Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Apprentice 2012 Thread

+10
jayjay23
wanderlust
xmiles
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

41The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Wed Mar 21 2012, 19:29

I hope the Bolton owners are watching tonight, perhaps they can pick up some tips on how not to plunge a club £100m into debt lol.

42The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

" I truly am the reflection of perfection." I have taken an instant dislike to this pillock!

43The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:" I truly am the reflection of perfection." I have taken an instant dislike to this pillock!

In other words he's as shit as they come - if you took some of the rules of physics to what the pillock said!

44The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of bollocks. Lord Foulbreath fires the Bulgarian Bombshell who didn't deserve to go.

The guys were fcuking clueless! There must be some right mugs prancing round London who will pay £15 for a poxy teddy bear.

Ricky Martin ( Cod Eyes ) and the Master Puppeteer are both full of pigswill.

Wrong decision tonight IMO but on the plus side, the totty in the purple frilly blouse looks as if she might be hiding a nice pair of top bollocks. Only time will tell.

45The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 09:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Billyanna definitely deserved to go, what an annoying bint. It looked like Sugar was going to fire Katie but changed his mind when Billyanna kept talking over him.

Great show, the guys seemed a bit dim but no obvious prats so far. Most of the women were annoying, although Gabrielle seemed a decent person. She's bound to be fired soon.

Coyle out.

46The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 09:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bilyana was full of sh1t and talked herself into trouble. Couldn't see him firing the quiet/"diplomatic" one at this early stage even though she did SFA. She'll get pushed to the forefront pretty soon IMO.
Coyle spring is upon us.

47The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 09:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What gets me, whilst bat London Zoo, why didn't the group split up instead of walking round together like a pack of lions? More ground would have been covered, all the team, involved, would have to sell instead of relying on gobby, plus they would not have been as intimidating as they were (especially when trying to sell their stock in the shop to the shop assistant - that was disgusting!) - thus creating the potential of more sales.

Katie should have gone, as she was weak, far too quiet and didn't even argue her own case for staying.

48The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 10:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:What gets me, whilst bat London Zoo, why didn't the group split up instead of walking round together like a pack of lions? More ground would have been covered, all the team, involved, would have to sell instead of relying on gobby, plus they would not have been as intimidating as they were (especially when trying to sell their stock in the shop to the shop assistant - that was disgusting!) - thus creating the potential of more sales.

Katie should have gone, as she was weak, far too quiet and didn't even argue her own case for staying.

You have hit the nail on the head. Why were they having a go at Bilyana for trying to sell her stock ? Why didn't they all split up ? That's what sensible folk would do.

Katie did nothing and should have gone. The Irish bird looks the type to stab a few in the back when the going gets tough.

49The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 10:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I watched the candidate VT's the other day and had that Ricky Martin down to go in Week 1!
It's pretty criminal that the lads won with those products that were unforgivably crap!

Anybody else pick up on how irritating the lads team leader's voice is? Sounds like Boris Johnson.

50The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 10:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see last nights project manager for the men going all the way. I don't think he is tough enough. The sales guy looked the business unlike Cod eyes and the Asian sensation.

51The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 11:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
You have hit the nail on the head. Why were they having a go at Bilyana for trying to sell her stock ? Why didn't they all split up ? That's what sensible folk would do.
Because they've not got an ounce of gumption between them. I know teenagers with more initiative.

52The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 13:08

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've just caught up with last night's programme.

As usual I felt a deep sense of embarrassment watching the candidates interact with the general public. I cringe, I really do. If I had been that shopkeeper I would have launched the whole lot of them onto the pavement and pissed on their products.

I was willing Sugar to sack that Eastern Bloc bitch. I never want to see that smirk again. I hope she gets deported. Well done Sugar.

53The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 13:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote: If I had been that shopkeeper I would have launched the whole lot of them onto the pavement and pissed on their products.

I was hoping that the shop owner would make a complaint to both Lord Sugar and the programme and gain compensation for the way his staff were treated by the hyenas! It was the worst hard selling i have ever seen on that programme - very pathetic!

54The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 13:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should have gripped that tame bitch by the throat and said "do you want this shit or not matha facker"

honestly, hard sell? That woman needed to grow up, this is the bloody apprentice!

55The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 14:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That slav who got fired is the antithesis of everything positive I look for in a human being. It just goes to demonstrate what I said much earlier in the thread; they select the candidates because they will make interesting television. You can't convince me anybody involved in the selection progress looked at that thing and thought, "I can see her working with Alan Sugar as a business partner in a joint venture". No way.

56The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 14:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:That slav who got fired is the antithesis of everything positive I look for in a human being. It just goes to demonstrate what I said much earlier in the thread; they select the candidates because they will make interesting television. You can't convince me anybody involved in the selection progress looked at that thing and thought, "I can see her working with Alan Sugar as a business partner in a joint venture". No way.

Stop being so negative, there's a poster on here who doesn't like it.

57The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 15:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Stop being so negative, there's a poster on here who doesn't like it.

Am I wrong about that communist bitch or not?

58The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 15:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Why do you hate women so much? Did your mummy stop you from watching Rainbow when you were a small child?

59The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 16:02

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Why do you hate women so much? Did your mummy stop you from watching Rainbow when you were a small child?

So I'm not wrong about her then.

It's fine to point out when something is shit, when it's actually shit. That's not negative. She was shit, that's why she got fired in the first show.

60The Apprentice 2012 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice 2012 Thread Thu Mar 22 2012, 16:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

It's fine to point out when something is shit, when it's actually shit. That's not negative. She was shit, that's why she got fired in the first show.

And Coyle is a shit manager - check his stats if you don't believe me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum