Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your Tipple this evening?

+28
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
Keegan
Angry Dad
NickFazer
Michael Bolton
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

181Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 20:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just on strong tea tonight. Sorting through some old books I came across a rather battered copy of 'The Adventures of Solar Pons', so I'm off to get stuck into that for an hour or two.

182Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 20:52

Ive started reading the walking dead comics.  Bought volume one which is the first 12 comics in one hard back and it is brilliant

Can't wait for the new series Very Happy

183Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 20:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Getting on the hard stuff now.  Old Mout cider (pomegranate & strawberry)...beautiful.

184Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 20:54

Have you tried the new smirnoff ciders btid?  I had a strongbow darkfruits at the poker night a few weeks a go and that was really nice.

185Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 20:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Getting on the hard stuff now.  Old Mout cider (pomegranate & strawberry)...beautiful.
Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 77149

186Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote: I had a strongbow darkfruits at the poker night a few weeks a go and that was really nice.
I'm still one for for the original Strongbow and adding a little Schweppes blackcurrant to it. Smile

187Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 21:01

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote: I had a strongbow darkfruits at the poker night a few weeks a go and that was really nice.
I'm still one for for the original Strongbow and adding a little Schweppes blackcurrant to it. Smile
The dark fruits one just tastes like pop, which for me is brilliant.  Inreally dont like alcohol and hate feeling pissed.  I only had one and i was the second out from poker. Sad

188Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 21:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As kids we used to pinch bottles of Strongbow from the yard of a local off licence. It was piled up in crates near the fence. It was easy.
We then had the cheek to take the empties back to the same shop and get the deposit on the bottle.
Paid for quite a few wine gums.

189Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 21:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Have you tried the new smirnoff ciders btid?  I had a strongbow darkfruits at the poker night a few weeks a go and that was really nice.
Not had the smirnoff one but got some of the dark fruits.  Don't worry though I'll be on the JD soon.

190Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 21:13

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Probably Tito's and soda for me tonight. Just to help me recover from last night of course... I'm useless when Mrs. McD is out of town.

191Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 21:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Probably Tito's and soda for me tonight. Just to help me recover from last night of course... I'm useless when Mrs. McD is out of town.
You mean you just can't help yourself? Very Happy

192Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Fri Jul 08 2016, 21:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Probably Tito's and soda for me tonight. Just to help me recover from last night of course... I'm useless when Mrs. McD is out of town.
You mean you just can't help yourself? Very Happy

Exactly. 2 weeks alone and I have completely destroyed myself.

193Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 01:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jim beam maple.  Absolutely foul.  I will however completely finish the bottle at some point. Very Happy

194Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 17:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if Breadman would've paid up, if Natasha hadn't started a late thread for this bet .

Did he think he got away with the bet?

195Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 17:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I wonder if Breadman would've paid up, if Natasha hadn't started a late thread for this bet .

Did he think he got away with the bet?
First thing - This is the wrong thread as this is the drinking thread.

Second - Can we please try not to create world war 546 on the forum please!

Full Stop

196Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 17:41

Read comment No7, fuckface.

Posted 24 hours before Whittam started her thread.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t14460-wanderers-chief-announces-training-base-development

197Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 17:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Corona for me now until I pass out with a bockle of Hardy's wine thrown in for good measure! Very Happy

198Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 17:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having a Pepsi and a Vimto tonight.

199Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 17:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm having a Pepsi and a Vimto tonight.
Mixed together? Shocked

200Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 10 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 13 2016, 17:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having a nice glass of red.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum