Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Watford

+23
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Tigermin
Triumph
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
wessy
Boggersbelief
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
scottjames30
karlypants
Numpty 28723
luckyPeterpiper
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 18:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Troy Deeney will rip our defence to bits.
What score do you feel it's going to be Scott?

1-3 or 1-6 we might score a lucky deflected goal, they'll score between 3 and 6.
It will be the Reading game all over again.  Sad

22Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 18:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll go with a 1-3, juke

23Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 18:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The crowd will be at least 20 to 25,000.

24Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 19:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:The crowd will be at least 20 to 25,000.

::bwfcfan::  ::bwfcfan::  ::bwfcfan::

25Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 20:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And I shall be the King of Siam, Prime Minister of Australia and President of The United States all on the same day. 

I doubt the crowd will be more than 15000 absolute tops. 

With our woeful form, depressing play and the sheer lack of anything resembling fight in the team plus the distance we are from watford I bet less than a thousand of theirs bother to make the trip.

26Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 20:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Watford are far from the force they were last season when they got into the play offs but I still expect them to be too much for us.

3-1 Watford.

27Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 20:41

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
And I shall be the King of Siam, Prime Minister of Australia and President of The United States all on the same day. 

With our woeful form, depressing play and the sheer lack of anything resembling fight in the team plus the distance we are from watford I bet less than a thousand of theirs bother to make the trip.

So that's between 20 and the 25000 then so SK is right! And you won't be king of Siam or anywhere else.  lol!

28Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 20:52

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White I was about to call you a prize onanist but then I realised you were right because of the way the original prediction is written so I shall refrain from suggesting that you are in fact a pedantic church based musical device coupled with the opposite of begin.  Laughing 

However I do believe that any estimate of us having 20,000 or more at the 'Bok any time this season is going to be wildly over optimistic. Watford are a similar sized club to us in terms of fanbase and the distance for their fans is probably going to keep their numbers very low, under a thousand in my opinion given our respective league positions etc. 

If I HAD to put money on it I'd go for between 12,000 and 15,000 through the turnstiles.

29Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 20:54

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh- you meant 20,000! I thought you meant just 20. It might be that soon

30Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 21:14

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There will be about 14K Bolton fans at the Reebok, with around 1K Watford fans to see the Juke & Mason rip Watford to shreds!

31Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:43

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:There will be about 14K Bolton fans at the Reebok, with around 1K Watford fans to see the Juke & Mason rip Watford to shreds!
They won't see that Culceth, no way will DF put them both on at the same time unless we're already at least two behind. My expected lineup:

Bogdan
Wheater
Baptiste
Ream
Mills
Eagles
Danns
Mavies
Lee
Moritz (if fit)
Mason(if here officially, Jutkiewicz if not)

Subs Jutkiewicz OR Beckford(see above), Lonergan,Hall, Odelusi,Vela,Knight,Pratley

Lining up in 4-5-1 with Mason OR Jutkiewicz as a lone striker. If JB is fit he'll be on the bench imo with Hall dropping out altogether IF Mason is our player by then.

32Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-0 home win

33Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:02

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:There will be about 14K Bolton fans at the Reebok, with around 1K Watford fans to see the Juke & Mason rip Watford to shreds!
They won't see that Culceth, no way will DF put them both on at the same time unless we're already at least two behind. My expected lineup:

Bogdan
Wheater
Baptiste
Ream
Mills
Eagles
Danns
Mavies
Lee
Moritz (if fit)
Mason(if here officially, Jutkiewicz if not)

Subs Jutkiewicz OR Beckford(see above), Lonergan,Hall, Odelusi,Vela,Knight,Pratley

Lining up in 4-5-1 with Mason OR Jutkiewicz as a lone striker. If JB is fit he'll be on the bench imo with Hall dropping out altogether IF Mason is our player by then.
Okay LPP, I am prepared to take a week off this board. I know you lost your last bet against Boggers, so now it's time to totally redeem yourself!

I bet you Juke & Mason both start against Watford on Saturday. If they don't I will take a week off this board from Saturday PM, If you lose, you will have to do the same. Do you fancy a bet?  Very Happy

34Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:07

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:Ref watch: Graham on the whistle

Frederick Graham will officiate Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship clash with Watford this weekend.

An experienced face in the game with over a decade spent plying his trade as a professional referee, Graham has taken charge of 22 matches so far this term, dishing out 76 yellow and one red card in the process.

This weekend’s game will be the first Bolton match which the Essex based official will have taken charge of, with him having overseen Oxford’s 3-0 win over Mansfield in his last outing.

Nigel Murphy and William Smallwood will run the line, while David Coote is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As anyone ever heard of these championship officials? fair play if you have.
You could have said Billy Badger and i would be no wiser.

35Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:08

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The team I would pick for the home clash V Watford...

Bogdan

White Ream Mills Baptiste

Lee Medo Danns Eagles

Mason Juke

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

36Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:16

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alright Culceth, I'll take that and hope I lose. Is Mason actually confirmed as our player yet? If he isn't officially ours by Saturday pm call it a draw, no losers?

37Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:23

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Alright Culceth, I'll take that and hope I lose. Is Mason actually confirmed as our player yet? If he isn't officially ours by Saturday pm call it a draw, no losers?
He's not confirmed yet, but I agree with the rest of the bet.

38Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:They were crowd will be at least 20 to 25,000.

I said at least 20(people) to 25000(people), read it again and comprehend, it never fails to get a bite! Very Happy
I've won money with that one!!

39Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Culcheth_White wrote:
I bet you Juke & Mason both start against Watford on Saturday. If they don't I will take a week off this board from Saturday PM, If you lose, you will have to do the same. Do you fancy a bet?  Very Happy

You're both big boys so you can do what you like but from a forum point of view we would really like to attract more contributors to the forum to make it busier and better for all of us, not lose quality posters, even if it is only for a week.

I've got a counter offer for you to consider - how about this.

As you know we are going down the Nuts 'mug' / t-shirt / key fob route (thanks to Culcheth) so how about the loser buying the winner a Nuts mug - that way nobody loses - the site gets promoted, someone wins a mug and the loser still stays on the site.

Well how about it fellas?

40Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Thu Feb 20 2014, 01:04

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

You're both big boys so you can do what you like but from a forum point of view we would really like to attract more contributors to the forum to make it busier and better for all of us, not lose quality posters, even if it is only for a week.

I've got a counter offer for you to consider - how about this.

As you know we are going down the Nuts 'mug' / t-shirt / key fob route (thanks to Culcheth) so how about the loser buying the winner a Nuts mug - that way nobody loses - the site gets promoted, someone wins a mug and the loser still stays on the site.

Well how about it fellas?
I'd be up for that if Culceth is , in fact if someone can point me in the right direction I'd buy a Nuts mug anyway, can we get 'em from this site or do we have to go via ebay or something?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum