Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton v Blackpool

+34
terenceanne
frankboy
Sluffy
northshore
Barryjw
Bernard Dennis Park
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Lofty_Love
MartinBWFC
Tigermin
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
gloswhite
Keegan
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
CAMPO
mark leach
Angry Dad
observer
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
SKDArmy
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
WhiteBic
Soul Kitchen
Jamster26
scottjames30
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

21Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a contrast between the final league of this season compared to last year. We had to go to Stoke knowing that we had to win to stay up. Now we are at home at "Fortress Reebok" knowing that a win will guarantee a play off slot.

We simply can't afford to blow this opportunity. COYW.

22Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:20

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Blackpool aren't the team they were last season. We'll beat them at the Fortress! #notworried

23Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:21

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:What a contrast between the final league of this season compared to last year. We had to go to Stoke knowing that we had to win to stay up. Now we are at home at "Fortress Reebok" knowing that a win will guarantee a play off slot.

We simply can't afford to blow this opportunity. COYW.
Last year we capitulated at Stoke... and against Sunderland when we were up 2-0 and 15:00 left. OC did not inspire the lads. Let's hope DF can light a fire under these boys, pick a good squad and get a resounding victory. Then let's hope for 3 more wins on the trot and we will be back up. It's a big wish... but someone will do it and let's hope it is Bolton.

24Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This team has no bottle, and with the Ream/Knight partnership back in business I suspect there will be a few tears at the Reebok next weekend.

25Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This team has no bottle, and with the Ream/Knight partnership back in business I suspect there will be a few tears at the Reebok next weekend.

We'll beat Blackpool with nine men.

We'll all be cheering Saturday afternoon .cheers

26Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:This team has no bottle, and with the Ream/Knight partnership back in business I suspect there will be a few tears at the Reebok next weekend.
Fuck me nat you are a bleedin whinger.

27Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 20:32

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Do you ever have anything positive to say? If we do get promoted you will probably still be miserable and blame freedman for taking us up.
Why don't you just support Preston instead and then everyone will agree with your negitivity.

28Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:
Do you ever have anything positive to say? If we do get promoted you will probably still be miserable and blame freedman for taking us up.
Why don't you just support Preston instead and then everyone will agree with your negitivity.

If we get promoted I will be the happiest person in Preston.

I am a negative person by nature, that way I am regularly surprised by good things that happen. You should try it.

29Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 20:47

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If you say so. I prefer being posative.

30Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:If you say so. I prefer being posative.

Fair enough. But positive people tend to get let down a lot, particularly following Bolton.

31Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 21:33

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

You know what even if we do lose our place in the playoffs tomorrow we should be thankful to dougie freedman! He's turned our team of lazy slackers into a team that want to win! After shifting some deadwood in the summer the team should continue on the up again!

32Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:You know what even if we do lose our place in the playoffs tomorrow we should be thankful to dougie freedman! He's turned our team of lazy slackers into a team that want to win! After shifting some deadwood in the summer the team should continue on the up again!

:like:

33Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Sun Apr 28 2013, 21:42

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Another top prediction, your track record is spot on, why don't you put all you're money on a Blackpool win.

34Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Mon Apr 29 2013, 12:29

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If we win I want a positive thread creating by Natasha about how we have a brilliant chance of winning the playoffs.

35Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Mon Apr 29 2013, 12:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Am I the only one who is nervous for Saturday? I have a horrible feeling that we are going to fuck it up, Blackpool are not a great side but they have something that worries me and it's pace up front with Delfounso, Ince and Phillips.

36Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Mon Apr 29 2013, 12:44

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They have been average this year and with our home form being so good I am fairly confident we can beat them.

37Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Mon Apr 29 2013, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Am I the only one who is nervous for Saturday? I have a horrible feeling that we are going to fuck it up, Blackpool are not a great side but they have something that worries me and it's pace up front with Delfounso, Ince and Phillips.
You are not the only one, but we have to have faith in the manager and players that have got us this far. There are so many things to worry about if you put your mind to it:

• Players thinking the job is already done
  • Back 4 without Dawson
  • Blackpool wanting to ruin our season
  • Natasha making an accurate prediction
Ok I know the last one is a bit far-fetched, but that apart there are some real concerns in the last game - which hopefully won't be the last game of the season.
When we get round to starting a match prediction thread (this one's title is a bit confusing as it's about the kick off time in theory) I'm not sure I'll be able to even guess what the score will be. I'll just be praying we stagger on into the playoffs ,

38Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Mon Apr 29 2013, 14:36

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Somehow under Dougie, I don't think the players will go into the match with a poor mind-set. I think he'll have us really fired up for this one.

Lets be honest, if we can't get motivated for a game like this, then there is no hope.

39Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Mon Apr 29 2013, 14:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jamster26 wrote:

Lets be honest, if we can't get motivated for a game like this, then there is no hope.

This is true, this game is probably bigger than the fa cup semi final to some degree IMO.

It certainly is a must win as I don't think the Forest-Leicester game will be a draw.

40Bolton v Blackpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton v Blackpool Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im a bit worried too if im honest. I didn't want a fiery game if we were going in to it needing anything.

These bastards Hate us as well, they will love to piss on our parade.

they still refer to us as 'Murderers' let sleeping dogs lie for gods sake!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Mon Apr 29 2013, 15:33; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum