Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Coyle Now Unsackable?

+9
jayjay23
bwfc71
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one can deny that Owen Coyle has handled the whole Muamba situation with dignity, and for the first time in a very long time BWFC is getting a lot of love from around the world. And let's be honest, it can't help sales of merchandise and tickets when the media spotlight is on the club.

But, in my opinion, that doesn't change the fact that he's a poor manager who is more than likely going to get us relegated.

If the Muamba thing hadn't happened Coyle would have been given the push had we ended up relegated, but I think it's now impossible for the club to sack Coyle, even if we lose the next 10 games. There will be a media uproar if this kindhearted man is sacked and "profits" would be severely hit.

What do you think, are we stuck with Coyle forever?

2Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 20:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he should be offered a 10 year contract. And I'm not joking.

I love him.

3Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 20:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No one is unsackable, not even Coyle.

4Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 20:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I agree with Hipster.

He does love Coyle.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 20:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This incident has made me see football in a different light.

the manager should be someone of true class who loves the club.

Coyle is that man.

6Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 20:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have a delightful photo of me with Owen Coyle at Euxton in my phone. I love Owen Coyle.

7Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I have a delightful photo of me with Owen Coyle at Euxton in my phone. I love Owen Coyle.

Post it up here, I'd love to see it.

8Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 21:17

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I have a delightful photo of me with Owen Coyle at Euxton in my phone. I love Owen Coyle.

You just want to see what your nemesis looks like.

Not a chance. I will show it to you if we ever meet, haha.

9Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 21:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No-one is immune from the sack but I do believe that Coyle will certainly be manager for the foreseeable future whether we get relegated or not.

Next season will decide his long term fate irrespective of which division we happen to be in.

10Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 21:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You just want to see what your nemesis looks like.

Not a chance. I will show it to you if we ever meet, haha.

You two should get a room.

11Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 21:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I second that.

12Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 22:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I have said previously he will become Director of Football at the club, rather than sacking him - especially after this episode. But as a manager, I whole-heartedly agree with Nats! (never thought I would say that!!!!)

13Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Thu Mar 22 2012, 23:49

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have met Natasha in real life. She is pretty fit for an old bird.
I could even reveal her real name...

14Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Fri Mar 23 2012, 00:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

jayjay23 wrote:I have met Natasha in real life. She is pretty fit for an old bird.

So could I, MILF

15Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Fri Mar 23 2012, 12:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I actually thought the same question on Tuesday night after the good news about Muamba came round.

I don't think he would have been sacked if we got relegated either way but I do feel after this week and how he has handled himself and bwfc, Owen coyle will be our manager for a while yet.

16Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Fri Mar 23 2012, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very unprofessional of the club if they let sentiment get in the way of our Premiership status.

17Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Sat Mar 24 2012, 15:58

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think it was likely that Coyle was ever going to be sacked anyway

18Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Sun Mar 25 2012, 20:47

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mr Magoo wrote:
jayjay23 wrote:I have met Natasha in real life. She is pretty fit for an old bird.

So could I, MILF
MILF= Bucket! No thanks!

19Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Sun Mar 25 2012, 20:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JayJay is talking out of his ARSE.

20Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 12:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Old bird? So she's not really 32 then?
That partially explains the Saturday nights in front of the telly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum