Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Wigan

+29
doffcocker
CAMPO
terenceanne
White84
Angry Dad
bryan458
aaron_bwfc
observer
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Tigermin
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
luckyPeterpiper
gloswhite
rammywhite
scottjames30
Norpig
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 14:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll wait until after the game to decide if I should call him a tinkerman wanker or not.  sunny

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

62Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 14:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't mind experimenting against any other team but I want us to put Wigan in their place which will require our strongest available side

63Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 14:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was reading through the team sheet. Back four - predictable. Spearing and Medo - expected. Then WTF? I couldn't decide if this is squad rotation to keep everyone on their toes, whether M&J are in need of a rest or the players coming in have been so good in training there's no case not to pick them.

Then I remembered. Dougie's job is to rebuild the squad so he's giving everyone a chance to prove themselves ahead of the summer and if they don't hack it they're history. 

Only thing that really surprises me is that we're not statistically safe yet he's started the trials already - despite Nat and her mole insisting it would never happen.

Trial by fire - love it!

64Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 14:53

Boggersbelief wrote:I don't mind experimenting against any other team but I want us to put Wigan in their place which will require our strongest available side

I really couldn't give a shit about Wigan, so now's as good a time as any for me.

65Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 15:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fortunately we have taken the lead!! Any fan who doesn't want to win a Derby match must have their brains kicked out!!!!!

66Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 15:41

Soul Kitchen wrote:Fortunately we have taken the lead!! Any fan who doesn't want to win a Derby match must have their brains kicked out!!!!!

What fan wouldn't want to win every game? Isn't that the point?

67Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 16:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Exactly, fortunately we are winning so he looks at this moment to be on course. Your Wigan don't give a shit Co. Ment suggests otherwise, if we lose this match cos of tinkering then a cross should be erected.
Living local to Wigan and Blackburn a win at all costs is a must and expect every fan to feel the same.

68Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 16:30

Soul Kitchen wrote:Exactly, fortunately we are winning so he looks at this moment to be on course. Your Wigan don't give a shit Co. Ment suggests otherwise, if we lose this match cos of tinkering then a cross should be erected.
Living local to Wigan  and Blackburn a win at all costs is a must and expect every fan to feel the same.

How does I don't give a shit about Wigan mean I don't want to win the game? As usual you're not making any sense, sure you're not going cenile?

69Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:21

Good performance and really should have got 3 points but for some slack defending and an excellent finish from Powell. 

Trotter was pretty poor, I hope we don't have an agreement in place already because he's no better than Pratley by the looks of it! Hall was excellent, can't believe there are posters who think he's useless he's clearly our best youth prospect and finally we have some pace on the break. 

Not a bad result with an experimental line up anyway, should have won but if you don't take your chances against a decent side it happens.

70Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Exactly, fortunately we are winning so he looks at this moment to be on course. Your Wigan don't give a shit Co. Ment suggests otherwise, if we lose this match cos of tinkering then a cross should be erected.
Living local to Wigan  and Blackburn a win at all costs is a must and expect every fan to feel the same.

How does I don't give a shit about Wigan mean I don't want to win the game? As usual you're not making any sense, sure you're not going cenile?

I'm not going senile, perhaps I should smoke some of that shit that you smoke? No, I'll not bother, I'd not be able to understand what folk say.

71Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman out!!

72Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:53

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Good performance and really should have got 3 points but for some slack defending and an excellent finish from Powell. 

Trotter was pretty poor, I hope we don't have an agreement in place already because he's no better than Pratley by the looks of it! Hall was excellent, can't believe there are posters who think he's useless he's clearly our best youth prospect and finally we have some pace on the break. 

Not a bad result with an experimental line up anyway, should have won but if you don't take your chances against a decent side it happens.
Trotter will be getting some red cards the way he is playing.  Hall really showed us something today.  Was all over the pitch and was impressive.

73Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:56

Soul Kitchen wrote:I'm not going senile, perhaps I should smoke some of that shit that you smoke? No, I'll not bother, I'd not be able to understand what folk say.

Says the guy who interpreted 'I don't give a shit about Wigan' as 'I don't want to win'. Bizarre, stay well away from weed I dread to think how much more confused you'd become.

74Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good game of football, 2nd half especially. We really should have put the game out of sight within the first 15mins of the second half but fair play to Powell that was a great strike.

Trotter is seriously off the pace fitness wise, if he does sign a contract Doguie had better make his fitness a main priority along with making The Juke a permenent player no matter what it costs.

P.S. Great save by the 6ft cheesy wotsit.

75Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 18:08

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Freedman, substitutions, wanker, nuff said, Baptiste in centre midfield just about sums this prick up, just as well everyone else upped their game today or we would have got battered, Trotter is fucking dire, so expect the idiot to Play him a lot more, Hall played well, and the ref was a fucking bottler.....

76Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 18:08

Setting us up to play on the counter worked really well today, for all Wigan's possession I thought we looked far more threatening when we came forward. Juke's presence is vital his hold up play is excellent, hope Hall gets a run to the end of the season now because his pace is also key when we're playing like that.

77Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 18:09

bryan458 wrote:Freedman, substitutions, wanker, nuff said, Baptiste in centre midfield just about sums this prick up, just as well everyone else upped their game today or we would have got battered, Trotter is fucking dire, so expect the idiot to Play him a lot more, Hall played well, and the ref was a fucking bottler.....

His tactics and selections brought a very good performance and nearly won us the game, I think he deserves some credit today. 

What substitutions would you have made?

78Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 18:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:Freedman, substitutions, wanker, nuff said, Baptiste in centre midfield just about sums this prick up, just as well everyone else upped their game today or we would have got battered, Trotter is fucking dire, so expect the idiot to Play him a lot more, Hall played well, and the ref was a fucking bottler.....

I agree, Freedman nearly lost us that game the negative tinker-man ,  subs were shit, get him out

79Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 18:14

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tactics were shit, the players put in a good shift, subs, Baptiste central midfield??????

80Bolton 1-1 Wigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Wigan Sat Mar 29 2014, 18:17

Im surprised you don't think counter attacking worked well today, I thought we looked a real threat. We needed another man on to try and sure things up, Baptiste came on to help out at the back not be a box to box midfielder I don't see your problem with that to be honest.

What subs would you have made bryan?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum