Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boro Away

+10
Culcheth_White
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
boltonbonce
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Boro Away Empty Boro Away Thu 14 Nov - 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are only charging £12 for an away ticket. Commendable in my view. It would be nice if our board offered the Boro fans the same discount and then they could fill the South Stand.

2Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Thu 14 Nov - 22:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know the Boro fans are only paying £12 but the Bolton site reckons we're paying £27.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Thu 14 Nov - 22:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

That's not exactly true RT i'm afraid, it's £12 for home fans but £27 for away fans. I saw some bolton fans kicking off on facebook about this earlier and saying they are just going to turn up and buy tickets for the home end.

4Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Thu 14 Nov - 22:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it's £27 then they can swivel.

5Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Thu 14 Nov - 22:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:That's not exactly true RT i'm afraid, it's £12 for home fans but £27 for away fans. I saw some bolton fans kicking off on facebook about this earlier and saying they are just going to turn up and buy tickets for the home end.
My apologies. I read it wrong. It's Boro's first home game under their new manager so that's why they have advertised £12 per ticket.

6Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Thu 14 Nov - 22:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's fucking bollocks, this is something I don't get about football and the price of it. How can it be legal to charge someone £12 and another person £27 for the same bloody game of football.

It's like going to asda and someone paying one price for something and another person being charged double the price just because they have decided to go to another till.

7Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 6:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Charge the twats £57 quid when they come to the Reebok.

8Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 6:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:It's fucking bollocks, this is something I don't get about football and the price of it. How can it be legal to charge someone £12 and another person £27 for the same bloody game of football.

It's like going to asda and someone paying one price for something and another person being charged double the price just because they have decided to go to another till.
I quite agree. It doesn't happen in America or Canada. In American Football, Baseball and Ice Hockey both sets of fans pay the same price.

9Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 7:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football has been screwing the supporters for years. I know plenty of whites who simply can't afford to attend matches. The sooner they get rid of category A,B,C, the better. £15 a ticket would pay for itself in the long run with bigger crowds and a better atmosphere.

10Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 8:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Legally they can charge whoever whatever as it's their product.
I think the issue is that they do this in the apparent belief that in ensuring that the away support is minimised then it emphasises the home advantage which I'm not convinced of. If there's a big away support the atmosphere ramps up and it makes for a more exciting game/atmosphere.

11Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 9:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Football has been screwing the supporters for years. I know plenty of whites who simply can't afford to attend matches. The sooner they get rid of category A,B,C, the better. £15 a ticket would pay for itself in the long run with bigger crowds and a better atmosphere.
Fucking statement of the day! 

I've always said this, I don't see the financial gain in having 10K on at £30 a ticket or 20K at £15... 

Thats almost 10K more pints, hot dogs, drinks etc on top of the same ticket revenue.

12Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 9:39

Agree with Rebel and Bonce, but as Nat says nothing will change until supporters vote with their feet.

13Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:They are only charging £12 for an away ticket. Commendable in my view. It would be nice if our board offered the Boro fans the same discount and then they could fill the South Stand.
This member should be given a ban for starting a false rumour.

14Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:It's fucking bollocks, this is something I don't get about football and the price of it. How can it be legal to charge someone £12 and another person £27 for the same bloody game of football.

You utter bellend. I'm guessing the away end isn't in the home end so the seats are different and the view is different - hence a different ticket price.

Just like at a concert, cinema or dogging event.

15Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 11:49

A dogging event?

What, like Belle Vue races?

I might be wrong, but I think they just charge a flat fee and you can stand where you want.

16Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 11:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I might be wrong, but I think they just charge a flat fee and you can stand where you want.
But surely it costs more to have your nose right up against the front windscreen rather than the smaller back windscreen?

17Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 11:57

Why are you talking about windscreens?

The dogs at Belle Vue run round the track, they don't race cars.

They haven't got licences and their feet wouldn't reach the pedals.

Weirdo......

18Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 11:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's dog racing, I was talking about dogging.

Do I have to explain everything to you?

19Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 12:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol! 

20Boro Away Empty Re: Boro Away Fri 15 Nov - 12:05

Natasha Whittam wrote:That's dog racing, I was talking about dogging.

Do I have to explain everything to you?
Ah, I see............

I take it that dogging is something sexual, then?

Why do you like watching dogs have sex?

Isn't that a bit odd?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum