i went to a hotel and it said "no brad pitt lookalikes" i wouldn't kick up a fuss i'd just go somewhere else.

It's a similar situation with the gay marriage for me. I'm all for gays having the same rights as everyone else of course, but why they want to marry in a church which sees them as ungodly, disgusting, depraved and scum is beyond me.
You are typical of the type of shite thats fucking up this country.

25Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:These are interesting cases for me.

Obviously I'm against these bigots who run that hotel using their religion as a mask to preach and practice homophobia.

but on the flip side, just find somewhere else to stay FFS. If i went to a hotel and it said "no brad pitt lookalikes" i wouldn't kick up a fuss i'd just go somewhere else.

It's a similar situation with the gay marriage for me. I'm all for gays having the same rights as everyone else of course, but why they want to marry in a church which sees them as ungodly, disgusting, depraved and scum is beyond me.
You are typical of the type of shite thats fucking up this country.

explain how you gleaned that from what i put.

26Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:but sharia law is just their religious beliefs.

If you're gay, you're beheaded. Obviously i don't agree with that but it's their right non the less.

or does it change because it's islam not christianity.

sorry hipster, but your dragging to much out of one comment - you do it all the time, does it give you a hard on?

I have nothing against Islam, if they want to practice their religion then that's fine by me - its when its pushed in my face that it becomes an issue, like local pubs and Nunneries being bought and turned in to mosques, or companies only using halal meat for fear of offending a minority...

as far as the law of Islam (or sharia) is concerned, Muslims that live here should accept that we are not a Muslim state and never will be, they should either live with it or fuck off to a country that fits their perception of justice better.

Does it give me a hard on? No.

but i saw some irony in you saying you agreed with the christian couple because it's just their beliefs which they are entitled to, and your seeming outrage at Muslims practicing theirs.

How is sharia law being "pushed in your face" btw.

I never said sharia law was being pushed in my face, I said Islam was...

there are Muslims who want Britain to turn in to a state ruled by sharia law, yes they are a minority - but they are. these people on the one hand call us western infidels when they are quite happy living here and getting our very 'un-Islamic' benefits...

houses are being built in Manchester with toilets that face away from Mecca (in line with Islamic beliefs) - these houses are only available to Muslims. This is perfectly fine and nobody throws the 'equal opportunities' bullshit at them do they?

It is however, not ok for a hotel owner to turn away a gay couple in line with there beliefs?

bullshit.

I agree with the post above, pubs and clubs can refuse entry to people they dont want to have in there... why cant a hotel?

talking of gays... an entire street (and surrounding area) in Manchester has its own 'gay village' ive been out there and if im honest, its a good laugh (I actually have a gay mate ive known since school, so im not a bigoted as you think I may be) but ive been turned away for 'no being gay enough' - should this be allowed? I should have sued the bastards...

27Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All religion is "pushed in your face" to an extent, i can't think of a muslim coming to my door to ask me if i've "found jesus" (allah) but i've probably had that happen 4 or 5 times this year by various christian groups.

I think we've got enough religious buildings in this country, why do we need anymore? Does a town need 25 churches? Oh i forgot, it does because 3 believe Jesus had red hair and 5 believe he had size 9 feet so can't mix.

What utter nonsense. The crux of the matter is the problem in all these debates is religion.

28Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:You are typical of the type of shite thats fucking up this country.

He can't help being a Brad Pitt look-a-like.

29Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
talking of gays... an entire street (and surrounding area) in Manchester has its own 'gay village' ive been out there

You chose the right place to come out.

30Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 21:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I don't see them as bigots, they had exactly the same rules for unmarried straight people. If anything they are being 100% honest and true to themselves - they should be applauded.

But how do the couple know if the people staying are married or not, unless the guests have top prove by showing a marriage certificate before they stay?

If anything I believe they are hding behind their religion because they just didn't want a gay couple staying. Its almost as bad as hanging a sign saying "No Coloureds"!!!

31Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 21:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people are gay. Get over it.

32Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 21:55

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How true RT it never bothered this chap.
Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Larrygrayson

33Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 18 2012, 22:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The biggest shocker for me back in the day was Roy Harold Scherer. He was up there with John Wayne. Even my mum and gran were mortified at the news.

Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 1hno3

34Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 10:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
But how do the couple know if the people staying are married or not, unless the guests have top prove by showing a marriage certificate before they stay?

If anything I believe they are hding behind their religion because they just didn't want a gay couple staying. Its almost as bad as hanging a sign saying "No Coloureds"!!!

Have you ever met a gay couple? You can tell a mile off they are together. Don't pretend otherwise. At least one of them will have earrings, ditto tattoos, one will have a high pitched voice, and one will be obese.

And the B&B owners weren't hiding hehind their religion, they were standing up and shouting their religion from the rooftops. They didn't want anyone, straight or gay, sharing a bed if they weren't married.

I'm going to stay there next week as a sign of solidarity.

35Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 10:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Have you ever met a gay couple? You can tell a mile off they are together. Don't pretend otherwise. At least one of them will have earrings, ditto tattoos, one will have a high pitched voice, and one will be obese.

And the B&B owners weren't hiding hehind their religion, they were standing up and shouting their religion from the rooftops. They didn't want anyone, straight or gay, sharing a bed if they weren't married.

I'm going to stay there next week as a sign of solidarity.
I'm with the B&B on this 100%.

36Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 10:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nick Griffin isn't very happy about this. He's been tweeting and thinks people should protest outside the gay couples home.

37Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 11:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Nick Griffin isn't very happy about this. He's been tweeting and thinks people should protest outside the gay couples home.

The police have received a complaint that Griffin is inciting public order by suggesting folk should protest outside the home of the gay couple. Perhaps Stonewall should organise a counter demonstration?

That would mean a posse of police would have to be deployed to keep the peace. More fucking drain on the taxpayers purse.

Oh what a wonderful country we live in.

38Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 11:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

A bit stereotypical your description, don't you think? Not all gay couples are like that. But saying that how can you tell if a straight couple are married, or not , if they want to stay at the B&B or what are the couple's views on a lesbian partnership?

But now Griffin has got involved its now going to be blown out of proportion and tax payers money, as RT says, will be wasted. More lending by the Government meaning a even more higher national debt! The lending is already higher than it was at this time last year!!!

39Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="bwfc71"]
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I don't see them as bigots, they had exactly the same rules for unmarried straight people. If anything they are being 100% honest and true to themselves - they should be applauded.

This. It's been completely misreported to wind up the bigots. They never asked anyone, gay or straight for evidence of being married and it's just a red herring to try to hide their homophobia that they and other religious extremists have. As Nick Griffin commented, "they have the right to refuse entry to their home to anyone" True. What Griffin didn't mention is that this couple advertised themselves as a business, pay business rates for the proportion of their property which is for business use etc - and have no right whatsoever to turn away people on the basis of sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability etc. If they don't like their customers they shouldn't be in f******* business.

40Gays Win Compensation - Page 2 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:23

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I heard on the radio before that Nick Griffin MEP published the gay's name and address on his twitter feed and encouraged people to hound them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum