Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labour would freeze energy prices.

+15
Banks of the Croal
Alf Hooker
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
karlypants
bwfc71
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 20:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:You can't bring a country out of recession and expect people to like you. And I have no doubt some people were treated unfairly and a lot of necessary services stopped or reduced.

But sometimes you have to do unpopular things for the greater good. If Labour were still in charge we'd all be driving Bentleys but our children would be starving in 10 years time.
Well said Nat, up the Toris.

22Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 22:28

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:The Tories are leading us out of the recession caused by Labour.
:agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: 

23Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 00:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

More chance of Tyson Fury becoming a catholic priest than those Red cunts being in charge of the economy again, millipede has to be the dumbest fuck on earth with his energy pledge.They also fucked over their own who still want to vote for them how stupid can people be.

24Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 00:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You can't bring a country out of recession and expect people to like you. And I have no doubt some people were treated unfairly and a lot of necessary services stopped or reduced.

But sometimes you have to do unpopular things for the greater good. If Labour were still in charge we'd all be driving Bentleys but our children would be starving in 10 years time.
If we need to reduce the deficit then the first cuts that should have been made was no aid to other countries for the foreseeable future, closing the border as we are getting Europeans flooding our country to claim benefits and also taking our jobs and also pulling out of the European Union (trade agreements are enough in my opinion).

We should be looking after our own people which I feel we have never really done to be honest whether that be Labour or the Conservatives.

25Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 00:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:More chance of Tyson Fury becoming a catholic priest than those Red cunts being in charge of the economy again, millipede has to be the dumbest fuck on earth with his energy pledge.They also fucked over their own who still want to vote for them how stupid can people be.
Whilst I agree and never actually voting for Labour, I feel most voters are now becoming fixated with UKIP because people are fed up with the bullshit etc from both partes Labour and Conservatives.

26Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 01:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:More chance of Tyson Fury becoming a catholic priest than those Red cunts being in charge of the economy again, millipede has to be the dumbest fuck on earth with his energy pledge.They also fucked over their own who still want to vote for them how stupid can people be.
Whilst I agree and never actually voting for Labour, I feel most voters are now becoming fixated with UKIP because people are fed up with the bullshit etc from both partes Labour and Conservatives.
True but come the day they will desert UKIP to stop a disaster happening.

27Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 01:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But sometimes you have to do unpopular things for the greater good.
The greater good? You said yourself that necessary services have been stopped/reduced. It doesn't take brains to reduce a deficit. Spending nothing at all would do the trick. The real skill is in making cutbacks without throttling the economy and making ordinary decent folk compromise to foot a bill they didn't run up.

28Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 01:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

But sometimes you have to do unpopular things for the greater good.
The greater good? You said yourself that necessary services have been stopped/reduced. It doesn't take brains to reduce a deficit. Spending nothing at all would do the trick. The real skill is in making cutbacks without throttling the economy and making ordinary decent folk compromise to foot a bill they didn't run up.

:agree:  I thought I was becoming one of a kind for a min then! Laughing

29Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 07:37

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If you are seriously considering voting labour you need your head testing. They spent a good 10 years in power destroying our country. Short memories some folk.

30Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 08:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I don't agree with a lot of the things they have done, and as Karlypants says above, foreign aid should have been the first cut made.

You say it takes no brains to reduce a deficit - you may be right, but clearly Labour had no brains as their way out of it was to keep spending.

31Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 09:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

WhiteBic wrote:If you are seriously considering voting labour you need your head testing. They spent a good 10 years in power destroying our country. Short memories some folk.
Deliberately destroying it by letting all the scroungers in so they could vote for them and take their own supporters jobs. Why do labour fans want to take it up the arse again? They can't do economics never have they alway's end in financial disaster.

32Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 09:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of people vote Labour because they know no different. Their parents voted Labour, their grandparents voted Labour and so on.

These voters will claim Labour are the "people party" despite the fact they are far from it.

33Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 12:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:A lot of people vote Labour because they know no different. Their parents voted Labour, their grandparents voted Labour and so on.

These voters will claim Labour are the "people party" despite the fact they are far from it.
 they are far more the peoples party than those upper class tory idiots who all went to Public school and have no idea how normal working class families live their lives.

They only look after their own - the wealthy, look at the privatisation of the Royal Mail, taking public assets again and putting them into the hands of shareholders who do not care about the service and only care about the next dividend.
Watch this space the NHS will be next if they get their way.

And yes i do vote Labour and it has nothing to do with parents, its my own long standing beliefs

34Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 12:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thing is Norpig, Labour did used to be for the common 'working' man, however 'new labour' is not much different from the money grabbing Tories. 

The only real difference they have now is that they both blame each other for the cause of this countries problems, say they will do it differently to get votes... then do nothing different whatsoever.

35Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 13:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like the Royal Mail was seriously undervalued. Stocks were £3.30 a share and a few hours later they are now £4.50 a share. That's over 30%. Some wealthy people out there will have made a killing.

36Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 13:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NHS. Some hospitals are so seriously understaffed that they are asking nurses to cover shortfalls by working double shifts. They start at 7.30am and don't finish till 9pm at night. No wonder mistakes are made when fatigue sets in. The same goes for junior doctors also working inhuman hours. Then when some poor bugger dies because of a genuine mistake we get some bloody local MP on TV blathering on about how this kind of tragedy must never happen again etc etc. Bloody platitudes which do absolutely nothing to redress the real fact that the NHS is struggling to cope and that's why corners are cut and mistakes are made.

37Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 14:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck it... 

Im going to vote UKIP and see what happens. 

Lets be honest, Life cant be much worse under farage and his mob than it can under red or blue. 

At least they seem to care about Britain as a county and will look after our interests instead of the interests of Europe especially the former eastern-bloc countries. 

Leaving the EU will bring industry back to blighty and create jobs. 

Making sure people who want to come and live here have skills we need and money to live on, including no NHS treatment for 3 years. 

And invest in Nuclear power instead of pissing around with fucking wind farms and the like...

38Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 14:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:they are far more the peoples party than those upper class tory idiots who all went to Public school and have no idea how normal working class families live their lives.

They only look after their own - the wealthy, look at the privatisation of the Royal Mail, taking public assets again and putting them into the hands of shareholders who do not care about the service and only care about the next dividend.
Watch this space the NHS will be next if they get their way.

And yes i do vote Labour and it has nothing to do with parents, its my own long standing beliefs
It's a fact that more of the current Labour MPs went to Public school than current Tory MPs.

I'm yet to hear one good reason to vote Labour - how can anyone trust them with the economy after what happened last time?

39Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 15:26

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Fuck it... 

Lets be honest, Life cant be much worse under farage and his mob than it can under red or blue. 

At least they seem to care about Britain as a county and will look after our interests instead of the interests of Europe especially the former eastern-bloc countries. 

Making sure people who want to come and live here have skills we need and money to live on, including no NHS treatment for 3 years. 

And invest in Nuclear power instead of pissing around with fucking wind farms and the like...
I'm of this opinion too - all three of the 'organised' political parties have well and truly fucked us over in every aspect since the end of the war - every one of them claims to have all the answers all of the time and look at the fucking state of us. Considering we supposedly 'won' that war and Germany came 2nd look at the eonomic difference between us. I cannot for the life of me fathom out why they are the top bananas now (well I can but it would take too long) and how much we have been royally shafted by our political 'elite'. Look at young Jack Wilshers comments and the shite that has been thrown his way for daring to suggest that to play for England you should be English, almost fucking treason now in this country!! you really couldn't make it up. There is one thing for sure though that all the fucking moaning and groaning about it in the pub and on forums won't make a scintilla of difference cause the bastard pollies know that we will never rise up and do anything about it. They have to be made physically frightened of personal injury - look how quickly the poll-tax was dropped when the rioting started. Politicians? I shit 'em

40Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Fri Oct 11 2013, 15:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alf Hooker wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Fuck it... 

I'm of this opinion too - all three of the 'organised' political parties have well and truly fucked us over in every aspect since the end of the war - every one of them claims to have all the answers all of the time and look at the fucking state of us. Considering we supposedly 'won' that war and Germany came 2nd look at the eonomic difference between us. I cannot for the life of me fathom out why they are the top bananas now (well I can but it would take too long) and how much we have been royally shafted by our political 'elite'. Look at young Jack Wilshers comments and the shite that has been thrown his way for daring to suggest that to play for England you should be English, almost fucking treason now in this country!! you really couldn't make it up. There is one thing for sure though that all the fucking moaning and groaning about it in the pub and on forums won't make a scintilla of difference cause the bastard pollies know that we will never rise up and do anything about it. They have to be made physically frightened of personal injury - look how quickly the poll-tax was dropped when the rioting started. Politicians? I shit 'em
:agree:  :mixpoints:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum