Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent

+20
boltonbonce
Spirit of 58
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
waynagain
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
gloswhite
Triumph
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
summercummings
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 00:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm having some "Rolf Is Innocent" T-shirts printed, PM me if you want one.
I suspect a price drop is forthcoming.

42Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 09:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well if you can't trust ol Rolf who the fuck can you trust?

43Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
I suspect a price drop is forthcoming.
You're not having a refund on your t-shirt purchase so quit moaning.

44Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 12:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tie me kangaroo down sport, so i can bum the bugger.

45Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Sun Sep 01 2013, 15:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hard to imagine an 82 year old man getting involved with indecent images of young children. When the filth raided his Berkshire crib, Rolf was away. His computers would have been seized as routine so he will have his work cut out to give a plausible explanation for that particular charge. Rolf was one of those celebrities who took out a high court injunction to prevent him being named.

Kevin Webster / Michael Le Vell is up before the beak tomorrow for his trial. Reading between the lines it looks as if his behaviour is among the most abhorrent and  heinous of crimes. If convicted I can see him eating prison food for a number of years.

46Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 14:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Kevin Webster / Michael Le Vell is up before the beak tomorrow for his trial. Reading between the lines it looks as if his behaviour is among the most abhorrent and  heinous of crimes. If convicted I can see him eating prison food for a number of years.
A jury of eight women and 4 men have been sworn in. The offences span 9 years and there is only one victim, who was 6 when the first offence took place. It looks as if the victim is either his daughter or his niece ( his wife's sisters daughter ). Both are the same age and their ages coincide with the timeline of events.

47Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 14:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once worked with this guy who used to talk about his girlfriend, who happened to be his niece. He was in his late twenties and she was fourteen/fifteen. He got four years when he finally got sussed, and one guy I know was there when the Plods arrested him at work. Ironically he was a Blackburn season ticket holder!!Very Happy

48Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 15:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the allegations are true then he ought to hang his head in shame. What kind of father puts his own flesh and blood through such a traumatic court ordeal?

If he is found guilty I will have no sympathy whatsoever.

49Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 20:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

A jury of eight women and 4 men have been sworn in. The offences span 9 years and there is only one victim, who was 6 when the first offence took place. It looks as if the victim is either his daughter or his niece ( his wife's sisters daughter ). Both are the same age and their ages coincide with the timeline of events.
How do you know all this RT? i'm in touch with a few corry actors and they know nothing of this. I was talking to one today and he say's its bollox.

50Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:07

Angry Dad wrote:How do you know all this RT? i'm in touch with a few corry actors and they know nothing of this. I was talking to one today and he say's its bollox.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23928308

51Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD, As Fred Talbot would say, " The clues are all there." Google and Wikipedia are accessible to anyone with internet access. You don't need to hire a private detective to carry out your own research. Mr Turner has a son and teenage daughter. Have a look at her age. She is smack bang in the middle of the alleged timeline of abuse. She was six in 2001 when the first offence was allegedly committed. To abuse someone over a period of nine years there has to be a large degree of personal contact. The length of time suggests a family member to me. He only has one daughter so the maths isn't too difficult.

Also, the press reported today that his family followed proceedings from the gallery. I'm sure they did, but it doesn't mean they were behind him. His wife is in the process of a divorce and he is currently shacked up with some South African slapper of Chilean descent.

If Ladbrokes would take my bet I would happily wager my pension and savings on the victim being intimately related to him, either through blood or marriage.

52Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:AD, As Fred Talbot would say, " The clues are all there."  Google and Wikipedia are accessible to anyone with internet access. You don't need to hire a private detective to carry out your own research.  Mr Turner has a son and teenage daughter. Have a look at her age. She is smack bang in the middle of the alleged timeline of abuse. She was six in 2001 when the first offence was allegedly committed. To abuse someone over a period of nine years there has to be a large degree of personal contact. The length of time suggests a family member to me. He only has one daughter so the maths isn't too difficult.

Also, the press reported today that his family followed proceedings from the gallery. I'm sure they did, but it doesn't mean they were behind him. His wife is in the process of a divorce and he is currently shacked up with some South African slapper of Chilean descent.

If Ladbrokes would take my bet I would happily wager my pension and savings on the victim being intimately related to him, either through blood or marriage.
They all think he will get off. I dont know anything about it not been following it.

53Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
i'm in touch with a few corry actors
Prove it. Post a photo of you with your arm around Rita Fairclough.

54Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Lovey Dovey types tend to stick together during times of crisis. Unfortunately the Correy fraternity are losing members hand over fist. I blame Fred the Butcher.

55Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:50

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Maybe he's a psychic and he talks to Ena Sharples

56Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Prove you are a woman, post a copy of your birth certificate and a photo of you with your arm round nuggy.

57Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have never put my arm round old Rita but there is a photo somewhere of me beating Jim McDonald at arm wrestling in a Manchester pub ,so there is.

58Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 16:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went to the Corrie Xmas bash in the Old School club opposite Granada Studios one year, and accidentally stubbed my fag out on Curly Watts hand. He was pissed as usual and was flailing about doing some weird dance.
Next time I saw him he was in the gutter in Disbury - slaughtered again.

On another note, Corrie has history when it comes to child abuse - Len Fairclough got done for it.

59Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 17:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're all fucking upto no good, what a disgusting species humans are.

60Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 17:49

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I the words of Mrs Brown 'Dirty Bastards'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum