Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work Wasters

+6
waynagain
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Work Wasters - Page 3 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 23:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

The person in that photo looks to be about late 30's. Now considering Nat has only just turned 32 this year (or is it 33) and she supposedly won the award a few years back (even though City of Preston Council have no records of her ever winning it and the fact that no such awards actually happen in Preston ever by either the council the guild of the business partnerships) it now seems that the photo has been plaguerised from another website!!!

How fucking dare you Christopher!

I was 27 when that photo was taken. And you were clearly ringing the wrong Preston Council department.

Apologise please......

Well the Business guild know nothing of such a "trophy" or any of the business partnerships based in the city. If they don't know anything, and they are at the forefront of business in Preston...

42Work Wasters - Page 3 Empty Re: Work Wasters Tue Jun 11 2013, 23:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Even I know it must be a secret award - how can Natasha publicly be given an award for her work with the country's secret services - it sort of defeats the object otherwise, as I'm sure you will agree.

I'm sure the Council, Business Guild and all the important dignitaries of the area are well aware of Natasha and Whittam International but are of course bound to deny her and its existence because of the security interests of the nation.

Sometimes I don't think you think things through enough Chris!

43Work Wasters - Page 3 Empty Re: Work Wasters Wed Jun 12 2013, 07:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Thanks for the tip mate, but I'm approaching my weekly telly tolerance so I might have to give it a miss. Motivational leadership is a broad church, but I'm guessing Neville is a twat seeing as he's on telly.

Reading between the lines it sounds as if you run your own business and employ staff. I was interested to know whether you thought Neville's ideas were ' best practice'? I only ask because I can't believe he hasn't appeared at umpteen tribunals to answer to sex discrimination and unlawful dismissal. He claims to have fired two employees because they refused to sing!

He is like a sexist throwback from 30 years ago but his antics do make compulsive viewing.
Didn't watch it mate, but I guessed what to expect. There's no point in making a telly show about a well run company with good leadership - although that would be different from the usual fodder. It would be like making a reality show where everyone is well-adjusted and sociable.

44Work Wasters - Page 3 Empty Re: Work Wasters Wed Jun 12 2013, 07:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
What do you polish it with, bullshit? You can certainly market that!!

I'm sick of the insults.

For one time only here is a photo of me holding the famous trophy:

Work Wasters - Page 3 Woman-holding-trophy-280x280
Thank you. I'll treasure this.
Appreciate your handy hints on breastfeeding too. Never know when they'll come in handy.
http://www.parentsconnect.com/parenting-your-kids/baby/breastfeeding/i-breastfed-my-kids.html

45Work Wasters - Page 3 Empty Re: Work Wasters Wed Jun 12 2013, 10:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No wonder she had to have a boob job. Laughing

46Work Wasters - Page 3 Empty Re: Work Wasters Wed Jun 12 2013, 10:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
What do you polish it with, bullshit? You can certainly market that!!

I'm sick of the insults.

For one time only here is a photo of me holding the famous trophy:

Work Wasters - Page 3 Woman-holding-trophy-280x280
Thank you. I'll treasure this.
Appreciate your handy hints on breastfeeding too. Never know when they'll come in handy.
http://www.parentsconnect.com/parenting-your-kids/baby/breastfeeding/i-breastfed-my-kids.html

Give credit where credit is due, at least time was spent by N blowing the pencil out of the article.
You'd expect a former Preston Bullshitter of the Year to be recognised on a former pupils achievements site, but no, and sadly no former Preston Businesswoman winner also.
Plenty musicians on but surprisingly no trumpet players!

47Work Wasters - Page 3 Empty Re: Work Wasters Wed Jun 12 2013, 21:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Even I know it must be a secret award - how can Natasha publicly be given an award for her work with the country's secret services - it sort of defeats the object otherwise, as I'm sure you will agree.

I'm sure the Council, Business Guild and all the important dignitaries of the area are well aware of Natasha and Whittam International but are of course bound to deny her and its existence because of the security interests of the nation.

Sometimes I don't think you think things through enough Chris!

Awwe shucks!!  I hadn't thought about that - anyone got Prism's number?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum