Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talk With Our Feet

+7
doffcocker
wessy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
kennster
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Talk With Our Feet Empty Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:29

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

We need to make it known to Phil and Dougie that we are not pleased with the direction the club is heading.

We need to talk with our feet by not going to the matches and having an empty stadium will force Phil into sacking Dougie.

2Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:33

At the risk of being labelled a pedantic arsehole, should that not be "vote" with our feet instead of talk?

If we wanted our feet to be heard, we'd all have to go round with no shoes on and it's far too cold for that.

3Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kennster, unless you can sign with your toes then it's a pointless exercise.

4Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:35

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Breadman wrote:At the risk of being labelled a pedantic arsehole, should that not be "vote" with our feet instead of talk?

If we wanted our feet to be heard, we'd all have to go round with no shoes on and it's far too cold for that.
Stop being a pedantic arsehole, you know what I meant.

5Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why???

What is the point???

We don't have the money to sack Dougie, we don't have the money to hire a new manager, we don't even have the money for new players!!!

So what would you suggest we do?

Last edited by bwfc71 on Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:45; edited 1 time in total

6Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

7Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Why???

What is the point???

We don't have the money to sack Dougie, we don't have the money to hire a new manager, we ddon't even have the money for new players!!!

He suggests talk with your feet, can't you read?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:45

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

What is the point???

We don't have the money to sack Dougie, we don't have the money to hire a new manager, we ddon't even have the money for new players!!!

Sack him, Uncle Eddie can pay for it.

9Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

What is the point???

He suggests talk with your feet, can't you read?

Who said I wasn't (well there will be one that says I am talking out of my arsehole which be of no surprise!) ???

Laughing 

10Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this you?

11Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

kennster wrote:

What is the point???

Sack him, Uncle Eddie can pay for it.
Can he? - we are approximately £140million in debt, according to Sluffy's edition of "4-4-2" Eddie is worth about £60million of liquidable assets (but that does exclude a lot of things such as bonds and other financial assets which are not readily available to the open public/press) - then of course there will be clauses in all managerial contracts that say any sacking leads to a pay-off which would normally include amount owed until end of contract plus compensation. Then if we do how are we going to pay for a new manager or even to buy/loan players?

12Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:55

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is this you?

That looks like Henry Kissinger.

13Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 19:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is this you?

why does that make me think of Magoo? (apologies Magoo)

14Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:10

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Am i missing something here? Last time i looked the definition of supporter was?   i am guessing here "to support" (wild guess) pretty sure  it wasn't  "to piss off en mass "

Every one in the game would say it is a mistake  to change your manager every 12 months, so lets suggest changing our manager he's done 12 months now. Then we can get a really top guy in for 12 months there's loads out there. 

The more astute have already said that financially it would be crippling.

We could then hire a booing machine that alternates between booing and shouting "your shit and you know you are" that would help as well.

Look no one is happy but a witch hunt is not what we need.

In saying all that i heard today that "Rumours from the training ground do not sound good for Dougie" but it is just that, a rumour. my point is that if your a supporter of Bolton Wanderers then try supporting them, instead of constant negativity.

15Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:26

wessy wrote:Am i missing something here? Last time i looked the definition of supporter was?   i am guessing here "to support" (wild guess) pretty sure  it wasn't  "to piss off en mass "

Every one in the game would say it is a mistake  to change your manager every 12 months, so lets suggest changing our manager he's done 12 months now. Then we can get a really top guy in for 12 months there's loads out there. 

We could then hire a booing machine that alternates between booing and shouting "your shit and you know you are" that would help as well.

In saying all that i heard today that "Rumours from the training ground do not sound good for Dougie" but it is just that, a rumour. my point is that if your a supporter of Bolton Wanderers then try supporting them, instead of constant negativity.
Not this argument again......

Freedman and the players all get paid very well to do a job that most of us would probably do for about 40 grand a year (not a week.)

Therefore, in my humble opinion, they should wise up and realise that they are very lucky young men and, as such, they should actually try and make it look like they give a shit every once in a while.

Currently, they aren't doing and I reserve my right as a paying punter to voice my displeasure at their complete lack of fucking ability / commitment.

Blindly ignoring their shortcomings and continuing to endorse their fucking pathetic collective attitude because "if we were proper fans we'd never boo and we'd always back the lads" is for the intellectually sub-normal.

16Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If we got a new manager in would the supporters learn from their fickle mistakes?

Let's face it, 95% of Bolton fans were right up Dougie's arsehole until a couple months ago, on the basis of a good run spanning three months. Now, the same people can't wait to see the back of him.

The same thing happened with Coyle. Jesus, you could once start a riot on a Bolton forum just by questioning one of his substitutions.

17Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:32

" 95% of Bolton fans were right up Dougie's arsehole "

Let the record show that I have never had bum sex with Dougie Freedman.

Sorry, just wanted to clear that up.

18Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:46

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Put Doogie on garden leave so Breaders can do some 'gardening' with his bum chum and promote JP and LSL to manage the team. Doesn't cost a penny more than we are paying out each month Doffcocker!

19Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
wessy wrote:Am i missing something here? Last time i looked the definition of supporter was?   i am guessing here "to support" (wild guess) pretty sure  it wasn't  "to piss off en mass "

Freedman and the players all get paid very well to do a job that most of us would probably do for about 40 grand a year (not a week.)

Therefore, in my humble opinion, they should wise up and realise that they are very lucky young men and, as such, they should actually try and make it look like they give a shit every once in a while.

Currently, they aren't doing and I reserve my right as a paying punter to voice my displeasure at their complete lack of fucking ability / commitment.

Blindly ignoring their shortcomings and continuing to endorse their fucking pathetic collective attitude because "if we were proper fans we'd never boo and we'd always back the lads" is for the intellectually sub-normal.
As paying customers we deserve to get at least a bit of effort out of the players for our cash. As I have said previously only the second time I've been this season and paid for a season ticket with no expectation of a return. After going on Saturday and watching that shite there was still no return for my cash but one or two happy clapping half wits who apologise for the crap players lack of performance! FFS the players might as well just throw their shirts down the tunnel and on the pitch because they're certainly not fit to wear them!!

20Talk With Our Feet Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 22:03

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman wrote:

Totally agree as a paying punter voice your displeasure, it's your right. the thread was about voting or talking ? with your feet. which means your not in the stadium. i disagree with this it would make a bad situation worse in my humble opinion. Blindly shouting shite at the players sacking the manager and arranging a mass exit is i agree for the intellectually sub normal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum