Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogdan delusions of grandeur

+17
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Triumph
SKDArmy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Born to be a wanderer
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 14:29

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bogden making noises about playing in the Premier leauge.He IMO is the worst keeper seen at the Reebok for many a year.Ali Al Habsii should never have been sold to Wigan.Id play Lonergan before him week in week out.How many points did he cost us ie Ipswich Town.Rant over lol!

2Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 14:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he's been sitting in the sun for too long.

3Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 14:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Let the ginger wanker go then if anyone would have him, i'd rather have jussi back than him next season.

4Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 15:33

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Angry Dad wrote:Let the ginger wanker go then if anyone would have him, i'd rather have jussi back than him next season.

I reckon jussi would have jumped at the chance to come back to us if we'd got in early enough! He still lives in Bolton! His kids are season ticket holders and he is occasionally seen there when West Ham aren't playing!

5Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 15:43

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Are you not looking for a scapegoat? agreed I would rather have had Lonergan for the run in but for some reason DF chose Bogdan, if you need to blame anyone then blame DF or accept that Bogdan was and is no1 for the immediate future.

6Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 16:59

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I still think Bogdan has the potential to be our long term Jussi replacement, but for me, Lonergan is the best keeper at the club presently. If Bogdan wants to leave in the summer, let him go and cash in, plenty of other good goalkeepers keeping benches warm that would jump at the chance to come and fight for a place at Bolton.

In fact, Al Habsi might well be up for a return should that Joel get signed permanently by Wigan.

7Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 17:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every season a group of fans get on the case of one player or another - Jussi included. We just can't accept it if a player makes an occasional mistake and everyone is zero or hero - nothing in between. When they move on and play well for another club, suddenly there's a collective groan and comments about how we should have kept him. Ali Al Habsi to Wigan was good business at £4.5 million and he made as many if not more cock-ups than Jussi since. Bogdan saved us (literally) in some of our recent games, but that's soon forgotten. At some point, fans will start to have faith in the manager who sees the players week in week out and understand that he is in a better position to decide who to keep and who to let go.

8Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 17:16

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I personally don't have a problem with Bogdan being No 1 although I do thing Lonergan was unlucky to be dropped, Freedman s call at the end of the day and there was one home game [Peterborough I think] when Lonergan looked distinctly nervous all game. If Bogdan wants to leave and is offered a deal by a Premier League team then good luck to him, the bloke obviously thinks he can cut it, his choice.

9Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 17:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If he does go I can think of a couple of keepers I would like DF to bring in, Wayne Hennessey from Wolves or Chris Kirkland from Sheff Wed.

10Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 17:48

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bogdan and Lonergan are probably as good as any in the Championship and also a number of Premier league keepers. While not claiming they are as good as Englands number one even he seems to make cock ups whenever you see him! Kirklands glass back does not appeal to me.

11Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 17:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Worst keeper to ever to put on a Bolton shirt, he's crap.

I'd rather anyone in goal but him, he needs a wake up call, Fuck him off freedman.

Wanker!

12Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 17:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The jury is still out on Bogdan imo.

He made a couple brilliant saves against Cardiff so he is capable.

Let himself down a few too many times this season though.

If we got a decent offer I wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

13Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 18:53

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I couldn't care less If Bogdan goes. He really doesn't fill me with much confidence. He's a decent shot stopper, but he's suspect at shots from distance, dodgy on corners and shit at saving penalties, he doesn't command his penalty area either.

There are plenty of decent keepers around and If a Premiership club want him, they can have him.

14Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 19:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Unless we're talking about a different article to the one I saw published earlier today, Bogdan hasn't said anything wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think he's good enough though.

15Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 19:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

doffcocker wrote:Unless we're talking about a different article to the one I saw published earlier today, Bogdan hasn't said anything wrong.

I don't think he's good enough though.

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but anything you read on the Lion of Vienna or Burden Aces are seldom if ever original articles - they simply take them from somewhere else then put their own slant on them and then republish them - basically to attract people to visit their sites - certainly in BA's case to make money from people clicking on their adverts they carry.

I'm not sure what the story is about for the LoV - as would you believe it – is an American site, owned and run by an American, in America with Chris Manning (Batman - the mod from BA) - writing articles for it over here.

Anyway the actual interview was given in Hungarian at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and first published over here by Sky Sports - from which LoV ripped it.

The original article is below and the main bit of interest revolved around this -

He told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "I can't see the future so I don't know what will happen to me. One thing is for sure, I am contracted to Bolton and I feel good here.

"The Championship is maybe the most exciting league in the world, where one can learn a lot, but of course it would be best to play in the Premier League.

"That would be a step forward in my career regarding my improvement."

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon May 06 2013, 19:45; edited 2 times in total

16Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 19:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like Doffcocker, I can't see anything wrong with what Bogdan has said.

17Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 19:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He wants to play in the premier league, can't say I blame him.

Would look a bit of a tool if he said ''oh no I want to just play in the championship for the rest of my career.''

18Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:08

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Worst keeper to ever to put on a Bolton shirt, he's crap.

I'd rather anyone in goal but him, he needs a wake up call, Fuck him off freedman.

Wanker!

You can't have been watching for long!!

19Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Worst keeper to ever to put on a Bolton shirt, he's crap.

Wanker!

You can't have been watching for long!!

Who was worst then ?

20Bogdan delusions of grandeur Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Felgate and Simon Farnworth never inspired me with confidence. Boggy has made some decent saves over the course of this season. He had a really good game against Cardiff but perhaps could have done better with their free kick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum