Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tory bellends

+10
Tigermin
kennster
Banks of the Croal
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
boltonbonce
wanderlust
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Tue Nov 19 2013, 22:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:is utterly meaningless for the growing number of people that can't put food on the table. I don't suppose you and Nugent have had many a meal at the food bank.
I don't think you can blame the Tories for that, Labour and the bankers got us in this mess.
Fuck off with your pretence and get real!
Relationships, holidays, sex, work, the only thing real in your life is the bullshit you spout!!
Spoke to Sue Ion today, ring any bells?

22Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Tue Nov 19 2013, 22:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tigermin wrote:Milliband and Balls !!! God help us, AGAIN, if those two numb fucks get in !!!
Another two bob tory?

23Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Tue Nov 19 2013, 22:40

I did Politics at university back when Thatcher was in charge and I used to punch people who said they couldn't be arsed voting. In the face and balls. Even the birds.

But nowadays looking at what's available on the political table, even I'm struggling.

I'll NEVER vote fucking Tory but it's becoming increasingly difficult to justify voting Labour.

Or as I now call the Parliamentary Labour Party: Tory-Lite.

And the fuckin' Lid-Dems showed their true colours when they got a sniff of power at the last election, didn't they....?

24Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Tue Nov 19 2013, 23:52

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Although the labour party is not in a very healthy state at the moment I will continue to vote Labour at every election as I have done throughout my life. It's the only vote that can realistically count towards keeping the Tory ba5stards out of power.

25Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 06:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They all sort their own little nest out, and tbh they couldn't give a fuck about our own people, they would rather be seen to be giving aid to India so they can buy a rocket and send it to mars.

I've no time for any of them, Karma will see them right though.

26Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 07:36

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Milliband and Balls !!! God help us, AGAIN, if those two numb fucks get in !!!
Another two bob tory?
YEP !::dance:: 

27Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 07:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Latest one is to replace soldiers with Territorials, and they've not recruited enough!!
I can't understand how folk think that multi millionaires like Camoron and Boy George know how somebody that has to get up and turn out at six in the morning for work lives, never mind vote for the smug twats.
Alan Sugar came out with a good comment recently saying he wouldn't lie that he hasn't to pick whether to eat or heat, but an awful lot of good people do.
Putting vat on food will even up this debate, you can't afford either!!!!

28Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 10:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Latest one is to replace soldiers with Territorials, and they've not recruited enough!!
Their cunning plan is to get rid of 20,000 regular soldiers and replace them with 30,000 volunteer reservists. Twenty Tory MP's have lodged their displeasure by putting in an objection and quite rightly so.

Most if not all of the reservists will have full time jobs so how they are expected to hold down a civilian job and operate as an elite fighting machine at the same time is a mystery to me.

Defending the country on the cheap with no thought for future consequences is what it looks like to me.

29Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 11:24

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Defending the country on the cheap with no thought for future consequences is what it looks like to me.
Bad Move. 

Not only is our army, navy and air force terribly understaffed, its hardware is depleted too (Ok, we have the Eurofighter Typhoon but that's about it) 

We don't even have an aircraft carrier at present, the old 2 and the harriers that flew from them were scrapped years before their scheduled replacement. 

Our Nuclear deterrent is not really a deterrent to countries like Russia and china, we only have one trident sub on patrol at any one time carrying only 12 ICBM's (up to 6 multiple targets for each missile mind)   

The people of this country seem to be for us leaving the EU, including myself, yes we would still be a member of NATO and the UN but we would be alone, we cant rely on the yanks anymore. We Will be a sitting duck, first thing to happen will be the Argies will reclaim the Falklands and Spain will reclaim Gibraltar, we will be unable to defend either. 

The relationship Russia had with the 'west' is looking like it could start to break down in the near future and countries like china and north Korea (also nuclear powers) will also start Sabre rattling knowing a major nuclear power is on their side, a couple of friendly Russian scientists pay a visit to NK and hey-ho... NK have a nice little collection of ICBM's capable of hitting us or the US... and that crazy cunt will fire them. 

The future is rather worrying...

30Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 12:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I said earlier, out of touch. They all feather their own nests, we'd be better served by 600 pigs with pork pie hats on!!

31Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 12:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'd lose the muslim vote.

32Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 12:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/doomsday-clock.htm

Currently resting at 5 mins to midnight - and our government thinks cutting our defense budget is a wise move?

33Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 13:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I think it's another reshuffling of the tax laws which will favour some members of society at the expense of others. 
The Super Rich...
The super rich wouldn't be bothered much with a VAT reduction. Probably aimed at small businesses who pay the largest input/output VAT differential.
What a load of bollocks.

Do you write for the Bolton News by any chance?
Let me rephrase that, so you understand what I'm saying....
Probably aimed at sucking up to/getting the vote ofsmall businesses who pay the largest input/output VAT differential

34Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 13:56

wanderlust wrote:
Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I think it's another reshuffling of the tax laws which will favour some members of society at the expense of others. 
The Super Rich...
The super rich wouldn't be bothered much with a VAT reduction. Probably aimed at small businesses who pay the largest input/output VAT differential.
What a load of bollocks.

Do you write for the Bolton News by any chance?
Let me rephrase that, so you understand what I'm saying....
Probably aimed at sucking up to/getting the vote ofsmall businesses who pay the largest input/output VAT differential
My apologies. I misunderstood your point.

35Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 13:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's been proposed initially to cut the green tax on power. Basically rob Pete to pay Paul. Some will fall for it.
That twat Thatcher cut poll tax and upped vat by 2 1/2% and all the dick heads rejoiced!! She'd stitched us up nicely.

36Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 14:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Spoke to Sue Ion today,  ring any bells?
I have no idea what that means.

37Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 14:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/doomsday-clock.htm

Currently resting at 5 mins to midnight - and our government thinks cutting our defense budget is a wise move?
A very interesting article is that Rebel. At the rate things are going it's unlikely that the Earth as we know it, will be around in 100 years time.

38Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 14:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Dame Sue was educated at Penwortham Grammar school.

39Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 14:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Although the labour party is not in a very healthy state at the moment I will continue to vote Labour at every election as I have done throughout my life. It's the only vote that can realistically count towards keeping the Tory ba5stards out of power.
I used to think you were one of the more intelligent posters on here but that post is laughable.

You vote Labour just because you always have? Despite the fact they ruined the economy and took us to a pointless war?

The Tories are far from perfect but if Labour were still in power the country would be bankrupt and unemployment would be at 25%+.

40Tory bellends - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory bellends Wed Nov 20 2013, 15:06

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Dame Sue was educated at Penwortham Grammar school.
Correct, and a luminary!
It's so easy it's not worth the bother!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum