Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love the play offs!

+12
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
Jamster26
scottjames30
SKDArmy
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Mon Apr 15 2013, 13:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Leicester haven't won in ages. Now, if you were a club struggling for form who would you want to play?

We have been accommodating in these sorts of games for too long, I would be happy with a draw.

agreed, just like the Bristol game.

We've been doing it for years right back to the Allardyce era when we got the occasional decent result against the top teams and dropped points against the strugglers. Often thought the problem might be down to our players attitude, thinking it would be easy against less fancied opposition but giving everything "on the big stage" as they say.

22I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 09:38

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:Leicester haven't won in ages. Now, if you were a club struggling for form who would you want to play?

We have been accommodating in these sorts of games for too long, I would be happy with a draw.

Most fans think of their own club as being some sort of charity that struggling teams should play for points. I am worried about tonight, I think Leicester have been playing well despite not getting their results and you do get the feeling that it is just a matter of time before they win again, I just hope it's not tonight. Play for a win, but I'd be happy with a draw.

23I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cardiff is the only game where I can see us coming away with nothing. As has been said, our destiny is in our own hands.

24I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Cardiff is the only game where I can see us coming away with nothing. As has been said, our destiny is in our own hands.

I think you've predicted a Bolton victory for every away game this season.

25I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not so. I predicted a 3-1 loss away to Millwall, 2-1 losses away to Watford and Ipswich and a 3-2 away loss to Bristol City.

26I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

P.S. That is why I am top of the Prediction league. Wink

27I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:P.S. That is why I am top of the Prediction league. Wink

No one likes a cocky sod.

28I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:32

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think we can get something at Cardiff. Hoepfully by the time we play them, they'll have guaranteed Premier league football next season, so they might be on their holidays mentally.

29I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actually I have just checked and BanksoftheCroal has overtaken me at the top! Embarassed

30I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Wed Apr 17 2013, 19:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not keen on the play offs,too nerve racking.

31I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Wed Apr 17 2013, 19:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Actually I have just checked and BanksoftheCroal has overtaken me at the top! Embarassed

I was the only one to predict a Leicester victory yet I have fallen back...how is that possible?

32I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Wed Apr 17 2013, 20:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The table was before last nights match...

33I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Wed Apr 17 2013, 21:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The table was before last nights match...

Resign!

34I love the play offs! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the play offs! Wed Apr 17 2013, 21:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum