Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet Hates.

+18
Banks of the Croal
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Dinae Moe Humm
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
Mr Magoo
Keegan
rammywhite
Norpig
doffcocker
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Triumph
scottjames30
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri Sep 13 2013, 20:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Comedians who steal a living. i.e. David Walliams, Matt Lucas, Russell Kane, etc.

42Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri Sep 13 2013, 20:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

People that die in guest houses or hotels, I was staying at a hotel in Brighton one night and some woman was making a right racket in the next room an old bird you'd have thought she was dying so i phoned down and told reception to do something about the noisy bitch as i needed to be fresh for the morning, there was a right fucking carry next door so i just turned up the TV loud and dozed off, in the morning at breakfast the other guests were all talking about the old woman that died last night, why fucking go away if you dont feel right.Its not the sort of thing you expect to happen when you just want a quiet fucking night in a hotel.

43Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri Sep 13 2013, 21:06

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote:People that die in guest houses or hotels, I was staying at a hotel in Brighton one night and some woman was making a right racket in the next room an old bird you'd have thought she was dying so i phoned down and told reception to do something about the noisy bitch as i needed to be fresh for the morning, there was a right fucking carry next door so i just turned up the TV loud and dozed off, in the morning at breakfast the other guests were all talking about the old woman that died last night, why fucking go away if you dont feel right.Its not the sort of thing you expect to happen when you just want a quiet fucking night in a hotel.
Sounds like an episode from Faulty Towers.

44Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri Sep 13 2013, 21:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That annoying Ford advert - in particular the woman singing about 'There is nothing like a good review'. It drives me nuts.

45Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri Sep 13 2013, 23:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Having to watch adverts where relief organisations are asking for donations to help young innocent children, who are suffering from the actions of people who should know better.  

What a fucked up world we live in ?

46Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat Sep 14 2013, 07:24

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Teenagers who stroll across the road in front of you making you slow down. One day I'll run one of them over. Arrogant little bastards.

Police officers talking 'officialese' on the telly when reporting crime.
It's as if they can't speak proper English.

Nick Clegg with his minority party telling me what law they are going to pass and what law they won't allow to be passed. Who the hell do they think they are?

47Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat Sep 14 2013, 13:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Being a softie, I would have stepped up to pay for her, and collected it later.

48Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat Sep 14 2013, 15:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tombola Bingo adverts - it shows a load of mum's making cakes or out driving quad bikes and having a laugh. What the facking hell has that got to do with Bingo?

49Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat Sep 14 2013, 17:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its all balls mate Very Happy

50Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

"Can I have characters 1,2 and 6 of your secret answer?"

51Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dinae Moe Humm wrote:I've got another. People who take bikes on trains. Just pick one mode of transport you wankers. Its not like you see people taking cars on ferries or something mad like that.
To be fai I don't mind bikes on trains as people do need to travel to/from station at either end and it could be some distance - BUT the only type of bike allowed on trains should be the fold-up bikes. I know for a fact it doesn't take 2 or 3 minutes to fold down or fold up a bike.

Talking of which anyone else seen teh new dutch style bike parks being installed on Bolton Station platforms - had a quick count on friday and I am right in thinking they will cater for about, in total, 150 bikes. I don't even see 10 bikes parked up at the station or platforms!!!!

52Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sun Sep 15 2013, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:People that die in guest houses or hotels.
I take exception to this. Gene Pitney was a diamond geezer and was only twenty four hours from Tulsa when he popped his clogs. Rumour has it that he shot Liberty Valance as well.

53Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sun Sep 15 2013, 22:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:People that die in guest houses or hotels.
I take exception to this. Gene Pitney was a diamond geezer and was only twenty four hours from Tulsa when he popped his clogs. Rumour has it that he shot Liberty Valance as well.
Yeah that was sad dying alone in a hotel in a foreign country like that,no way to go for gene RT.

54Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sun Sep 15 2013, 22:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Evan Tanner was another individual who died in tragic circumstances. He trained at Med School to be a Doctor but after qualifying he chose MMA.

55Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Mon Sep 16 2013, 16:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wierdo's in pubs, there's six of us in the pub on sunday night three women and three men all sitting round a table minding our own business deep in conversation.There's this bloke about 30 sitting on his own grinning to himself at the next table and its starting to annoy me then he gets up and comes over to our table and say's (something just went in my eye did it come from your table )? this was directed at me, what the fuck!!! as i start to get up the wife grabs my crotch to stop me at the same time telling him to sit down before he gets hurt, he then does as he,s told without another word and just sits there grinning to himself, while i'm under strict orders to stay like a naughty dog,plus i got bruised balls as well, fucking wierdo's.

56Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Mon Sep 16 2013, 17:27

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Dougie Freedman's negative tactics.

57Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Mon Sep 16 2013, 17:30

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:wierdo's in pubs, there's six of us in the pub on sunday night three women and three men all sitting round a table minding our own business deep in conversation.There's this bloke about 30 sitting on his own grinning to himself at the next table and its starting to annoy me then he gets up and comes over to our table and say's (something just went in my eye did it come from your table )? this was directed at me, what the fuck!!! as i start to get up the wife grabs my crotch to stop me at the same time telling him to sit down before he gets hurt, he then does as he,s told without another word and just sits there grinning to himself, while i'm under strict orders to stay like a naughty dog,plus i got bruised balls as well, fucking wierdo's.
Sounds like your mrs saved you from getting a beating there AD.

58Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Mon Sep 16 2013, 17:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This kind of shit gets on my goat.

A woman wearing a niqab. An unnamed woman was allowed to make a plea at Blackfriars crown court in London after a female police officer had attested to her identity. Photograph: Jonathan Hordle/Rex Features
A Muslim woman has been allowed to make a plea in court while wearing a face-covering niqab after a judge agreed a compromise in which she was identified in private by a female police officer who then attested to her identity.

The judge in the case at Blackfriars crown court in London then heard arguments as to whether the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, should be allowed to wear the niqab, which leaves only her eyes showing, during her full trial. Judge Peter Murphy will give that decision on Monday.

The compromise follows a standoff when the woman, who is charged with witness intimidation, first appeared before Murphy in August. Then, he ordered her to remove the face covering, saying the requirement for her to be properly identified as the defendant overrode her religious beliefs. She refused, saying she did not want to uncover her face when there were men in the room, and the case was adjourned.

On Thursday he allowed her to plead not guilty in the dock wearing the niqab after a female police officer who saw the defendant's face when her custody photograph was taken witnessed her with the veil removed in a private room. The officer then swore on oath that the correct person was in court.

The woman's barrister, Susan Meek, said she was entitled to wear the niqab under the section of the European convention on human rights relating to religious beliefs.

"She is entitled to wear it in private and in public," Meek said. "That right to wear the niqab also extends to the courtroom. There is no legislation in the UK in respect of the wearing of the niqab. There is no law in this country banning it."

The court heard details from a similar case which reached Canada's supreme court last year after a judge ruled that a woman should remove her niqab when testifying in a sexual assault case so jurors could properly gauge her credibility as a witness. The supreme court eventually ruled such decisions should be made on a case-by-case basis.

Meek argued that a jury would be able to assess the defendant from her answers and body language. She said: "Ultimately it's the choice of the defendant if she wishes to wear it.

"If she chooses to remain with her face veil on when giving evidence that is something she will no doubt be spoken to about by the judge in front of the jury.

"To ask her to remove it, if that is the court's opinion at the end of it, what consequences follow? A court order and proceedings of contempt? Is that right and fair?"

59Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Mon Sep 16 2013, 17:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:wierdo's in pubs, there's six of us in the pub on sunday night three women and three men all sitting round a table minding our own business deep in conversation.There's this bloke about 30 sitting on his own grinning to himself at the next table and its starting to annoy me then he gets up and comes over to our table and say's (something just went in my eye did it come from your table )? this was directed at me, what the fuck!!! as i start to get up the wife grabs my crotch to stop me at the same time telling him to sit down before he gets hurt, he then does as he,s told without another word and just sits there grinning to himself, while i'm under strict orders to stay like a naughty dog,plus i got bruised balls as well, fucking wierdo's.
Sounds like your mrs saved you from getting a beating there AD.
The only bloke ever gave me a beating MB was my old man when i was a kid, i wont be getting a beating anytime soon.

60Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Mon Sep 16 2013, 18:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:This kind of shit gets on my goat.

A woman wearing a niqab. An unnamed woman was allowed to make a plea at Blackfriars crown court in London after a female police officer had attested to her identity. Photograph: Jonathan Hordle/Rex Features
A Muslim woman has been allowed to make a plea in court while wearing a face-covering niqab after a judge agreed a compromise in which she was identified in private by a female police officer who then attested to her identity.

The judge in the case at Blackfriars crown court in London then heard arguments as to whether the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, should be allowed to wear the niqab, which leaves only her eyes showing, during her full trial. Judge Peter Murphy will give that decision on Monday.

The compromise follows a standoff when the woman, who is charged with witness intimidation, first appeared before Murphy in August. Then, he ordered her to remove the face covering, saying the requirement for her to be properly identified as the defendant overrode her religious beliefs. She refused, saying she did not want to uncover her face when there were men in the room, and the case was adjourned.

On Thursday he allowed her to plead not guilty in the dock wearing the niqab after a female police officer who saw the defendant's face when her custody photograph was taken witnessed her with the veil removed in a private room. The officer then swore on oath that the correct person was in court.

The woman's barrister, Susan Meek, said she was entitled to wear the niqab under the section of the European convention on human rights relating to religious beliefs.

"She is entitled to wear it in private and in public," Meek said. "That right to wear the niqab also extends to the courtroom. There is no legislation in the UK in respect of the wearing of the niqab. There is no law in this country banning it."

The court heard details from a similar case which reached Canada's supreme court last year after a judge ruled that a woman should remove her niqab when testifying in a sexual assault case so jurors could properly gauge her credibility as a witness. The supreme court eventually ruled such decisions should be made on a case-by-case basis.

Meek argued that a jury would be able to assess the defendant from her answers and body language. She said: "Ultimately it's the choice of the defendant if she wishes to wear it.

"If she chooses to remain with her face veil on when giving evidence that is something she will no doubt be spoken to about by the judge in front of the jury.

"To ask her to remove it, if that is the court's opinion at the end of it, what consequences follow? A court order and proceedings of contempt? Is that right and fair?"
Why do we have to put up with this shit, can we wear ski masks in court then?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum