Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Team and System using current crop of players

+15
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
carrs
observer
Tigermin
wessy
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Norpig
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reading this thread most of you behave like a bunch of women!!!!! Actually, I couldn't be arsed reading half of the posts to'ing and fro'ing abuse on here. I just think you're all a bunch of COCKS!!!!!

Anyway, my team would be:

-----------------------------Boggers
White-----------Mills---------------------Ream-------Baptiste
-----------------------------Medo
CYL-------------------------Mavies--------------------Hall
-----------------Odelusi------------------Juke

I think you'll agree it is by far a superior team to what our current arsehole manager and most of you muppets would pick!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Reading this thread most of you behave like a bunch of women!!!!! Actually, I couldn't be arsed reading half of the posts to'ing and fro'ing abuse on here. I just think you're all a bunch of COCKS!!!!!

I think you'll agree it is by far a superior team to what our current arsehole manager and most of you muppets would pick!
 Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Reading this thread most of you behave like a bunch of women!!!!! Actually, I couldn't be arsed reading half of the posts to'ing and fro'ing abuse on here. I just think you're all a bunch of COCKS!!!!!

Shit team. Get back to making the tea

JAH JAH BINKS. Who flicked your clit

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:

Shit team. Get back to making the tea
Shit team and a right COCK that picked it I think you'll agree!?! Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:JAH JAH BINKS. Who flicked your clit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Move along droids

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Move along droids

Two sugars please.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:Quite frankly you can mix and match the players any way you want but at the end of the day it won't change the fact that they are demotivated uninterested and don't give a monkeys whether we win or lose. That's all down to Doogle squeezing any scrap of ambition from them. No motivation, no effort, no nothing to help this clown stay in the job.
Disagree in part White. I think they are trying but have realised they're not good enough or certainly not as good as the media hype suggests. In playing 1 striker, Dougie is asking them to attack from midfield and defend from midfield as many of the top teams do, but they can't do it.
Dougie is responsible for asking them to do more than they're capable of - so the part that IS his fault is in not acknowledging how weak they really are and changing the system to something more suited to their abilities.
If anything, he is showing too much confidence in them.

Well football's a game of opinions lusty and yours and mine differ completely on this. I think the squad he inherited was more than strong enough to have been in the top six and the players who aren't capable are actually the ones Freedman himself has brought in. As for developing youth, we haven't seen any sign of that with Freedman either from what was here or what he's brought in. In fact developing any body seems way past him. Not one player in our team or squad is playing well or consistently. Don't tell me that's not to do with Freedman, it just won't wash. I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt where there is doubt but surely by now even you must see there is no doubt about Freedman's lack of credentials from what's been served up?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
wessy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Wessy. Sorry mate thought this was a forum.Ideas and opinions obviously have no place here. Everyone post blank posts from now on please. Thanks
Yes it's a forum and nothing wrong with a bit of debate or fun, so point taken, just if your going to do it then just maybe you should select from the players available just as our beloved leader must do.

So if it makes you happy picking a guy with a broken leg, or selecting people who aren't even signed up, then enjoy if it makes you guys happy then all the better.

Or maybe you should just post a blank, would make just as much sense.

Point of order.

Our 'beloved leader' is trying to sign a left back before our next game - I was simply suggesting doing the exact same thing for my team - why doesn't that make any sense to you?

Think maybe you are taking the thread a little bit more seriously than it is intended!

Go on give us your team and have a laugh along with the rest of us!

You know you want too!
Ok if it's just for fun!!

Bogden (Because he's Ginger)

Baptise (Cos he's very Bald)
Mills      (He wins headers and might score)
Dawson (Cos we actually like him)
Mcnaughton ( Cos he's Grey but looks young bit spooky) and his legs not broke?

Lee      ( Just to make him earn his cash before leaving)
Mavies (In the hope one day he will actually deliver)
Danns  (Curly Hair & best dribbler in warm up)
Eagles  (Just in case he reverts back to being good & his tackling)

Beckford ( Fit or Not)
Juke       ( Everybody's new favourite but should have been shite)

Thrown two in who we can't possible play just to keep in the spirit of the thread lol

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair play Wessy and thanks.

Think myself that your midfield is far too weak - only one grafter and no really hard tacklers between themselves.

But you're a hero for joining in, after the bit of handbags that went on before.

(Shows how good our defence is when nearly everybody as either picked players we haven't yet loaned or someone who as been out injured for the best part of six months!).

You would have thought someone at the club would have noticed something was wrong long before now - wouldn't you?

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Boggerz Lonners

Baptiste Reem Mills White
...........Medo
Eagles Danns Mavies Lee
..........Juke

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:Quite frankly you can mix and match the players any way you want but at the end of the day it won't change the fact that they are demotivated uninterested and don't give a monkeys whether we win or lose. That's all down to Doogle squeezing any scrap of ambition from them. No motivation, no effort, no nothing to help this clown stay in the job.
Disagree in part White. I think they are trying but have realised they're not good enough or certainly not as good as the media hype suggests. In playing 1 striker, Dougie is asking them to attack from midfield and defend from midfield as many of the top teams do, but they can't do it.
Dougie is responsible for asking them to do more than they're capable of - so the part that IS his fault is in not acknowledging how weak they really are and changing the system to something more suited to their abilities.

Well football's a game of opinions lusty and yours and mine differ completely on this. I think the squad he inherited was more than strong enough to have been in the top six and the players who aren't capable are actually the ones Freedman himself has brought in. As for developing youth, we haven't seen any sign of that with Freedman either from what was here or what he's brought in. In fact developing any body seems way past him. Not one player in our team or squad is playing well or consistently. Don't tell me that's not to do with Freedman, it just won't wash. I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt where there is doubt but surely by now even you must see there is no doubt about Freedman's lack of credentials from what's been served up?
We'll have to agree to disagree on this then mate. I heard all the stuff spouted by the pundits and media about our squad last season as well as this and I think they can't tell the difference between "expensive" and "good".
For me, good necessitates the ability to pass accurately, retain possession, close down the opposition and create and moreover take chances - characteristics I have trouble seeing in our senior players for the most part.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this then mate. I heard all the stuff spouted by the pundits and media about our squad last season as well as this and I think they can't tell the difference between "expensive" and "good".
For me, good necessitates the ability to pass accurately, retain possession, close down the opposition and create and moreover take chances - characteristics I have trouble seeing in our senior players for the most part.

I don't think we disagree on many of your points it's true that passing and moving does seem beyond them but where I do differ is in the reason why. I just don't think the players are happy or behind Freedman and are dramatically underperforming on their capability. Add that to the poor quality loanees Freedman has recruited and you have what we have now. Include confusing and undeliverable tactics and it really isn't a surprise we look so bad.

Where I do depart from you is what a better manager could do with the same players. Stuart Grey, Uwe Rossler and Tim Sherwood are current examples of what I mean and I have absolutely no doubt a better manager would immediately do the same for us.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I don't think we disagree on many of your points it's true that passing and moving does seem beyond them but where I do differ is in the reason why. I just don't think the players are happy or behind Freedman and are dramatically underperforming on their capability. Add that to the poor quality loanees Freedman has recruited and you have what we have now. Include confusing and undeliverable tactics and it really isn't a surprise we look so bad.

Where I do depart from you is what a better manager could do with the same players. Stuart Grey, Uwe Rossler and Tim Sherwood are current examples of what I mean and I have absolutely no doubt a better manager would immediately do the same for us.
Motivation is a great thing. I'm not naive enough to suggest that players should be motivated to perform to the best of their ability because it's their job and they should have "professional pride" but this is the most impotent midfield I've seen in donkey's years and rank bad passing, poor control and the inability to create or take opportunities comes down to the players IMO.
That said, I still think we'll have enough to survive this season and get us through to the fire sale that must happen in the summer - but only because a handful of teams are actually worse than us.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:Fair play Wessy and thanks.

Think myself that your midfield is far too weak - only one grafter and no really hard tacklers between themselves.

But you're a hero for joining in, after the bit of handbags that went on before.

(Shows how good our defence is when nearly everybody as either picked players we haven't yet loaned or someone who as been out injured for the best part of six months!).

You would have thought someone at the club would have noticed something was wrong long before now - wouldn't you?
To Be honest that was just for fun. i would probably go if forced

Bogden

Baptise                                               New Signing
                       Ream       Mills (cos it works)

Medo
Lee            Danns                 Mavies Eagles

Beckford

This assuming confidence is back to normal and all players playing to top form.
If No signing maybe Wheater drops in and Ream goes LB, Moritz would come in if Mavies or Eagles Dipped. or even instead of Mavies if he doesn't deliver. need to see more of Trotter as well.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wessy - if in the absence of a signing Wheater comes in, Ream plays LB as you suggest - and you put Juke in for Becks that's likely to be the starting line up v Millwall.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:Wessy - if in the absence of a signing Wheater comes in, Ream plays LB as you suggest - and you put Juke in for Becks that's likely to be the starting line up v Millwall.
I see that Wanderlust the difference being i am picking them because they are in form and buzzing, DF picks them whilst out of form. Take Eagles for example when at the top of his game you can't leave him out of our team (IMO) but at this point he his out of form with the crowd on his back, so i wouldn't pick him.

But this thread says that you are a new manager with hopefully different attitude producing better performance. that's my logic anyway. To be fair you can't drop Juke at the minute but usually loan form drops off, i pick Beckford because hes a Bolton player not on loan and a natural goalscorer.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm no formation and tactics expert like Wanderlust, but If it was me in charge at Bolton right now, I would play a basic 4-4-2 formation. We pretty much played this formation against Blackpool in the cup, with Danns & Medo in midfield and Beckford & N'Gog up front, we played great football that day. (and won)

I would be amazed if we went down playing a basic 4-4-2 formation, until the end of the season, the players gelled so much better against Blackpool.

Personally, I think we have some decent players at Dougie's disposal, but he doesn't implement them correctly, just saying.

I would love to see Juke & Beckford upfront together, but I think Dougie will have other plans.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Motivation is a great thing. I'm not naive enough to suggest that players should be motivated to perform to the best of their ability because it's their job and they should have "professional pride" but this is the most impotent midfield I've seen in donkey's years and rank bad passing, poor control and the inability to create or take opportunities comes down to the players IMO.
That said, I still think we'll have enough to survive this season and get us through to the fire sale that must happen in the summer - but only because a handful of teams are actually worse than us.

Now on that last bit I do agree fully.  lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum