Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work Wasters

+6
waynagain
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 16:44

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mine is bigger.

Your arse?

22Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 16:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

23Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another serious thread ruined by Scott.

:trust:

24Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 17:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Another serious thread ruined by Scott.

:trust:

Jason's mum is saying that you have ruined her sons life over tea.

25Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 17:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Are you Jason's Dad? It would explain a lot.

26Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 17:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Everyone who works for me is great. I put a lot of effort into the recruitment and interview process and do psychological profiling and critical reasoning testing. I always check out references. It's a lot of effort at the front end of the process but well worth it. They're hard working, self-motivated (although I do a fair bit of motivating just in case) loyal and trustworthy.
The effort that goes into recruiting the right people in the first place pays off big time.

Read the fucking OG post you plank. If you want to start a thread about great employees then go ahead, until then shut the fuck up.
You are one grumpy person today.
You're question is "are there any wasters at your place of employment?"
I think I answered the question.
Is it because I would theoretically like to make love to your avatar?
Or make theoretical love - I can't decide.

27Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 17:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Are you Jason's Dad? It would explain a lot.

Yeah, I told him not to work for some cowboy firm, so its his own fault.

28Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 17:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Everyone who works for me is great. I put a lot of effort into the recruitment and interview process and do psychological profiling and critical reasoning testing. I always check out references. It's a lot of effort at the front end of the process but well worth it. They're hard working, self-motivated (although I do a fair bit of motivating just in case) loyal and trustworthy.
The effort that goes into recruiting the right people in the first place pays off big time.

Wanderlust, have a look at the docu called Call Centre on BBC3 tonight, if you get the chance. Neville, the CEO, prides himself on motivating his staff. Shocked
Thanks for the tip mate, but I'm approaching my weekly telly tolerance so I might have to give it a miss. Motivational leadership is a broad church, but I'm guessing Neville is a twat seeing as he's on telly.

29Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 19:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Nat, when are you going to get your arse of the dole and get a job. Very Happy

I'm going to shove my 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year' trophy up your arse.
What do you polish it with, bullshit? You can certainly market that!!

30Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 19:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Wanderlust, have a look at the docu called Call Centre on BBC3 tonight, if you get the chance. Neville, the CEO, prides himself on motivating his staff. Shocked
Thanks for the tip mate, but I'm approaching my weekly telly tolerance so I might have to give it a miss. Motivational leadership is a broad church, but I'm guessing Neville is a twat seeing as he's on telly.

Wigan's chairman likes bein on telly, is that the direction you're hoverin in WL.
Just sat waitin for Neil Young to come on stage.

31Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Reading between the lines it sounds as if you run your own business and employ staff. I was interested to know whether you thought Neville's ideas were ' best practice'? I only ask because I can't believe he hasn't appeared at umpteen tribunals to answer to sex discrimination and unlawful dismissal. He claims to have fired two employees because they refused to sing!

He is like a sexist throwback from 30 years ago but his antics do make compulsive viewing.

32Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

I'm sick of the insults.

For one time only here is a photo of me holding the famous trophy:

Work Wasters - Page 2 Woman-holding-trophy-280x280

33Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 19:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please accept some free polish for your wonderful trophy.

Work Wasters - Page 2 315lnoy

34Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 20:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

I'm sick of the insults.

For one time only here is a photo of me holding the famous trophy:

Work Wasters - Page 2 Woman-holding-trophy-280x280
I've seen that pot in readeys lol! Ffs why didn't you buy yourself a real one instead of that placcy shite?

35Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 20:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I've seen that pot in readeys lol! Ffs why didn't you buy yourself a real one instead of that placcy shite?

It's made of gold and finished in silver you knob.

Don't disrespect the trophy, many a famous businesswoman has coveted it.

36Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 20:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How old were you when that picture was taken? You look like a very attractive, wholesome filly. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that I would be sorely tempted to slip you a length provided I could put some Sellotape over your mouth to stop you moaning.

37Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 20:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

She has a few wringles around the jaw line, did you give them teeth back to the horse.

38Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 20:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:How old were you when that picture was taken? You look like a very attractive, wholesome filly. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that I would be sorely tempted to slip you a length provided I could put some Sellotape over your mouth to stop you moaning.

The person in that photo looks to be about late 30's. Now considering Nat has only just turned 32 this year (or is it 33) and she supposedly won the award a few years back (even though City of Preston Council have no records of her ever winning it and the fact that no such awards actually happen in Preston ever by either the council the guild of the business partnerships) it now seems that the photo has been plaguerised from another website!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

39Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 22:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

The person in that photo looks to be about late 30's. Now considering Nat has only just turned 32 this year (or is it 33) and she supposedly won the award a few years back (even though City of Preston Council have no records of her ever winning it and the fact that no such awards actually happen in Preston ever by either the council the guild of the business partnerships) it now seems that the photo has been plaguerised from another website!!!

How fucking dare you Christopher!

I was 27 when that photo was taken. And you were clearly ringing the wrong Preston Council department.

Apologise please......

40Work Wasters - Page 2 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue 11 Jun - 22:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:She has a few wringles around the jaw line, did you give them teeth back to the horse.

I'm more concerned about Magoos comment. I think a visit to the optician may be in order.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum