Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Watford

+23
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Tigermin
Triumph
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
wessy
Boggersbelief
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
scottjames30
karlypants
Numpty 28723
luckyPeterpiper
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 20:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

+3

122Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 20:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet she's creating her thread as we speak

123Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 20:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet she's doing something behind the penthouse walls.

124Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 20:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I bet she's creating her thread as we speak

I'll help. 

WATFORDSPIKER10229

FUCK SAKE IM GONNA KILL DOUGIE FREEDMAN AND EAT HIS FLESH THE FUCKING WANKER HES A TWAT AND HIS BOLTON TOSSERS CAN COME WITH HIM

HORNETFACE1950

BOLTON CUNTS CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH THIS SHIT

GLORYGLORYMANEULALLMNUNNNIEEAAA1000

CUNTS FUCKING CUNTS BOLTON ARE. 

125Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 20:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'll help. 

WATFORDSPIKER10229

FUCK SAKE IM GONNA KILL DOUGIE FREEDMAN AND EAT HIS FLESH THE FUCKING WANKER HES A TWAT AND HIS BOLTON TOSSERS CAN COME WITH HIM

HORNETFACE1950

lol!

126Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 20:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must admit when i saw the team i wasn't too impressed, especially with Pratley starting and having no real width, but we played well and deseved the win

Juke and Mason played well together and Juke was a real handful, i have been saying for weeks that Danns deserves a start, but he played well when he came on and should stay in for the next game.

Note to Dougie  - see, two up front isn't old fashioned and works really well.

I have been a critic of the signings of both strikers but today they both scored and looked a decent partnership, lets hope they keep it up

At last a Saturday night i can relax and enjoy!  cheers

127Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 21:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

128Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 21:32

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'll help. 

WATFORDSPIKER10229

HORNETFACE1950

What a mild mannered lass.

Does she live up Daubhill.

129Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 21:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great game today. The Juke was excellent! A much deserved victory. 2 up front too. Also heard Dougie on Tower FM saying he couldn't play 2 up front before as we didn't have the right personnel. So maybe now we appear to have the right players than we should see more of the 2 up front.

Much more positive after today! COYWM

130Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:11

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Great game today.  The Juke was excellent!  A much deserved victory.  2 up front too.  Also heard Dougie on Tower FM saying he couldn't play 2 up front before as we didn't have the right personnel.  So maybe now we appear to have the right players than we should see more of the 2 up front.  

Much more positive after today!  COYWM
 :like:  :agree:

131Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did any one see Wheater celebrate the victory? arms in the air looking into the sky...Passion! Thats what I like to see too Smile

132Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Wheats and Mills are the new Ream and Mills.  Very Happy 

Will be interesting where Ream slots in if Dougie does get a new left back.

133Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:23

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Wheats and Mills are the new Ream and Mills.  Very Happy 

Will be interesting where Ream slots in if Dougie does get a new left back.
He'll still be Left Back ... in the changing rooms.  Laughing 

I'll get my coat now ....  :bow:  :whistle:

134Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:29

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Good win from a crap starting 11. Narrowest midfield set up since ?? Two up front was not only a surprise but had everyone thinking Doug had fucked off for the afternoon. Started crap but after Pratley got taken off after hurting himself and Danns appeared things picked up massive. Mason could have had 4 or 5 but Juke was again very impressive,skill,tenacity and all round team effort. Mavies was man of the match so why the fuck he took him off fuck knows. Trotter is unimpressive to say the least. Watford were very poor so lets not get carried away,he will play one up front next week and Pratley will have recovered so back to shitting ourselves again !!! Freedman out !!!

135Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:37

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tigermin wrote:Good win from a crap starting 11. Narrowest midfield set up since ?? Two up front was not only a surprise but had everyone thinking Doug had fucked off for the afternoon. Started crap but after Pratley got taken off after hurting himself and Danns appeared things picked up massive. Mason could have had 4 or 5 but Juke was again very impressive,skill,tenacity and all round team effort. Mavies was man of the match so why the fuck he took him off fuck knows. Trotter is unimpressive to say the least. Watford were very poor so lets not get carried away,he will play one up front next week and Pratley will have recovered so back to shitting ourselves again !!! Freedman out !!!
Maybe so Tigermin but let's just enjoy this for tonight eh mate?  Very Happy 

Gotta agree about Prat-fall, wish he'd fall into a big hole marked "loaned to Accrington Stanley for 99 years" but other than that I thought we did well and to be honest I agreed with the Mavies sub as well. We were well in control and he will be needed for next week so why risk him getting a knock when we didn't look to be in any trouble?

Also, to be fair to Dougie (I know, it actually is possible) he did say on Tower FM that he wanted to go with 2 front men earlier in the season but couldn't find a working partnership. Maybe that's a hint he'll go with them again against the Blackburn dingles next week? 

In the meantime, we have three points, a clean sheet and what looks to be a promising strike partnership. My only worry is they're NOT our players and come summer we could well be back to square one.

136Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:45

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Good win from a crap starting 11. Narrowest midfield set up since ?? Two up front was not only a surprise but had everyone thinking Doug had fucked off for the afternoon. Started crap but after Pratley got taken off after hurting himself and Danns appeared things picked up massive. Mason could have had 4 or 5 but Juke was again very impressive,skill,tenacity and all round team effort. Mavies was man of the match so why the fuck he took him off fuck knows. Trotter is unimpressive to say the least. Watford were very poor so lets not get carried away,he will play one up front next week and Pratley will have recovered so back to shitting ourselves again !!! Freedman out !!!
Maybe so Tigermin but let's just enjoy this for tonight eh mate?  Very Happy 

Gotta agree about Prat-fall, wish he'd fall into a big hole marked "loaned to Accrington Stanley for 99 years" but other than that I thought we did well and to be honest I agreed with the Mavies sub as well. We were well in control and he will be needed for next week so why risk him getting a knock when we didn't look to be in any trouble?

Also, to be fair to Dougie (I know, it actually is possible) he did say on Tower FM that he wanted to go with 2 front men earlier in the season but couldn't find a working partnership. Maybe that's a hint he'll go with them again against the Blackburn dingles next week? 

In the meantime, we have three points, a clean sheet and what looks to be a promising strike partnership. My only worry is they're NOT our players and come summer we could well be back to square one.
Yep agreed a win is such a rare occasion we should just wallow in the 3 points. When I walked through the door after the match my Mrs said oh my god have you won you are smiling on a saturday !!!!

137Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sun Feb 23 2014, 02:12

Bolton Nuts

Admin

He also said something along the lines of, "well that's always going to be the plan" when asked about playing 2 up front, "but its not always possible if you don't have the right balance of personnel" - from memory.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

138Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sun Feb 23 2014, 08:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, more laughable bollocks from the Bolton fans - it's as if the last 6 months is just a distant memory.

Let's get one thing straight -Watford were absolute crap, the worst team to visit the Reebok in many a year. Truly awful.

Another thing, Dougie was forced to play 4-4-2....he could hardly drop Juke and he could hardly leave out Mason after all the effort he'd gone to in getting him to Bolton. So he was forced to play a system he has publically declared "old fashioned".

He then got lucky again - he was forced to ditch his ultra cautious defensive formation when Pratley went off - and he was forced to bring on our best player this season in Danns.

And then the twat had the gall to go on national TV and take credit for the victory rather than admit he got lucky. What an absolute twat.

139Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sun Feb 23 2014, 11:19

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, more laughable bollocks from the Bolton fans - it's as if the last 6 months is just a distant memory.

Let's get one thing straight -Watford were absolute crap, the worst team to visit the Reebok in many a year. Truly awful.

Another thing, Dougie was forced to play 4-4-2....he could hardly drop Juke and he could hardly leave out Mason after all the effort he'd gone to in getting him to Bolton. So he was forced to play a system he has publically declared "old fashioned".

He then got lucky again - he was forced to ditch his ultra cautious defensive formation when Pratley went off - and he was forced to bring on our best player this season in Danns.

And then the twat had the gall to go on national TV and take credit for the victory rather than admit he got lucky. What an absolute twat.
I don't think anyone disagrees with you Nat but let's face it, we've had precious little to smile about this last two or three months have we?  Shocked 

Come on Nat, just this once, smile.  Very Happy 

By the way, have you bought your Blackburn top yet?  Laughing

140Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sun Feb 23 2014, 13:33

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was shocked at the pace from Mason and his commitment, no wonder the Cardiff fans love him, Ream was outstanding yesterday, full of confidemce and Davies ran his socks off, The Juke is going to be a real handfull for any defence, so powerfull and wins every header almost. I was surprised Watford didn't exploit the wings more though we looked very exposed at times but a nice change to get 3 very deserved points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum