Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gays Win Compensation

+15
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
Numpty 28723
WhiteBic
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
summercummings
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: If they don't like their customers they shouldn't be in f******* business.

I hate all my customers. What's your point?

42Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If someone's going to give me their money, I don't give a f*** about their personal lives or appearance. They are all equal in my eyes although I do tend to categorise them. They are all in the "people who give me their money" box.

43Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:If someone's going to give me their money, I don't give a f*** about their personal lives or appearance. They are all equal in my eyes although I do tend to categorise them. They are all in the "people who give me their money" box.

Fair enough, but some people have principles that are more important to them than money. I, for instance, will not do business with fat people.

44Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 15:11

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Imagine if these two rolled up at your B & B. You can't see their earrings or tattoos so you can't even tell if they're gay or not - for a discriminating landlady it's a fricking nightmare.
Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Elton_john_david_furnish_1987

45Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 15:24

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Have you ever met a gay couple? You can tell a mile off they are together. Don't pretend otherwise. At least one of them will have earrings, ditto tattoos, one will have a high pitched voice, and one will be obese.

Which one do you reckon hipster is? Laughing

46Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 15:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Hipster as more the high pitched gay, rather than the chubby homosexual.

47Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have spent the day outside the gays' house holding a placard that said "equal rights for religious B&B owners". Unfortunately with my Adam's Apple and high heels I was mistaken for a "tranny witch" and my fellow B&B supporters turned on me.

48Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 16:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Roy broke the hearts of hundreds of thousands of girls/women.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

49Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 16:18

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The shock was the same with Liberace, no-one saw it coming at all.

Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 12985342_ori

50Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 17:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A couple i know are annoyed that the school their kids go to are not doing the nativity this year in case it offends the muslims. Time for this shit to stop.

51Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 17:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Numpty 28723 wrote:Imagine if these two rolled up at your B & B. You can't see their earrings or tattoos so you can't even tell if they're gay or not - for a discriminating landlady it's a fricking nightmare.
Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Elton_john_david_furnish_1987
would you want to change the fucking sheets.

52Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Fri Oct 19 2012, 21:09

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What would have happened if they had gone to a bnb run by a muslim? I can bet they would have been told that of course they can't force the muslim bnb to accept them because we have to RESPECT their religion. Awful.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

53Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Sat Oct 20 2012, 08:33

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bit stereotypical your description, don't you think? Not all gay couples are like that. But saying that how can you tell if a straight couple are married, or not , if they want to stay at the B&B or what are the couple's views on a lesbian partnership?

Easy. If they are married the bloke looks miserable as fuck. If they are not married he will be smiling and have a hard-on.

54Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Mon Oct 22 2012, 20:14

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote: A couple i know are annoyed that the school their kids go to are not doing the nativity this year in case it offends the muslims. Time for this shit to stop.

Spot on AD !

55Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Tue Oct 23 2012, 10:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:

Easy. If they are married the bloke looks miserable as fuck. If they are not married he will be smiling and have a hard-on.

Top answer! lol!

56Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Tue Oct 23 2012, 12:02

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote: A couple i know are annoyed that the school their kids go to are not doing the nativity this year in case it offends the muslims. Time for this shit to stop.

Does this actually happen? Its fucking sickening...

57Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Tue Oct 23 2012, 13:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Does this actually happen? Its fucking sickening...

Yes, i've known things like this to happen a lot of the past couple of year.

They change names of nursery rhymes aswell, bla bla rainbow sheep instead of black sheep?........Oh yes that's not going to confuse children when they go looking for bloody rainbow sheep! PC gone mad.

58Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Tue Oct 23 2012, 13:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sometimes it's caused by the bureaucratic pen pushers who work for the council. Didn't one pillock come up with the idea that Christmas should be referred to as Winterland ? ( Stupid Bastard )

59Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Tue Oct 23 2012, 13:32

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I love all the PC rules and regulations.

Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 $(KGrHqF,!qME-ZP-MT4pBP)QizWrkg~~60_35

60Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Tue Oct 23 2012, 14:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Numpty 28723 wrote:I love all the PC rules and regulations.

Gays Win Compensation - Page 3 $(KGrHqF,!qME-ZP-MT4pBP)QizWrkg~~60_35
The people responsable for all this shit need deleting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum