Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz?

+16
wanderlust
Triumph
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
NickFazer
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 00:12

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:I tried telling some on here but they wouldn't have it.

Come on own up.
I refer you to this first post. If you NEVER said he'd be any good then what made you start this thread? Could it be you just wanted to start a row and make yourself feel big? Are you really that juvenile? Oh dear, how sad for you.

42So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 00:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm going to hazard a guess that the 'wet blanket talkative one' is me. 

So be it, at least I have the good grace to try and put a logical reason to what I type. I do NOT come on here or any other board typing "I told you so" in an attempt to make myself look clever. I certainly wouldn't dream of entering a Burnley board and making a post that appears designed to be inflammatory and denigrates their fans for expressing an opinion about a player Dyche has signed at all much less when he's only played four games in your shirt. 

Copper, you are acting like a pratt, a particularly silly one at that. I rather suspect there's still an element of "COYLE IS JUDAS" in your stance after he left you to come to us.  

Personally I hope Burnley DO go up, my uncle David is a lifelong claret and it would make him happy. However I also hope that the Burnley board learn from their last premiership adventure and put a bit of money into strengthening your squad if they want to stay there or you'll come straight back down again. 

BWFC made a lot of mistakes with money by spending too much, I'd be the first to say so but to survive in the Premiership Burnley will need to invest and quite heavily if they want to stay there. The important thing will be to do it wisely.

:clap:

43So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 00:25

Bollocks to Burnley.

Inbred Dingle twats!  affraid

44So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 00:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Karly is mocking you Peterpiper with her sarcastic applause.

I could go through your post and argue how much of a melonhead you are (the Coyle bit is genius) but, A) I can't be bothered and B) Sluffy is getting upset at how clever I am.

Don't worry though Peterpiper, you've gone towards providing the entertainment for this evening.

Two pages of thread about you being wrong about the man of the match.  afro 

45So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 00:48

And again, it's ten to one in the morning and the alleged "Burnley fan" is on here talking about Bolton.

Sad twat......

46So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 00:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I must apologise Peterpiper (I've been bollocked by the gaffer  Very Happy ), I was having a slight wind up and I should have targetted Breadman instead of you.

You carry on, you're doing alright cocker.  :COYW: 

47So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 01:14

Bring it......

Pete's more than capable of dealing with you but if you fancy a bit of me, I'm more than happy to take you on.

Remember, as Jack Reacher says to his victims, you wanted this.......

48So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 01:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

49So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 01:20

I'll rip her a new one.

It'll be claret and blue alright........and sore.

50So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 01:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody cares.

51So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 01:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'll rip her a new one.

It'll be claret and blue alright........and sore.
I think you will have put BTID off his popcorn with that! Very Happy

52So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 07:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ban the Burnley one.

Poll it.

53So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 08:04

I was quietly optimistic about him, thought he'd be an upgrade on Cravies and told the idiots on here to wait till they'd seen him play to judge him.

54So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 11:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Bring it......

Pete's more than capable of dealing with you but if you fancy a bit of me, I'm more than happy to take you on.

Remember, as Jack Reacher says to his victims, you wanted this.......
Morning breadman. Cheers mate.  Very Happy

55So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 12:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:I was quietly optimistic about him, thought he'd be an upgrade on Cravies and told the idiots on here to wait till they'd seen him play to judge him.

Quite right BWFC1874, you along with the other intelligent posters of this site.

Come on own up people, you need to be put in the same class as Breadman and Peterpiper. Don't worry though, there are enough pointy hats with the letter D on them to go around.  :flash: 

56So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 12:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must confess my ignorance by admitting that I had never heard of him so I wasn't exactly over the moon when we signed him on loan. However, from what I have seen of him, I am pleasantly surprised. If he continues in the same vein for the rest of this season then I will be happy if we offer him a contract.

57So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 12:21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I was quietly optimistic about him, thought he'd be an upgrade on Cravies and told the idiots on here to wait till they'd seen him play to judge him.

Quite right BWFC1874, you along with the other intelligent posters of this site.

Come on own up people, you need to be put in the same class as Breadman and Peterpiper. Don't worry though, there are enough pointy hats with the letter D on them to go around.   :flash: 
Yes and the first one is for you Copper.  Very Happy

58So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 14:09

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's been pretty lucky so far, I still think he's shit, just not as shit as the rest of the shits.
Now you are talking outta yer bum. Apart from missing the penalty he has been absolutly superb and would get into any Championship team and some Prem teams on this form.

59So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 14:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spot on Triumph. 3 goals so far but he is shit ( apparently )  :facepalm: 

60So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? - Page 3 Empty Re: So who was wrong about Jutkiewicz? Sun Feb 23 2014, 14:14

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was Mason we all slated me included, Think I was wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum