Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Watford

+23
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Tigermin
Triumph
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
wessy
Boggersbelief
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
scottjames30
karlypants
Numpty 28723
luckyPeterpiper
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 08:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Just woke up with a very positive frame of mind thinking that today's the day Bolton get dicked and Dougie gets potted.

It won't happen, when we get potted 3-0 dougie will still be here , building a team.

82Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 09:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Definitely one to watch.

83Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 10:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Just woke up with a very positive frame of mind thinking that today's the day Bolton get dicked and Dougie gets potted.

........neither of which are going to happen.
Today will be our day!! I can feel it in me water.

You might want to get that checked at the doctors.

84Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 10:51

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

........neither of which are going to happen.
Today will be our day!! I can feel it in me water.

You might want to get that checked at the doctors.

My doctor is a Tranmere Rovers supporter. Do you think I should trust him with any football related matters?
Remember Aldridge and his remarks about Bolton?

85Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 12:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who's going to Scott's bar?

86Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 12:20

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Who's going to Scott's bar?
Me,1.45 ish

87Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 12:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:
Me,1.45 ish

I'll be there . :good: .

88Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 12:26

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Tigermin wrote:
Me,1.45 ish

Look out for a big grey haired fucker then  :good:

89Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 12:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Tigermin wrote:
Me,1.45 ish

Very Happy  I'll hear you slagging Pratley off.

90Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 13:35

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
Tigermin wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Tigermin wrote:
Me,1.45 ish

Very Happy  I'll hear you slagging Pratley off.
Tigermin will be chanting Pratley's name when he scores a wonder goal today.

91Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 14:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals: Watford

92Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 14:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC Team: Bogdan, Wheater, Mills, Ream, Baptiste, Spearing, Medo, Mavies, Pratley, Juke, Mason

Subs: Lonergan, Knight, Danns, Eagles, CYL, Trotter, Hall

93Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 14:12

Is that 4-4-2 or will it be Juke up top on his todd?

I seem to recall someone on here defending Mason a while ago by suggesting that he's not actually a striker, more of an attacking midfielder.

We shall see........

94Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 14:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is that 4-4-2 or will it be Juke up top on his todd?

I seem to recall someone on here defending Mason a while ago by suggesting that he's not actually a striker, more of an attacking midfielder.

We shall see........
I'd be amazed it's a straightforward 442 Bread - more likely to be 4411 with Mason having primary responsibility for getting forward to support Juke

95Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 17:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FT Bolton 2-0 Watford
(Jutkiewicz 35', Mason 45')

96Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 17:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Much better performance today, created enough chances to score six or seven, Juke was a handful for them, they couldn't shove him of the ball.

Mavies was class today, running at Watford and his footwork was excellent, he missed a good chance but he created lots of opportunities, Bogdan did really well today, all round good performance.

Spearing's passing is awful, the times he gave the ball away, he needs to get dropped.

As a team, i'm really happy with how we played today, I haven't said that in a long time, onwards and upwards.

We need to play in the same manner every week.

::bwfcfan::

97Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 18:12

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Much better performance today, created enough chances to score six or seven, Juke was a handful for them, they couldn't shove him of the ball.

Mavies was class today, running at Watford and his footwork was excellent, he missed a good chance but he created lots of opportunities, Bogdan did really well today, all round good performance.

Spearing's passing is awful, the times he gave the ball away, he needs to get dropped.

As a team, i'm really happy with how we played today, I haven't said that in a long time, onwards and upwards.

Totally agree hard to find fault today, got around the back of there defence a few times it could have been a few more to be honest, at last Mavies turned up, and i have to hold my hand up Mason played very well, Juke was superb. And solid at the back can't ask for much more other results could have been kinder.

98Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 18:21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Much better performance today, created enough chances to score six or seven, Juke was a handful for them, they couldn't shove him of the ball.

I agree as well. Just got home and have to say it's the first time we've looked solid for ages. The two men up front really worked well and although Spearing's distribution was wayward I thought he did well at winning the ball for us. Mavies was on fire, Mason and Juke both looked sharp and could have had a hat trick apiece. Bogdan didn't have a huge amount to do but what he did he did well and even the defence looked solid.

One swallow doesn't make a summer BUT if Dougie learns from today and goes with this setup from now till the end of the season it might just get some of us off his back a little. I still don't feel he's the right man for the job but if he CAN turn it around and convince me otherwise then repeating today's sort of setup and performance in every remaining game this season would be a good way to go about it.

99Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 18:24

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Juke, Mason and Danns were all very good today. Well done whites. Nice to see a sort of 442, although it was non traditional. Worked nicely.

We played very similarly today to how well we played against Burnley for the first 45 mins.

I didn't like how we played at keeping it at the corner flag for the last 8 minutes...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

100Bolton 2-0 Watford - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Watford Sat Feb 22 2014, 18:30

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Very happy this evening. We looked so much better with Juke & Mason up front. I was a little concerned when I saw the starting eleven and we didn't have one recognised winger in the team.

I thought Juke was superb, he holds the ball up superbly and Mason is a real live wire too. Mason could easily have scored four today and Juke & Mason could be a real handful, If Dougie finally persists with a dual strikeforce.

I have to say, our defence played very well too and we look much better with Wheater at the back, I thought Ream had a great game and so did Bogdan.

Mark Davies really stood out for me today and his mazy runs were a joy to watch.

I just hope Dougie has finally learned that the team look and play much, much better with today's formation.

I have to give credit to Pratley too, one of the funniest things I've seen for a while, when he ran past the referee and flattened him.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum