Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Fat People Work In Gyms?

+9
Sluffy
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Thu Mar 01 2012, 20:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:you need fat people in a gym, it gives you motivation to work harder, so don't end up looking like them.

True, but should they be working there?

Yes as janitors, late evening's only, fat bastard's.

32Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Thu Mar 01 2012, 20:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:40 years old, younger woman, gym every day, personal trainer, own company. I smell BS.

No its just your own body odour.

33Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Thu Mar 01 2012, 21:40

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdnaIlBPmXXkTDwoGckS1jYqFtFm4Bh9uJ9Qyj88NFaJMlY1GuGg

Bolton Hater, just after he's had his fill at McDonalds.

34Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Thu Mar 01 2012, 21:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdnaIlBPmXXkTDwoGckS1jYqFtFm4Bh9uJ9Qyj88NFaJMlY1GuGg

Bolton Hater, just after he's had his fill at McDonalds.

And he considers himself thin - if thats the case I wouldn't like to see a "normal" dingle!!!

35Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Thu Mar 01 2012, 21:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I imagine he hasn't seen his own 'dingle' in some time!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 07:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I much prefer a Natasha-esque figure, but there again, you're paying for the advice, and not them to do the exercise for you.. Besides, Natasha, how do you know everyone would see your shape as desirable? You might be a size zero for all we know, and thats not nice to look at. Smile

37Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 08:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:There are a couple of largish personal trainers at my gym, but their job is to advise people on how to exercise safely and achieve their objectives which can be as varied as injury rehab, building muscle, building stamina, enhancing flexibility, retarding bone mass decay with aging, body shaping or losing weight (I go for all the above!)

Not everybody goes to the gym to have a sterotype of a body so for me the requisite crtiterion for employment in that role is "do they know what the f** they're doing?"

Incidentally, I quite like larger ladies - or rather I don't differentiate on the basis of body size.

I am omnivorous.

Just because you're a regular on ChubbyChasers.com doesn't mean the rest of the world should have to see it.

Not sure what you mean Moustasha. All I'm saying is that larger ladies can often have lovely personalities.

38Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 09:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Not sure what you mean Moustasha. All I'm saying is that larger ladies can often have lovely personalities.

If it's personality you want get dog.

39Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 09:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:You might be a size zero for all we know, and thats not nice to look at. Smile

A curvy size 8.

40Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 10:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This young lady was 13 stone before she started using the gym. Just look at how toned her legs and waistline have become!

Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Mafn6p

41Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 11:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:There are a couple of largish personal trainers at my gym, but their job is to advise people on how to exercise safely and achieve their objectives which can be as varied as injury rehab, building muscle, building stamina, enhancing flexibility, retarding bone mass decay with aging, body shaping or losing weight (I go for all the above!)

Not everybody goes to the gym to have a sterotype of a body so for me the requisite crtiterion for employment in that role is "do they know what the f** they're doing?"

Incidentally, I quite like larger ladies - or rather I don't differentiate on the basis of body size.

I am omnivorous.

Just because you're a regular on ChubbyChasers.com doesn't mean the rest of the world should have to see it.

Very Happy

42Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 11:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

If it's personality you want get dog.

You set them up and I'll knock 'em out of the park.

43Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 11:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:This young lady was 13 stone before she started using the gym. Just look at how toned her legs and waistline have become!

Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Mafn6p

Isn't that Pete Burns?

44Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 11:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's him!

45Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can tell by the squashed car tyre where his lips should be.

Must say he's been working on his pecs since the last time I saw him on telly.

46Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon he/she has flattened a bit of grass in his/her time.

47Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Come on guys, if it wasn't for fat birds, there'd be one less reason to drink Very Happy

48Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Fri Mar 02 2012, 17:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

yes as it will encourage you to work harder so you dont look like them.

49Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Fat People Work In Gyms? Sun Mar 04 2012, 17:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't bothered with gyms for years. I went to see my doctor and I told him I was think about doing some exercise and getting fit. He told me that if I ever felt the need for exercise I should just go and lie down until the feeling passes.

Anyway, to save a fortune on gym membership I bought one of these from Argos. Just two hours per day on the treadmill and you end up feeling like a new man.

[img]Should Fat People Work In Gyms? - Page 3 1zel0zq[/img]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum