Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips?

+17
gloswhite
scottjames30
chipbutty
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
Whitesince63
JAH
josh31
observer
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
carrs
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

How would you feel if Jimmy Phillips replaced Freeman?

Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_lcap59%Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 59% [ 17 ]
Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% [ 5 ]
Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Would you be happy with Jimmy Phillips? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 29

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Any man who bring's in Jeremy Kyle to give a, ' motivational speech' to his players is a joke IMO.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

What is clear is that the most important attribute in a football manager is to look good in the tech. area. This first requirement on any CV will obviously rule out Pulis.
His choice of match-day attire is something that will be talked about with remorse in 100yrs time in the pubs around Stoke.

Certainly the Douglas must go (I'm now more convinced than ever that he is in some way related to Donald Trump) and his replacement is right here and has been under our nose all this time.
Ladies and gentlemen. I give you the next manager of Bolton Wanderers, Mr. Philip Gartside.
How could we have been so blind. He'd be perfect for the job.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Phil Brown ever comes in to manage our club we'd go down for a start, and I'd never go watching us again until he'd been sacked.

I'm sure Gartside isn't so stupid as to plant that one on us.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We need somebody completely different, and not the 'deep thinking', managers we've had for the current and last manager. Obviously, whatever they were thinking about isnt being transferred to the play. I laughed when Nat suggested Di Canio, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Well carry-on laughing and stop wondering.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jimmy Phillips = desperation

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:If Phil Brown ever comes in to manage our club we'd go down for a start, and I'd never go watching us again until he'd been sacked.

What would happen, If Phil Brown came in and he signed Klasnic? Would you go again?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:If Phil Brown ever comes in to manage our club we'd go down for a start, and I'd never go watching us again until he'd been sacked.

What would happen, If Phil Brown came in and he signed Klasnic? Would you go again?
I might go as far as to listen to it on the radio Culcheth.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can only say one thing about Jimmy Phillips,  passion!!!
How far that would go god only knows?  But he doesn't want it!!!!
I wonder if he'd bite with Rioch as his mentor? Could see that being a nice one?

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:Can only say one thing about Jimmy Phillips,  passion!!!
I wonder if he'd bite with Rioch as his mentor? Could see that being a nice one?
Rioch back in charge? I would, but he's 66 now and managing BWFC nowadays, would surely give him a heart attack.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White, I said as mentor to Jimmy ala lennie does fuck all Lawrence!?!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why not bring back Ian Greaves? He's been dead four years but he'd still do a better job than Freedman.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Why not bring back Ian Greaves? He's been dead four years but he'd still do a better job than Freedman.
lol! :clap:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Can only say one thing about Jimmy Phillips,  passion!!!
Rioch back in charge? I would, but he's 66 now and managing BWFC nowadays, would surely give him a heart attack.
We haven't had a manager with anything like a 48% win rate since Bruce's 3 glorious years in charge. This is the man who turned our fortunes around and the man who signed Denis Bergkamp for Arsenal. Managerial genius.
OK he hasn't done anything for 5 years but what a guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum