Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labour would freeze energy prices.

+15
Banks of the Croal
Alf Hooker
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
karlypants
bwfc71
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 17 2013, 23:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mo wrote:
Well if you are prepare to be payin 290  ever month for just electric then even British gas is know that you are the fool.
:facepalm: 

lol!

62Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Sat Oct 19 2013, 10:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The solution is out, wear more hoodies!

63Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Sat Oct 19 2013, 11:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

64Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Mon Oct 21 2013, 11:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Switch quick to one that's not gone up!! Very Happy

65Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Mon Oct 21 2013, 13:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i may be being naive, but if one of the companies decided they wern't going to put up prices like the rest, wouldn't they make more money by people switching to them? I'm with EDF and i'm sure they will be putting their prices up soon as well.

66Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Mon Oct 21 2013, 13:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i may be being naive, but if one of the companies decided they wern't going to put up prices like the rest, wouldn't they make more money by people switching to them? I'm with EDF and i'm sure they will be putting their prices up soon as well.
I have always thought this as well Norpig.

Sadly though they will all follow and increase their tariffs.

67Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Tue Oct 22 2013, 13:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

France and Germany have caps on price increases by energy companies. Some of these companies do our energy but these twats let them piss all over us! It's rich pickings for them here, no wonder they bellyache when their monopoly is threatened!?! And it is a monopoly, all tarred with the same brush. Thatcher's folly once again.

68Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:14

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There is also a cap on prices increases in The Netherlands and the companies actually work within th capping building new power stations, new sub-power stations, investing in wind farms, hydro-farms and building at least 2 new nuclear power stations. Average price per month for electricity (as gas is a very minority power) is only €78 which is per annum on average €936 of which at current exchange equates to about £800 - much cheaper than here!!!

69Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are getting ripped off with gas and electric prices just the same as we are ripped off with tobacco prices compared to the rest of Europe.

70Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Tue Oct 22 2013, 22:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:We are getting ripped off with gas and electric prices just the same as we are ripped off with tobacco prices compared to the rest of Europe.
And rail fares as in The Netherlands rail fares are capped at 1% above inflation and only going up at most 4.2% in January, compared to over 6% here in UK.

71Labour would freeze energy prices. - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Wed Oct 23 2013, 09:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Interesting that John major has said yesterday that the tories should get a social conscience over the energy prices!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum