Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you a secret Conservative?

+4
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
okocha
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 16:40

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

https://youtu.be/ulI0-NiJKqc?si=aR5eMfLfFLUuhICrn
Surely the sentiments needed globally right now! Steve and Carlos can't be wrong!

22Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 17:26

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

Thanks Bonce.

I was trying to open 63's eyes (and others) to how politics works rather than bury him.

It is all about power and control.

It has always been so but with the advent of social media 'alternate' news channels, it's become so much easier for 'influencers' to state outrageous untruth's  to feed the propaganda machine that stirs fear in people who simply don't understand that they are being manipulated.

I've highlighted this bit from a political correspondent analysis of why Anderson (who let's face it most of us (including W63) probably had never heard about three years ago and only became a MP in 2019, suddenly became Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party - completely out of the blue!!!

Anderson, a former Labour Party member and one-time miner, got the job as deputy Tory chairman in the hope his brand of no-nonsense, controversy-courting, GB News-friendly approach to politics might help dig the Tories out of the electoral hole they're in.

Ben Wright
Political correspondent
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wright_(journalist)

The Conservatives deliberately appointed him to give Anderson's gravitas (seriousness, importance) in order to extol his extreme views on a Tory centric news channel in an attempt to salvage their chances on the  forthcoming General Election.

Did you know Anderson was called out for his anti-Semitism as recently as 2019?

Anderson was one of three Conservative Party candidates investigated by the party over claims of antisemitism during the election campaign.[18] The investigation was opened on the grounds that he was an active member of a Facebook group in which other members supported Tommy Robinson and promoted George Soros conspiracy theories.[19][20] The results of the investigation were not made public, but Anderson later attended online training sessions by the Antisemitism Policy Trust charity to improve his understanding of antisemitism. He apologised for being a member of the group, and reported that he had left the group when the initial allegations were made.[21]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Anderson_(British_politician)

He's now Islamophobic.

..dunno..

Make your mind up Lee - you can't be both!!!

OR could it be that he was anti-Semitic in Labour (when that was how you got on there under Corbyn) and SUDDENLY became Islamophobic when he became a Tory (because Tories have always been so - see Enoch's 'Rivers of Blood speech from 60 years ago.

Don't people get it, he says and acts in whatever way his best for HIM to get noticed - he doesn't hold any values - he just changes his flag of convenience in order to benefit himself.

He's almost certainly is on his way to the Reform Party now - but less than two months ago he was the Deputy Chairman of the whole Conservative Party, remember?

That's how loyal he really is to his so called political belief's!!!

That's how politics is these days - just look at the Republican Party in America - and the playbook was brought over here with the likes of Truss, Raab, Braverman, etc, etc.

W63 (and thousands of others) WANT to believe the likes of Anderson, Truss, etc because it feeds their fear and hatred of things they perceive to be bad - in this instance the Muslims.

The world is turning into not such a nice place these days because of all this.

Regrettably I can't see this tide ever turning.
It’s actually millions of others Sluffy not thousands and growing quickly . It’s only the myopic and blinkered like you that can’t see it. As they say, “you can’t educate pork” so I’ll leave you porkies to it. pig

23Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 18:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:It’s actually millions of others Sluffy not thousands and growing quickly . It’s only the myopic and blinkered like you that can’t see it. As they say, “you can’t educate pork” so I’ll leave you porkies to it. pig

Pigs are actually quite intelligent creatures -

Pigs are more intelligent than we realise

Pigs are widely recognised to be highly intelligent, demonstrating behaviours long thought to be the preserve of humans and other great apes, including self-awareness and creativity.

So much so that the UK government formally recognises that pigs are sentient beings. The recently enacted Animal Welfare (Sentience) Act acknowledges that all vertebrate animals experience feelings including joy and pain. But cutting-edge behavioural science goes further, demonstrating that pigs possess the capacity even to perceive time, have perspective, and engage in social discrimination abilities.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/pigs-intelligent-sentient-animal-drugs-testing-b2093536.html

AND according to the RSPCA...

Pigs can be easily trained in much the same way as dogs. Food rewards are particularly effective. Pigs can learn their name very quickly, can learn tricks such as sitting or twirling, can be trained to wear a leash or harness, and can be trained to use a large litter box.
https://kb.rspca.org.au/knowledge-base/can-pigs-be-kept-as-pets/#:~:text=Pigs%20can%20be%20easily%20trained,use%20a%20large%20litter%20box.

So you are as clueless of porcine's as you are to being blindly led by your nose by right wing political propagandists!

And there were millions who believed all sorts of crap like QAnon, Covid jabs were meant to control us, the world was flat and loads of other bollocks - but none of them were right either...

24Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like pigs. Here I am with my porky chum. (I'm on the left. Of course).
Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Photo710

25Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The treatment I received when I had a major stroke (3 to be precise!) was derived from pigs brains that potentially saved my life.

Pigs are very useful too in my opinion.

The only trouble these days is that I can stop grunting and also come out in rashers!

26Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The treatment I received when I had a major stroke (3 to be precise!) was derived from pigs brains that potentially saved my life.

The only trouble these days is that I can stop grunting!
And you've got a corkscrew knob. That's why you got sacked as a wine waiter. Razz

27Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I like pigs. Here I am with my porky chum. (I'm on the left. Of course).

Such a lovely picture Bonce. Very innocent looking and with not a care in the world at that age! Smile

28Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:The treatment I received when I had a major stroke (3 to be precise!) was derived from pigs brains that potentially saved my life.

The only trouble these days is that I can stop grunting!
And you've got a corkscrew knob. That's why you got sacked as a wine waiter. Razz

Laughing

29Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Such a lovely picture Bonce. Very innocent looking and with not a care in the world at that age! Smile
Dad's idea of a good day out was visiting pigs or graveyards. If he'd gone to Vegas, his first stop would have been a graveyard.

30Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Dad's idea of a good day out was visiting pigs or graveyards. If he'd gone to Vegas, his first stop would have been a graveyard.

No doubt eyeing up what lovely cuts of meat he could get from them with him being a butcher. Very Happy

31Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

No doubt eyeing up what lovely cuts of meat he could get from them with him being a butcher. Very Happy
The times he's embarrassed me in ASDA. 'That's not sirloin steak!'. Poor lad at the counter looking terrified.

32Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 19:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

The times he's embarrassed me in ASDA. 'That's not sirloin steak!'. Poor lad at the counter looking terrified.

lol!

33Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 20:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I like pigs. Here I am with my porky chum. (I'm on the left. Of course).

You've always been on the left, comrade Bonce...

Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Maos-Little-Red-Book-featured-image

And speaking about being on the left and pigs...

Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 0*W-tstZZvgk8JwCUq

34Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 21:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread has taken a very odd turn. Typical Nuts. Very Happy

35Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 21:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:This thread has taken a very odd turn. Typical Nuts. Very Happy

Says the man with his avatar being that of Bruce Forsyth taking a corner kick!

36Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 21:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

37Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 22:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Says the man with his avatar being that of Bruce Forsyth taking a corner kick!
It's his birthday week. Have a heart. Very Happy

38Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 12:22

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You see there can be fun on nuts even despite the constant abuse and ridicule from Sluffy. 😁

39Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 13:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:You see there can be fun on nuts even despite the constant abuse and ridicule from Sluffy. 😁

Constant abuse...?

How old are you 12 or something?

The worst I've ever called you is 'stupid' and you are if you really believe some of the stuff you say on here - and you clearly do!

Braverman got sacked for what she said and Anderson suspended for carrying it on - so it is even an 'extreme' and unacceptable view in your own party ffs!

And you aren't shy at giving me far worse abuse back than I've ever given you and have apologised on a couple of occasions to for it - not that it bothers me, I've had far worse.

You're free to believe what you want and state whatever opinions you like (as long as they break no laws) but a forum is about debate and not spouting political untruths that can easily be disproved with easily obtainable facts - which is all I ever do with you.

I would have thought most reasonable people would at least reflect on what facts they are presented with but you immediately are in denial of them - denial of the science, denial of the experts in their professional fields.

Now if that isn't silly behaviour from a grown man then I don't know what is.

Fwiw I actually like you, you might be in denial on somethings but at least you don't have clear mental issues, obsessiveness, or try to lie your way out of it, like one or two I have had to deal with on forums over the years.

40Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fwiw I actually like you, you might be in denial on somethings but at least you don't have clear mental issues, obsessiveness, or try to lie your way out of it, like one or two I have had to deal with on forums over the years.

Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 2 DY2F0LgWkAY7Sr2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum