Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gays Win Compensation

+15
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
Numpty 28723
WhiteBic
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
summercummings
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Gays Win Compensation - Page 4 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Thu Oct 25 2012, 11:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Palace win compensation...

62Gays Win Compensation - Page 4 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Wed Nov 27 2013, 14:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The owners of this guesthouse, who were ordered to pay damages for turning away a gay couple, have lost their UK Supreme Court fight.

I am fucking outraged. What is the world coming to when a man or woman can't decide who sleeps in their guesthouse?

If I was running a guesthouse I wouldn't want an unmarried couple in my bedrooms putting their bodily fluids all over the place.

I am seriously thinking of opening "Whittam Grove", a guesthouse that DOES NOT cater for unmarried couples, gays, lesbians, blacks, whites, men, women or dogs.

Twats.

63Gays Win Compensation - Page 4 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Wed Nov 27 2013, 16:17

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Obviously I'm against these bigots who run that hotel using their religion as a mask to preach and practice homophobia.

I don't see them as bigots, they had exactly the same rules for unmarried straight people. If anything they are being 100% honest and true to themselves - they should be applauded.
I think if they're worried about who is shagging who, then they shouldn't be running a B&B. The fact is they discriminated against people because they are gay. It's no better than the places that used to have a sign in the window saying 'No Blacks. No Irish'.

64Gays Win Compensation - Page 4 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dinae Moe Humm wrote:It's no better than the places that used to have a sign in the window saying 'No Blacks. No Irish'.
Not true.

They wouldn't let the gays share a room on religious grounds, not because they were homophobes. As the guy pointed out, he once stood behind a homo in the till queue at Morrisons.

Religion should always trump the law.

65Gays Win Compensation - Page 4 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All religions are complete bollocks. I don't give any of them a second thought.

66Gays Win Compensation - Page 4 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As the guy pointed out, he once stood behind a homo in the till queue at Morrisons.

He's not the only one.

67Gays Win Compensation - Page 4 Empty Re: Gays Win Compensation Wed Nov 27 2013, 23:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:As the guy pointed out, he once stood behind a homo in the till queue at Morrisons.

He's not the only one.
Was it your boyfriend RT?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum