Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forest 3-0 Bolton

+20
kennster
Banks of the Croal
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
frankboy
gloswhite
Norpig
chipbutty
Hipster_Nebula
waynagain
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
NickFazer
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 07:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

COYWM give us all a good weekend :pray: 

42Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 09:55

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Saturday morning in the Freedman household :-

Dougie enters kitchen, makes himself a Full Scottish (porridge on toast) and gives a bag with numbered balls on to his three year old son and asked him to take out nine. 'But dad' say's young Braveheart, ' I know this is how you pick the team but there are 11 players on the team not nine'. 'Son, son' say's, The Douglas, 'You must know by now that there are two players who because of their magnificence will always be an automatic choice'.

43Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 11:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have a feeling we will get beat today 2-1.

44Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 12:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have predicted 1-1, but just had a stray thought that were going to give someone a walloping sooner or later, once the boys have settled down, and today would be a nice time. Very Happy

45Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just bought a new bedsheet from M&S in readiness for 5pm.

46Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it for an "I love Dougie" banner?

47Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no Ngog, Beckford on the bench, C Davies lone strikers. Hall starts...

48Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:no Ngog, Beckford on the bench, C Davies lone strikers. Hall starts...
Ha ha. Same old Bolton manager - not prepared to give a big money signing a run of games.

When will they ever learn?

49Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wheres the chat box?

50Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

....Bogdan.....

Baptiste....Knight...Wheats....Tierney

Hall.....Medo...Spearing....Lee.

.............Pratley....

.......C.Davies....

51Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:52

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

hi guys do we have the chat box?

52Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 14:54

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

i like the look of the starting line up.. and the sub bench...2.1 bolton

53Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 15:09

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Guess it will be plan B
Forest up 1-0 after a minute!!!!

54Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 16:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im losing my rag with everything bolton wanderers.

On my way to nottingam center to meet some friends now, not staying watching that shite, the one thing that always grates me about us is that the team NEVER fucking clicks - regardless of the players, manager or season we never look like a team that is capable of winning a game.

Poeple think we will go up? You need to take your blinkers off and see we are a team bodged together with the cheapest shit we could find, the teams that are going places are the ones who have spent money to do so.

Zat knight should NEVER be allowed near a football again, hes a total fucking liability.

We are never going to go up in 10 seasons with the current financial set-up, anyone who thinks we are is deluded.

Also, the FA dont want us back in the prem, regardless of home or away, winning or losing, the refs and linesmen act like total cunts.

If we are to go up, we should be taking points of teams like this, but we fail too, on almost every occasion.

Zat knight starts next week, im fucking walking, hes a tall, stupid useless twat that lad, thanks for fucking it up 2 mins in, its ok though, take a trip back home to your mansion in your ferrari, fuck your goldigging slut of a wife and drown yourself in crystal, dont bother thinking about the poor fans who have to sit there and watch your crap every fucking weekend.

55Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 17:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
terenceanne wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Unfortunaley I will have to agree with Nat on this one..... 3-1 at best.  

And my usual statement .... no evidence has been provided that we can go there and do much of anything. I keep hoping that I will be proved wrong .....and this would be a good one to start.
Does the fact you're both yet to guess a correct result so far not count then?
 I'll take it you are predicting a total turnaround and a good 'ol thrashing of those poor plonkers Forest?
I never predict results for my own team, but in fairness to you predicting a loss at Forest isn't particularly negative they're a good side and we'll do well to get a result.

Just think it's worth pointing out that you've been proven wrong 3 out of 3 times so far, and most of the time last season. If yours and Nats predictions were anything to go by we'd have been relegated by January last year.
I predicted a 3-1 win against Reading......Suspect  can't see how that was negative.......  as for last season we were well on target for relegation until Doogie came in.
I can't see how much of a stretch it is to see us getting hammered by Forest away.
What's your thinking now ?

56Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 17:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've never seen a Bolton team do that much backward passing. At no point did they look like a team that needed a goal. They'd have been just as well playing a wide open 4-4-2 than the terrified 4-5-1 they went with. Congratulations if you missed the match.

57Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 17:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thats all we do.

Pass further and further back, then zat knightmare gets it, then either passes it to the opposing team, or hoofs it forward in to the hands of the keeper...

58Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 17:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not totally surprised at this result today so I'm not as pissed off as RR - we always have lousy starts . But there's a malaise about everything at the minute- the team ,the fans, the attitude.
I think this is one of the most crucial seasons for us in years- more crucial than when we got relegated as that was on the cards for several seasons.
If we don't make it this season then I think we'll be in a downward spiral that will take years to get out of. Too many clubs who come down say they want to get back to where they 'belong' -i.e. the Prem. I think we are where we belong already. Look at clubs like Middlesboro, Coventry Wolves -all will have great expectations about themselves- but they lack reality. They are where they belong.
If we don't turn the corner soon and start playing like a team that knows each other that plays with confidence - then we're down in the Championship (and perhaps lower) for a very long time.
  I honestly believe that I won't see us in the Prem again.
I'm adjusting and managing my expectations- and they do include Barnsley on a Tuesday night and being beaten at home by Yeovil
I'm not depressed about any of this- but it's slowly dawning on me, that when Big Sam left, we started on a downward trajectory that hasn't finished yet.
Sorry to be a bore- but I think , despite all the optimistic claptrap that's spoken, that we're basically finished as  a major force in English football. I hope that I'm wrong- but I think we've had our  day in the sun and reality tells me that that day has gone and won't return

59Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 17:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So many things are wrong.

The manager is clueless. We have one of the poorest defences in the league yet he hangs his hat on keeping it tight and trying to pinch one. We all know Knight is utter shite and Wheater not much better, yet they will be the first names on the teamsheet next weekend.

And once again, and something I have been saying all Summer, we lacked a leader on the pitch. We lacked someone to rally the troops when we went a goal behind. This team simply has no balls. You know as soon as the second goal goes in that it's game over.

One sign of a good manager is believing in your players. But once again, just like with Sordell, a striker is given a couple of games and then dropped. At some point Freedman is going to have to choose his best forward and stick with him.

Those people who think we can do something this season are just dreaming. The manager is out of his depth and if we continue with this clown we'll be playing League 1 football next season.

60Forest 3-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 17 2013, 17:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We sounded poor today, we need Dawson and a kick up the arse.

Must win now against QPR.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum