Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talk With Our Feet

+7
doffcocker
wessy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
kennster
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Talk With Our Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 23:18

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Just think about all the press we'll get if we boycott a game, think of all the pressure Gartside will be under to sack the Scottish prat.

A few thousand fans in the stadium will send alarm bells ringing and Eddie will send heads rolling.

We have the power people

22Talk With Our Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 23:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:Just think about all the press we'll get if we boycott a game, think of all the pressure Gartside will be under to sack the Scottish prat.

A few thousand fans in the stadium will send alarm bells ringing and Eddie will send heads rolling.

We have the power people
Kennster how about you get an old white bed sheet out and write something relevant on it and stand outside the front of the Reebok for the rest of the week?

As it's half term, you probably have this week off from school/college Laughing

23Talk With Our Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 23:33

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:
kennster wrote:Just think about all the press we'll get if we boycott a game, think of all the pressure Gartside will be under to sack the Scottish prat.

We have the power people
Kennster how about you get an old white bed sheet out and write something relevant on it and stand outside the front of the Reebok for the rest of the week?

I'm not going to protest, only weird Bolton fans protest.

24Talk With Our Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Mon Oct 28 2013, 23:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
karlypants wrote:

We have the power people

I'm not going to protest, only weird Bolton fans protest.
Boycotting and standing outside with a bed sheet are both protesting! Wink

25Talk With Our Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Tue Oct 29 2013, 00:00

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

But when you boycott you earn respect and attention, when you protest with bed sheets you look like a Devon ponce.

26Talk With Our Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Tue Oct 29 2013, 01:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I already have I don't go at all now and won't until things change,I'm having a complete break from football and I've cancelled sky sports so I don't have to watch any at all,told my brother no more palace either totally fucked off with it all.

27Talk With Our Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk With Our Feet Tue Oct 29 2013, 05:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why don't we fill the ground up Ken and all start pulling funny faces at the TV camara , Gartside won't like that and will have to act .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum