Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benefit Cuts for Fat People!

+7
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Benefit Cuts for Fat People! - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts for Fat People! Fri Jan 04 2013, 00:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well I remember a few years back this healthy hugely obese lady in my neighbourhood got wedged underneath a huge old sideboard she was trying to reach something underneath. She got claustrophobic and went into shock and her daughter called us on the phone so I rushed over and it was too big and loaded to move it reached the ceiling so moving it was not an option so I pulled her out by her foot and dislocated her ankle ambulance job it was. I remember she screamed like a rabbit caught by a fox, hear that a lot here.

22Benefit Cuts for Fat People! - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts for Fat People! Fri Jan 04 2013, 01:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This should be scaring Bolton Hater - says he doesn't work and he is larger than a brewery (by what he states his shirt size should be if he wins the Nuts anniversary contest).

Good luck in keeping your benefits Bolton Hater ....mwahahahahahaha

23Benefit Cuts for Fat People! - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts for Fat People! Fri Jan 04 2013, 01:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He as got a shock coming to him.

Being fat , ugly and coming from Blackburn, is no longer a excuse for claiming benefits.

24Benefit Cuts for Fat People! - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts for Fat People! Fri Jan 04 2013, 12:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Benefits cut for smokers and drinkers, people who cross the road, anyone who stands under a tree during a storm, visitors to the zoo and anyone who engages in a sport of any description to follow?

Targetting fatties is presumably the thin end of the wedge.

25Benefit Cuts for Fat People! - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts for Fat People! Fri Jan 04 2013, 13:23

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wedge of what? Cheese?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum