Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things i really dislike or downright hate.

Things i really dislike or downright hate.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Need to add that GIF to the emoticons list KP  Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Norpig wrote:Need to add that GIF to the emoticons list KP  Very Happy

:agree:

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Is Chris Wilder about to get his P45?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55254730

If they do give him the boot, I think he should  go on telly and tell Gawy Lineker that he's been sacked because he's old and white and that they weally made him cwy.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's already gone.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Sluffy wrote:I don't follow celeb culture, Morgan, or social media but from what little I've read what Morgan said...

On Monday's programme, Morgan picked up on the duchess's claim that her request to senior Buckingham Palace officials for help was rejected, after she told Winfrey she had had suicidal thoughts.

"Who did you go to?" he said. "What did they say to you? I'm sorry, I don't believe a word she said, Meghan Markle. I wouldn't believe it if she read me a weather report.

Seems Piers was right about Meghan telling lies!

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding certificate proves couple did NOT marry three days before Windsor ceremony

HARRY and Meghan’s shock TV claim that they married three days before their official ceremony has been exposed as a sham — by their own wedding certificate.

The document is shown here for the first time after being provided by the General Register Office.

Last night — as their wedding certificate came to light for the first time — Stephen Borton dismissed the claim.

Mr Borton, former chief clerk at the Faculty Office, told The Sun: “I’m sorry, but Meghan is obviously confused and clearly misinformed.

“They did not marry three days earlier in front of the Archbishop of Canterbury".

Mr Borton, now a consultant for the Faculty Office, added: “They couldn’t have got married in the grounds of Nottingham Cottage as it is not an authorised venue and there were not enough witnesses present.

“You cannot be married with just three people. It’s not a valid ceremony.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14411884/meghan-markle-prince-harry-wedding-certificate-three-days/

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
You don't mean to say that Megan tells FIBS, do you Sluffy? Who'd a thunk it?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:You don't mean to say that Megan tells FIBS, do you Sluffy? Who'd a thunk it?

What surprised me the most was that I only happened to find out about this news TWO DAYS after it was in the press!

What I mean is that I don't follow 'celeb' culture so and so stick mainly to the main stream as opposed to the 'red tops' news reporting, all of which universally carried the 'fall-out' of Morgan being 'sacked' (cancel culture?) for calling her a liar.

So to me anyway, I would have thought some mention of her being proved not to be telling the truth being one of the key bombshell's she and Harry ("there was just the three of us there") said to Oprah, should have been reported by the main stream to.

Maybe it was, maybe I missed it?

Anyway it is clear she told a lie, Harry was there too, was he confused and misinformed too?

(Although he probably isn't the sharpest tool in the box).

And I would have thought the Archbishop who 'married' them would have clearly told them that what they were doing at the time WASN'T that they were being married!

Anyway one lie proven and I suspect many others to come.

57,000 people physically took the trouble to contact the ITV to complain about Morgan and taking Meghan's words as gospel - God knows how many simply just thought it without feeling the need to 'write in' too!!!

Just shows how easily most are 'manipulated' and make judgement based NOT on the facts but who they 'like' the best and only having their public personas to judge them upon.

Seems to be the norm these days though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum