Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you have Allardyce back?

+14
Lofty_Love
scottjames30
rammywhite
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Triumph
wanderlust
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
chris_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Jamster26
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 13:22

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Allardyce and Gartside can't work together so its one or the other, no one will miss Garty but that would be up to the owner to remove him. I would also doubt that Sam would return as he has a lot to lose reputation wise and little to gain by coming back, if things went pear shaped his "Legend" status would disappear very quickly and fans expectations would be high.

I have a feeling that the managerial merry go round will kick off in the Premier League come the summer, if Moyes leaves Everton BSA could well replace him.

22Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 13:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wouldn't have the same success if he ever came back IMO.

23Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 13:45

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I agree. I don't think the market is there now. Look at Sam having to resort to bringing in our cast-aways.

24Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 13:52

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Would have him back tomorrow.Best manager we have ever had or ever likely to have in the future. Coyle,Freedman not fit to lace his boots.

25Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 13:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This old chestnut. If Allardyce had remained our manager we would be bankrupt by now.

26Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 13:54

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'd rather have Rioch back than fatty.
Seconded, Wet Spam are not doing to well.

27Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 14:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would but i dont know if it would work, there's an old saying never go back and it generally works out that way.

28Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 14:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I would but i dont know if it would work, there's an old saying never go back and it generally works out that way.

It worked out quite well for pienaar at everton!

29Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 14:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggersbelief wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I would but i dont know if it would work, there's an old saying never go back and it generally works out that way.

It worked out quite well for pienaar at everton!

I'm talking managers not player's, its not the same.

30Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 14:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Darren ferguson?

31Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 16:30

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Like someone said, you should never go back. IT rarely works out. Why tarnish all the good work he did at the club?

32Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 18:25

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It would be nigh on impossible for him to return- but I would have him back tomorrow. We had the best years in decades with Sam at the helm -and if he could reproduce half that magic, I would welcome it

33Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 18:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have him back, just for the fitness and organisation of the team.

34Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 18:43

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

YES !

35Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 19:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes please.

36Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 19:21

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Sam brought some great players to the club and gave us some memorable seasons. I'd have him back tomorrow.

37Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 19:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like the glory days again, but I am confident Freedman can be a success...

38Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 19:54

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:If Fat Sam had been manager these last two season we'd be a mid table Premier League club now.

Spot On! BSA would not allow pansies on the pitch. We have too many players on the pitch who only want to collect their wages rather than play hard.

39Would you have Allardyce back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have Allardyce back? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:26

Well most of us can dream eh!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum