Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work Wasters

+6
waynagain
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Work Wasters Empty Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have the task of sacking someone this afternoon.

Unbeknown to Jason he is spending his last lunchtime at Whittam International plc.

He's the laziest bugger I have ever met. Always late but makes sure he leaves dead on 5pm. Always finding an excuse not to work, always off sick, always coughing and on occasions, sobbing.

He's had a verbal and a written warning and now it's time for him to move on. I know he's going to cry.

Are there any wasters at your place of employment, or anybody you remember from your past?

2Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:43

There is a woman who sits opposite me who stuffs her fat face with food all day long. She has about 10 breaks a day to nip to the shop for a "sugar fix" and gets out of breath going to the toilet - something she does often.

She's shit at her job but because she's never done anything particularly bad she gets away with it. It seems below average is acceptable at my firm.

3Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:45

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I used to have a bloke called Chris working for me. Homosexual bloke with a drink problem. Spent half his time arguing with his boyfriend on the internet. The rest of the time he was either drunk or off work because he was hearing voices again. Had to sack him.

Gave him loads of money and a good reference though.

4Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I used to have a bloke called Chris working for me. Homosexual bloke with a drink problem. Spent half his time arguing with his boyfriend on the internet. The rest of the time he was either drunk or off work because he was hearing voices again. Had to sack him.

Gave him loads of money and a good reference though.

I'm sure he went onto bigger and better things.

5Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone who works for me is great. I put a lot of effort into the recruitment and interview process and do psychological profiling and critical reasoning testing. I always check out references. It's a lot of effort at the front end of the process but well worth it. They're hard working, self-motivated (although I do a fair bit of motivating just in case) loyal and trustworthy.
The effort that goes into recruiting the right people in the first place pays off big time.

6Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Everyone who works for me is great. I put a lot of effort into the recruitment and interview process and do psychological profiling and critical reasoning testing. I always check out references. It's a lot of effort at the front end of the process but well worth it. They're hard working, self-motivated (although I do a fair bit of motivating just in case) loyal and trustworthy.
The effort that goes into recruiting the right people in the first place pays off big time.

Read the fucking OG post you plank. If you want to start a thread about great employees then go ahead, until then shut the fuck up.

7Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have the task of sacking someone this afternoon.

Unbeknown to Jason he is spending his last lunchtime at Whittam International plc.

He's the laziest bugger I have ever met. Always late but makes sure he leaves dead on 5pm. Always finding an excuse not to work, always off sick, always coughing and on occasions, sobbing.

He's had a verbal and a written warning and now it's time for him to move on. I know he's going to cry.

Are there any wasters at your place of employment, or anybody you remember from your past?

Does Jason spend all day plsying on forums? Or is he just another figment of your imagination?

8Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Everyone who works for me is great. I put a lot of effort into the recruitment and interview process and do psychological profiling and critical reasoning testing. I always check out references. It's a lot of effort at the front end of the process but well worth it. They're hard working, self-motivated (although I do a fair bit of motivating just in case) loyal and trustworthy.
And you think that somebody as important as N would know what you state? Thought marketing was about recognising a good product? Very Happy

9Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Does Jason spend all day plsying on forums? Or is he just another figment of your imagination?

He's real. He has been fired.

10Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
And you think that somebody as important as N would know what you state? Thought marketing was about recognising a good product? Very Happy

I know about hiring the right people, I can't help people I inherited though can I.

I wasn't 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year' two years running because I can't identify good personnel.

11Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:17

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I wasn't 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year'

That's because you're a man.

12Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I wasn't 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year'

That's because you're a man.
Very Happy

13Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

I know about hiring the right people, I can't help people I inherited though can I.

I wasn't 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year' two years running because I can't identify good personnel.
Perhaps hr followed yoir lead and did fuck all all day but post on forums. You are supposed to lead by example not bullshit!!Very Happy

14Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust, have a look at the docu called Call Centre on BBC3 tonight, if you get the chance. Neville, the CEO, prides himself on motivating his staff. Shocked

15Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Perhaps hr followed yoir lead and did fuck all all day but post on forums. You are supposed to lead by example not bullshit!!Very Happy

I can do two things at once. Proof I'm not a man.

16Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 14:56

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

I can do two things at once. Proof I'm not a man.

Driving and putting on your lipstick at the same time is not considered 'multi tasking'

17Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, when are you going to get your arse of the dole and get a job. Very Happy

18Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Nat, when are you going to get your arse of the dole and get a job. Very Happy

I'm going to shove my 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year' trophy up your arse.

19Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Nat, when are you going to get your arse of the dole and get a job. Very Happy

I'm going to shove my 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year' trophy up your arse.

I'm going to shove my 'tidiest caravan of the year' trophy up your arse then.

20Work Wasters Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine is bigger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum