Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you a secret Conservative?

+4
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
okocha
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 16:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:

Fwiw I actually like you, you might be in denial on somethings but at least you don't have clear mental issues, obsessiveness, or try to lie your way out of it, like one or two I have had to deal with on forums over the years.

Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 DY2F0LgWkAY7Sr2

Comment all you want - I'm simply stating facts.

This is just you again making something out of absolutely nothing.

42Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 16:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Sluffy, lighten up! It was an attempt at humour but bypassed you completely.

43Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 16:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Jesus Sluffy, lighten up! It was an attempt at humour but bypassed you completely.

It probably bypassed me because you do something like this about me ALL the time for years and HAVEN'T mean it as a joke ever before...

...AND we all know why you have the avatar you put up immediately after the last time you made a crusade out of something I never said last week...

And you really believe I'm the one who is obsessed?

Rolling Eyes

44Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 19:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 DY2F0LgWkAY7Sr2

45Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 19:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So you are not obsessed with me then, but you keep putting up avatars showing to the world how obsessed you really are...

I don't think you've thought this through, have you?

46Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 19:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get a ROOM you two! Very Happy

47Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 19:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:So you are not obsessed with me then, but you keep putting up avatars showing to the world how obsessed you really are...

I don't think you've thought this through, have you?

Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6pkg8ox1rhhnnnru3yebwpovyg4vse1sln0xpsane&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

48Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 19:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

49Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 19:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yeah, of course you were fishing all along...

(and for at least the previous three years as well...)

Rolling Eyes

50Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 20:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Yeah, of course you were fishing all along...

(and for at least the previous three years as well...)

Rolling Eyes
Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 200.gif?cid=a87a70e60zpg91j5z9e12fh9zsb3iav4cmwsux4ys5esu980&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

51Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 27 2024, 20:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well then if that's what you are admitting to, then that clearly is an obsession which you have.

QED.

52Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Wed Feb 28 2024, 08:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Well then if that's what you are admitting to, then that clearly is an obsession which you have.

QED.
:rofl:
Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 200.gif?cid=a87a70e63cu1y25rej1japlatpyp0o8wkoi3ezgj7zwiay06&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

53Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Wed Feb 28 2024, 15:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The latest bout of mud-slinging at PMQs began when Sir Keir mocked Ms Truss for comments she made at a gathering of US conservatives last week.

The former prime minister told the event that she had faced a "huge establishment backlash" during her 49-day premiership from various government agencies and the Bank of England.

The Labour leader accused her of claiming she was "sabotaged by the deep state", quipping that it showed the Conservatives had become the "political wing of the Flat Earth Society".

He also criticised Ms Truss for remaining "silent" whilst another speaker at the conference, former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, described anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson as a "hero". Ms Truss did not respond to questions about the incident on Wednesday.

"Why is he allowing her to stand as a Tory MP at the next election?" Sir Keir added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68426053

54Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Wed Feb 28 2024, 17:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Rishi made Sir Keir Rodney Starmer KCB KC look like a bit of a tool(makers son) today.

55Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Thu Feb 29 2024, 11:01

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whitesince63 wrote:You see there can be fun on nuts even despite the constant abuse and ridicule from Sluffy. 😁
Sluffy, I can’t be arsed to read back and list all the silly labels you’ve insulted me with from being a facist to a climate denier, a racist to being extreme right. They say that when you lose an argument people have to resort to abuse and that fits you to a tee. As if I give a hairy hoot what you think anyway.

56Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Thu Feb 29 2024, 11:02

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I thought Rishi made Sir Keir Rodney Starmer KCB KC look like a bit of a tool(makers son) today.
Starmer doesn’t need any help. 😆

57Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Thu Feb 29 2024, 13:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:You see there can be fun on nuts even despite the constant abuse and ridicule from Sluffy. 😁
Sluffy, I can’t be arsed to read back and list all the silly labels you’ve insulted me with from being a facist to a climate denier, a racist to being extreme right. They say that when you lose an argument people have to resort to abuse and that fits you to a tee. As if I give a hairy hoot what you think anyway.

That's your problem mate, you 'believe' I've called you these things but you don't have any proof - and why have you no proof - because I haven't actually called you any of them.

Yes I've said you believe in Libertarian political propaganda - and you clearly do!

Yes I've quoted you many times that you don't believe the science that proves this period of global warming in different from any other epoch because it is driven by mankind's burning of fossil fuels.

Yes I have pointed out that believing that 'Muslim's' are taking over the country, when they account for a measly 6.5% of the population is racist propaganda that you've swallowed.  It's even unacceptable racist comments that the Tory Party have sacked Braverman and suspended Anderson for saying...!

And I've certainly never called you a fascist at all - I don't believe I've ever called anyone a fascist in my life.

You believe what you want to hear - NOT what is being said.

I wouldn't be saying that I quite like you if I thought you were an extreme right wing loving, fascist, racist would I???

What would that say about me if I did???

I've said all along that you've been played and dragged to the right by following the Tory takeover by the Libertarian wing of the party (just like Militant and Derek Hatton or more recently, Momentum, during Corbyn's leadership, of the Labour Party - tried to drag it to the extreme left wing).

Yes I called you a silly old man, who believes with out proof, does not check the facts and is naive about how political propaganda can influence peoples views so easily - and you are!

And if you want irony, then haven't you just defined that you've lost your own argument with these few words from your very own mouth...

Whitesince63 wrote:They say that when you lose an argument people have to resort to abuse and that fits you to a tee.

As if I give a hairy hoot what you think anyway.

58Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Thu Feb 29 2024, 13:39

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Oh dear Sluffy, you just wont accept it will you? Anyway, I’m finished here you’re boring and just not worth the effort.

59Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Thu Feb 29 2024, 14:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Oh dear Sluffy, you just wont accept it will you? Anyway, I’m finished here you’re boring and just not worth the effort.

Accept what, that I back up what I say and think, with facts, and you don't?

Maybe I am boring but I'm also one who can accept when I have got something wrong - I even accepted that I had on the 'Swiss Consortium' thread as recently as yesterday.

If you aren't up to seeking the truth on a forum, then that's up to you - but isn't that what forums are all about in the first place?

Anyway I'm sorry to see you go and wish you well for the future.

60Are you a secret Conservative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Thu Feb 29 2024, 14:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

63, I wouldn’t go just because of Sluffy. There’s more to nuts than just him.

And for the record, I’m pretty sure Sluffy has called you one or two of those names in the past.

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Feb 29 2024, 14:32; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum