Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogdan delusions of grandeur

+17
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Triumph
SKDArmy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Born to be a wanderer
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

That's bogdans big weakness IMO, free kicks seem to beat him alot even when they are not in the corner.

22Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:28

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bogdan isn't as good as Jussi or Branagan imo.

Better than Ward and Banks though.

23Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:31

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Worst keeper to ever to put on a Bolton shirt, he's crap.

I'd rather anyone in goal but him, he needs a wake up call, Fuck him off freedman.

Wanker!

You can't have been watching for long!!

Who was worst then ?

Felgate and Dennis Peacock for starters.

24Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Kevin Poole was pretty useless when called upon.

25Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Kevin Poole was pretty useless when called upon.

Don't think Bogdan was much better though IMO .

26Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:45

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Peacock was the worst,totally useless.

27Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:Peacock was the worst,totally useless.

More useless than Bogdan ?

28Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 20:54

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Much, much worse. He was a big guy and apparently had played well at Donny Rovers where he came from. Dropped a few ricketts early on and never got it back, couldn't get down to low shots, handling terrible at times, having said that we were a pretty poor side at the time.

29Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 21:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't think the thread title is fair to Bogdan. He didn't slag off the club, didn't refer to leaving and didn't say anything any Championship player wouldn't have said in his shoes.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

30Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 21:24

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Saw the interview transcript on Sky Sports web site, nothing wrong with what he said.

31Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 21:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Steve Banks = terrible!

32Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 21:42

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Steve Banks = terrible!

Probably because he was a dwarf. Speaking of, remember when Bo Hansen went in goal against Newcastle at home in our first season back in the Prem in 2001-02? We lost 0-4, I wonder why...

33Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 21:44

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

doffcocker wrote:Kevin Poole was pretty useless when called upon.

Kevin Poole made an amazing extra time save against Southampton in our League Cup quarter final in the season we made the final.

34Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 21:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I remember the away game, (can't remember who, but it was a midlands team), where Felgate caught a ball that had been skyed, and was looping towards the goal. Good catch, but he caught it behind the line. What a nob !

Bogdan is getting better, and not the finished article yet, hence the occasional blunder. Does seem to be a bit static at times.

35Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I remember the away game, (can't remember who, but it was a midlands team), where Felgate caught a ball that had been skyed, and was looping towards the goal. Good catch, but he caught it behind the line. What a nob !

Iirc, he did a similar one against Arsenal in the League Cup at Burnden park a few years ago.

36Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 22:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sgt. Bash wrote:Speaking of, remember when Bo Hansen went in goal against Newcastle at home in our first season back in the Prem in 2001-02? We lost 0-4, I wonder why...

Do you remember Super John going in goal against Reading? I think it was Reading anyway. We won 2-1, he scored the winner and then went in goal for a bit just to show off.

37Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 22:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not keen on Bogdan but he was better than Alan "Oven Gloves" Boswell! He's first on my teamsheet for shit Wanderers.

38Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 22:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:Speaking of, remember when Bo Hansen went in goal against Newcastle at home in our first season back in the Prem in 2001-02? We lost 0-4, I wonder why...

Do you remember Super John going in goal against Reading? I think it was Reading anyway. We won 2-1, he scored the winner and then went in goal for a bit just to show off.

The match report -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 22:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I remember that game. he actually made a couple of saves. That was a season we couldn't do anything wrong (almost)

40Bogdan delusions of grandeur - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogdan delusions of grandeur Mon May 06 2013, 23:07

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

The match report -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bolton Wanderers (4-4-2): Branagan; Bergsson (Todd, 20), Fairclough,
Taggart, Phillips; Johansen (Lee, 78), Frandsen, Thompson, Sellars;
McGinlay, Taylor. Substitute not used: Small.

What a team at this level that was!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum