Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Wolves

+18
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Triumph
Jingizu99
Sgt. Bash
Jamster26
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
wanderlust
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 18:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Great opening half hour, totally bossed the game but sat back and tried to hit them on the counter attack in the 2nd half which seems to be Dougies plan whenever we go 2-0 up.

For the players Wolves have they are by far one of the worst teams I have seen at the Reebok this season, they won a few corners but I never felt they would score which is rare when a team plays us.

7 home wins on the bounce with 2 home games to play, it's going to be a nervous last 5 games.

62Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 19:39

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

First half was like watching Brazil, seriously we played some superb passing football N'gog was a different player to the one we saw on Tuesday,I like Medo he was oozing quality as was Spearing, I hope we sign him up, second half was same old Bolton giving the ball away so many times but Wolves rarely threatened, Strange decision to play Bogdan but luckily he had little to do apart from a nice tip over and one ball where he had to race out to clear a half chance. No complaints though, another 3 points so you can't ask any more after the poor start to the season.

63Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 19:40

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We were always in control today. First twenty minutes we could have had four or five, and really N'gog should have put the game to bed.

We never looked like losing though, there's a confidence about the team at home, and I think that is spreading to the fans aswell now, we don't expect our team to crumble at home.

Bring on Bristol City.

64Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 20:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Happy to hear that! Thanks for the great start, Owen.

I know, time to move on. Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

65Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 20:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must say I was listening to the radio on the way home and DF came on.

Is it just me or does this guy talk a lot of sense ?

I was impressed with him how he came across.

66Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 20:33

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I must say I was listening to the radio on the way home and DF came on.

Is it just me or does this guy talk a lot of sense ?

I was impressed with him how he came across.

He generally talks sense, he knows what he wants to achieve and how to get there. I think we can look forward with confidence regardless of where we end up at the end of this season.

67Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 21:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think DF is a breath of fresh air in his interviews, isn't afraid to say things that might upset the fans, but knows what he wants and knows how to get the correct results.

If he can sort our away record out from now until the end of the season we will be in the play offs.

68Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 22:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It makes a massive difference when things are looking up. I think most people thought OC was refreshing and talked a good game when we were in the top 6 and a cup semi final. His voice was like nails on a chalkboard to most of us by Christmas when we were bottom of the league.

I'm over the moon by how we played today, even though Wolves were diabolical. Medo is an unbelievable find, Spearing, Knight, Lee and Alonso had good games, frustrated that Bogdan has been recalled but credit where it's due, he played well and the Sordell/Ngog partnership works great. I think most agreed in the summer that Ngog and Sordell would and should be the first choice combination. What a shame it's taken until Easter for it to be given a proper trial.

69Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 22:21

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Great 30 minutes,should have been at least 4 up. Ngog was sublime in the first half then back to shite in the second,cant work it out but have now come to accept that a natural goal scorer he aint but still think his touch is great. Bogdan ?? strange after Lonergan has done so well but suppose it keeps them both on their toes. Alonso definately earned MOM had a great game. Thought Sordell went sulky again but Medo was fantastic.Spearing must be kept,break the bank Douggie lad. Chungy,great game from start to finish. Cavies not sure full of bluster but not a lot else when he came on. Finally why oh why to we always come out shite after half time ???
Forgot to mention how refreshing it was to see the midfield without that useless tit Pratley. Tight,combatative,incisive and resolute when we were up against it. With people who can challenge and tackle when needed,long may your time on the bench continue twat

Last edited by Tigermin on Sat Apr 06 2013, 23:06; edited 1 time in total

70Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 22:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think we'll be lucky to get anything away at Leicester and Cardiff.

Maybe sneak a draw at Leicester.

Playoffs are beyond us IMO.

Is that taking into account the luck factor?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

71Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sat Apr 06 2013, 23:00

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Have to agree with what's already been said, we could have had 6 or 7 today and never looked like conceding bar the chance Bogdan saved, and credit to him for making that save as I was a bit worried when I saw his name on the teamsheet ahead of Lonergan.

A good day and a fantastic chance now to make the play offs, something I wouldn't have dared thought possible a few months ago!

:COYW:

72Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sun Apr 07 2013, 11:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

doffcocker wrote:

Sordell/Ngog partnership works great. I think most agreed in the summer that Ngog and Sordell would and should be the first choice combination. What a shame it's taken until Easter for it to be given a proper trial.

I can't agree with you on that to be honest, I don't think they play well together at all.

Both frustrate the life out of me as none seem to have that goal poachers instinct.

73Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Sordell/Ngog partnership works great. I think most agreed in the summer that Ngog and Sordell would and should be the first choice combination. What a shame it's taken until Easter for it to be given a proper trial.

I can't agree with you on that to be honest, I don't think they play well together at all.

Both frustrate the life out of me as none seem to have that goal poachers instinct.

I have to agree.

I feel that with time, Sordell will be back to how he was at Watford banging them.

After the last 2 games I have seen Ngog play, well he is an absolute nightmare

74Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sun Apr 07 2013, 20:11

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

'reports suggest Gerry Taggart ran 60 yards to join in the battle with Steve Bull taking two uppercuts on his chin' Laughing

75Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Sun Apr 07 2013, 20:20

really enjoyed the game yesterday, best atmosphere for ages.

76Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Tue Apr 09 2013, 00:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

77Bolton 2-0 Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Wolves Tue Apr 09 2013, 00:43

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That looks painful. Who impaled Alonso and how many games will he miss as a result?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum