Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we be fighting in Syria?

+20
okocha
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
doffcocker
Tigermin
mark leach
kennster
Angry Dad
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
scottjames30
rammywhite
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

141Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:02

Basically, Nat can't come up with a reasoned response to the arguments against trident.

142Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Basically, Nat can't come up with a reasoned response to the arguments against trident.
He's waiting for the Daily Twat to tell him what to say.

143Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 16:22

For once, I'd love for the mask to slip so we could actually hear what his real opinion on a subject is.

I don't mean one of his pet rants about self-loathing, fat depressives: We all know where he stands on those already (after the 27 threads he's already started about them), no.....I mean a proper subject that the rest of us discuss honestly.

It would make a nice change.

144Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
How is preferring British construction and British site management with British security forces guarding the biggest British security threats anti-UK? 
You are an idiot who can't see how much this Government is undermining our national security.
I don't want the greatest nation in the world reduced to rubble because of the actions of our weak and stupid government. Or do you support the idea of the Chinese controlling our nuclear power stations?

Or do you just swallow the newspaper propaganda hook, line and sinker like the gullible twat you are?

Wanderlust, you're just some twat from deepest darkest Norfolk who thinks he knows it all. I have no problem with any opinion you have, but it's the way you present them - like you're the only one who knows anything.

This government is far from perfect, but many of the problems it inherited from the last Labour lot.

If Labour were running things we'd probably all be dead already. Jeremy would be inviting terrorists into the UK.

145Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:19

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
How is preferring British construction and British site management with British security forces guarding the biggest British security threats anti-UK? 
You are an idiot who can't see how much this Government is undermining our national security.
I don't want the greatest nation in the world reduced to rubble because of the actions of our weak and stupid government. Or do you support the idea of the Chinese controlling our nuclear power stations?

Or do you just swallow the newspaper propaganda hook, line and sinker like the gullible twat you are?

Wanderlust, you're just some twat from deepest darkest Norfolk who thinks he knows it all. I have no problem with any opinion you have, but it's the way you present them - like you're the only one who knows anything.

This government is far from perfect, but many of the problems it inherited from the last Labour lot.

If Labour were running things we'd probably all be dead already. Jeremy would be inviting terrorists into the UK.

The question of trident is nothing to do with party politics. I can't believe that you've read through all the posts on here and that bollocks is the best you could come up with, have you got any actual points or what?

146Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:21

No, of course not.

The act doesn't permit it.

147Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

The question of trident is nothing to do with party politics. I can't believe that you've read through all the posts on here and that bollocks is the best you could come up with, have you got any actual points or what?

I made my point earlier in the thread: blow these twats to oblivion.

148Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 19:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have said it before and I'll say it again. Western democracy is at war with radical Islam. It certainly isn't a conventional war and the rules of engagement no longer apply. ISIS is a bug and bugs must be squished.

149Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 19:31

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wanderlust, you are a fucking scumbag. Sick and tired of your anti-UK bullshit.

We are the greatest nation in the world, if you don't like it fuck off elsewhere.

It isn't about being the greatest nation

I think this thread is a bit too grown up for you Tasha

150Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 19:37

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Disgusting language from a lady, you should know better after your tw"t was set on fire once.

151Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 19:52

Mr Magoo wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Disgusting language from a lady, you should know better after your tw"t was set on fire once.

:rofl:

152Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 20:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha is bang on. Jeremy Corbyn is a fucking clown

153Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 20:17

Laughing

154Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 20:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you deny you were a terrorist 1874? If you did I must have missed it.

155Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Wed Nov 18 2015, 23:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote: ISIS is a bug and bugs must be squished.
Agreed RT. I just don't think the nuke is the most appropriate weapon for the job.

It'd be like swatting a fly that had just landed in the middle of a huge steaming cowpat with the back of a shovel without wearing fishing waders, cape and a souwester.

156Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Thu Nov 19 2015, 08:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Agreed RT. I just don't think the nuke is the most appropriate weapon for the job.

Ha ha, what a turn around. A few hours ago you were singing kumbayah in your sandals, and now you agree that IS should be exterminated.

Natasha 1 Wanderlust 0

157Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Thu Nov 19 2015, 10:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tactical nuke incoming.

158Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Thu Nov 19 2015, 10:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Tactical nuke incoming.
It would be kinder if somebody else explained it, perhaps using sock puppets and words of no more than one syllable.

Whilst they're at it, can someone explain to Scott that if he thinks Corbyn is flaky it doesn't necessarily make Cameron any better. It is possible that you can have a choice between two things neither of which is very good.

159Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Thu Nov 19 2015, 11:06

Scott?

Boggers, surely.....?

I appreciate that it's an easy mistake to make though.  Very Happy

160Should we be fighting in Syria? - Page 8 Empty Re: Should we be fighting in Syria? Thu Nov 19 2015, 11:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Scott?

Boggers, surely.....?

I appreciate that it's an easy mistake to make though.  Very Happy
My bad.

Sorry Scott....and Boggers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next